Flasher flees after woman pulls out gun

Flasher flees after woman pulls out gun

There are 2 comments on the HeraldNet story from Nov 17, 2012, titled Flasher flees after woman pulls out gun. In it, HeraldNet reports that:

A man who was exposing himself took off running after a Longview woman pulled out a gun and pointed it at him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldNet.

Since: Nov 12

Longview, WA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
8pm as in at night? ah... well i am not sure if i see the sense, she claims he was exposing himself. its only her word. she is out at the very dark of night at the lake with a gun and comes up with a story like this?

something just doesn't add up

My feeling is that she is a sensationalist. I don't see any need in my fair town to be walking around with a gun i don't see any need in a woman to be trolling the lake at that time of night.
the other victim

Battle Ground, WA

#2 Dec 23, 2012
she isn't lying. i was the person in the winco parking lot and if u call me a liar then i will just have to ask u why would u feel the need to defend this deviant unless u yourself are guilty of being one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon locations Jul '16 Dnstor 1
News Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Jul '16 Rio 1,303
News Wyo. gov. heads to Wash. to push for coal ports (May '14) Jun '16 litesong 6
Does anyone remember the Kyra Cook amnesia case? May '16 Justin81 1
News Longview coal terminal environmental review rel... May '16 kalamamike 1
News The season of 'giving it their all' (Dec '05) Apr '16 RDL 2
Review: Affordable Construction & Plumbing Inc. Apr '16 Concerned neighbor 1

Longview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Longview Mortgages