Seminole County Judge Ralph Eriksson,...

Seminole County Judge Ralph Eriksson, found guilty of non-judic...

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 7, 2009, titled Seminole County Judge Ralph Eriksson, found guilty of non-judic.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Seminole County Judge Ralph Eriksson, who was found guilty of improper judicial conduct and faces a possible public reprimand, says the panel that came to that conclusion got it wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Enough Already

Washington, DC

#1 May 8, 2009
You're an a-s-s Ralph. Take it like like a man. I would have preferred to see you thrown off the bench, so I'm a bit disappointed. Do better, or maybe next time you will be gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) Aug 14 Session_Whine 212
News Semoran Financial proposes deal with Partners Bank (Jun '09) Aug 13 mike russo 14
Recycling Aug 12 Asdfhknv 1
News George Zimmerman reportedly punched in face aft... Aug 7 Kev from Michigan 3
who is Sanford Mayor?? Aug 3 Common Sense 1
News Orlando real estate family rocked by daughter's... Aug 2 Century 21 Cariot... 1
News Police: Husband shoots wife in Deltona, exchang... Jul '16 RuffnReddy 1

Longwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Longwood Mortgages