VIDEO: 2nd biker arrested in NY beating

VIDEO: 2nd biker arrested in NY beating

There are 2 comments on the story from Oct 2, 2013, titled VIDEO: 2nd biker arrested in NY beating. In it, reports that:

A second suspect was arrested in connection with an attack on a SUV driver who was swarmed by bikers on a New York street, police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or

sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Oct 2, 2013
If you look at the video around the 25 second mark you see the biker purposely slow down. One could say he baited or dared the SUV to hit him or he wanted his big rubber tire to bounce off his bumper.

Some argue the driver is at fault and it was a hit and run. First he was in the middle lane with no where else to go including bikers on his left, right, front and back. Even after the accident he had no emergency lane to pull to the side AND he was surrounded by a mob of angry bikers. It appeared he actually did stop then took off in a hurry. I don't think to avoid the police but out of fear.

I've never had problems with packs of the bigger riding bikes/bikers but I've frequently experienced problems with packs of racing bikes/bikers. Most times they'll pass because they are already speeding let alone making illegal lane changes and passes. But sometimes they don't by choice or traffic but they still try weaving in and out or pass in a single lane ment for ONE vehicle which is an illegal pass. Bikers like these want to be treated "special" and not just safely when driving. Between the noise, colors, speed and maneuvers bikers like these are screaming for attention and demanding full control of the road.

NY Post mentioned the police weren't eager to press charges along with the DA. Makes you wonder if their was a cop or relative in that bike gang.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 Oct 2, 2013
DA won't charge including "pressure" from police.

Also many of the license plates on the bikes were stolen or from other bikes. What does that say about these bikers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Longview, WA (Aug '10) Sep 17 freedom must suck 15
News Retired judge fights Longview camera ticket (Jan '12) Sep 17 freedom must suck 2
News Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Jun '15 Anonymous 1,302
Review: Lisa's Magic Bean (Feb '15) Feb '15 bhuisman 1
News Castle Rock Incidents prompt suicide warning (Sep '13) Feb '15 LRJ 3
Toutle River sand (Sep '14) Sep '14 taffetaspider 2
News Tragedy at rail crossing prompts suit (Feb '08) Sep '14 taffetaspider 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Longview Mortgages