Eradicate All Pit Bulls!! They are Ig...

Eradicate All Pit Bulls!! They are Ignorant Monsters that kills Kids!!!

Posted in the Lonoke Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly in black

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2013
These animals have killed numerous kids across the country lately! They are the exact same type of monster that killed the Connecticut Sandy Hook Kids!!! As parents and responsible adults, it's our duty to eradicate these monsters! Please do what's right and go to your mayor and other city officials to get this implemented immediately!!
I will be spreading this message across many city and states! I am even going to start a Facebook page for it! Please find it and like it! I will update you when it is finished!!

Love Kelly L Finney
Voice of Reason
#3 Jan 16, 2013
Its the ignorant and irresponsible idiots who carelessly raise these dogs to be aggressive that need to be held responsible and punished. Dogslike humans are born innocent and excepting, its people who train them to be otherise. There are people gunning down children in our schools, raping babies everyday do we eliminate the human race a well?
q ƃıq

Beebe, AR

#4 Jan 16, 2013
There are lots of pets that can kill your child why are you just stuck on one bread of dogs! Maybe we shouldn't be allowed to own any pets. Might as well take are guns too and then liquor! Why stop there! I could go on and on!
FED UP
#5 Jan 16, 2013
You are an idiot! You don't know what you're talking about!
TARA HENDRICKSON

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Jan 30, 2013
DO YOU REALIZE THAT ACCORDING TO STATISTICS GOLDEN LABS AND BORDER COLLIES ARE ACTUALLY THE MOST REPORTED DOG ATTACKS, EVERYONE JUST NOTICES THE PITBULLS B/C THEY PUT IT IN THE NEWS ARTICLE TITLE ALL THE OTHER ONES THEY JUST SAY DOG ATTACK SO THEY DONT GET AS MUCH ATTENTION.....you need to watch Beyond the Myth on netflix to see the lies you dont realize your spreading
bully lover

Austin, AR

#7 Jan 30, 2013
My pits family you crazy bat, and will not be punished for the crime of another. If you come come for the both of us.
TARA HENDRICKSON

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Feb 6, 2013
AND YOU REALIZE THAT SANDY HOOK WAS SET UP BY THE GOVERNMENT AS A PLOY AGAINST OUR GUNS....THEY CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS THEY HAVE ENOUGH DELUDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU "TESTIFYING" IN THEIR FAVOR
Concerned Parent

Little Rock, AR

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Kelly in black wrote:
These animals have killed numerous kids across the country lately! They are the exact same type of monster that killed the Connecticut Sandy Hook Kids!!! As parents and responsible adults, it's our duty to eradicate these monsters! Please do what's right and go to your mayor and other city officials to get this implemented immediately!!
I will be spreading this message across many city and states! I am even going to start a Facebook page for it! Please find it and like it! I will update you when it is finished!!

Love Kelly L Finney
What is the name of your Facebook page?
kelly in black

Cabot, AR

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the name of your Facebook page?
"Misinformed crazy cat ladys who know little about the nature of anamials and blame the breed not the deed @ facebook.com "
Pitbull lover

Medford, OR

#11 Aug 30, 2013
I am so disappointed in you people god i am 15 and i don't beleive in killing pitbulls my little brother helps me at the pound and hes 3 he helps grab the pits okay they are sweet when handled with love it doesn't matter about training or there diet its the human and if anyone tries to talk crap about them you will answer to me!!
Pitbull lover

Medford, OR

#12 Aug 30, 2013
Kelly in black wrote:
Love Kelly L Finney
Like i said up there you have something to say about Pitts you will have to answer to me.
$xıdoʇ$

Beebe, AR

#13 Aug 30, 2013
I shlt on dead pits don't forgets!!
Local Resident

Cabot, AR

#14 Aug 30, 2013
Kelly in black wrote:
Love Kelly L Finney
That is just a completely ignorant statement! I myself do not like pit bulls, but any dog can kill or harm a human... What makes pit bulls a dangerous breed is not that they are malicious animals, but that when their jaws clamp down they are unable to open them; their jaw muscles spasm and hold them clamped down... So if they bite your arm, they do more damage than most other breeds because they are unable to open their jaws as they are trying to pull away from you, which causes more tearing of flesh and muscle to the biting victim... Any and all animals, no matter how well trained or how they are raised can turn on a human... Just as any human will turn on another human when fear or a sense of imminent danger is present! So, Kelly, before you go ignorantly running your mouth about something you clearly do not understand, I suggest you educate yourself a little better... You are not making your point, you are making yourself look like an idiot!!!
Kujo

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2013
My family adopted a precious little Lhasa Apso from the local pound and it happened to kill 9 of my family members. It ain't just put bulls. 😕
Soft Kitty

Cabot, AR

#16 Aug 30, 2013
Im a big fan of Pit Bull. I love his music!
Warm Kitty

United States

#17 Sep 6, 2013
Soft Kitty wrote:
Im a big fan of Pit Bull. I love his music!
You kitty not soft!!! Yuc yuc
Mhm

Searcy, AR

#18 Sep 6, 2013
Kelly in black wrote:
Love Kelly L Finney
While deaths due to irresponsible pet ownership are a tragedy, the wording in your title still cracks me up. I picture several pit bulls sitting around with a copy of Catcher in the Rye and they are all perplexed. Ignorant monsters indeed. lol Symbolism is always lost on them.
llort

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2013
You all have been trolled by Kelly.
Pit Bull Breeder

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2013
I have bred Pit Bulls for ten years. They are not like any other dog. They should never ever be off a leash. They need consistent good training. You need extra insurance for them. If your Pit Bull gets loose and attacks or kills then you are liable. All Pit Bulls should be neutered unless you are a registered experienced Pit Bull Breeder. If you adhere to the above and raise your Pit Bull with family love then they will bond with you and your family but not others so do not kid yourself. A loose Pit Bull is always dangerous.
Anna

Dallas, TX

#21 Apr 25, 2014
I have 2 pits, in the city, I dare your little bastard ass kids to come in my lawn or come running up to us in the park. Teach your kids how to behave and what animals do, they defend themselves, with what, teeth! Dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Johnson 14 hr Real N|G 2
Where to take a troubled teen at the end of her... Tue Jst 5
Michael Dunn (Feb '12) Dec 6 FAMILY-FIRST 2
chad simms?? Dec 6 FAMILY-FIRST 4
Heroin epidemic Dec 5 Joker 3
Useless building inspector in Cabot Dec 4 Concerned 22
need a job Nov 24 hardworker 1

Lonoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance