Kayla Croft-Payne is missing from the...

Kayla Croft-Payne is missing from the Chehalis

Posted in the Longview Forum

skye

Chico, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2011
Kayla Croft-Payne is missing from the Chehalis area of Washington State. Kayla was last heard from on April 28, 2010 when she made a pohone call to a friend and messged another friend on the internet. No one has seen or heard from her since. On May 5, 2010 a concerned frined reported Kayla missing. Kayla is known to frequent Lewis, Pierce, Cowlitz, and Grays Harbor Counties In Washington State

If you know Kayla and her habits or who she was around please let us know by posting here. We have reason to believe kayla could have traveled all over washington visiting friends and she could be in any area.

you can contact me through Kayla Missing Facebook.
MISSING KAYLA = her facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php... #!/group.php?gid=1244237209343 02
you can download Kayla's flyer here, and if anyone would post some around it would be greatly appreciated

you can download here
http://pdfcast.org/pdf/kayla-croft-payne-miss...

you can change the size by clicking at the top of the pdf page on the blue buttons. setting at 66.7% seems to be the best for printing flyers.

you can set to other sizes for websites, forums etc.
skye

Chico, CA

#2 Mar 13, 2011
Kayla was known to hang out in Longview and Port Orchard as well. She has many friends all over, so she could have went anywhere to visit someone and something happened to her on the way there or coming back.

If anyone knows kayla and knows the areas she might have traveled to visit friends please let me know so we know where to look for her.

thanks
keysring@yahoo.com
skye

Chico, CA

#4 Mar 23, 2011
Does anyone in Longview know Kalya Croft-Payne.

I am looking for anyone in the Longview/Kelso area who knew Kayla Croft-Payne. It is my understanding she was visiting friends in the area.

I have reason to believe she might have been in Longview on the day she went missing. She might have been at a house by the river.
skye

Durham, CA

#5 Mar 25, 2011
april 28 kayla goes missing. or so they say.. but thinking maybe she went missing the next day, or at least that maybe is the day she was put into the cowlitz river after someone hot-stotted her.

they carried her over there and put her in the river. yes, you know who you are.
do you realize just how many people know this and are not saying? or are they saying. Maybe I just dreamed it.

Its time she was found. I'll leave that up to you, but if I were you I'd do it before someone else does otherwise you are going to be in a creek yourself without a paddle.

Can't Wait
to see how this turns out.
skye

Oroville, CA

#6 Mar 26, 2011
so Kayla was at a house out in Toutle the day she went missing. Who all was at this house. I know there were several people out there when she went missing.

someone had said she was in the cowlitz river, but they thought that was the cowlitz river out there, but I looked that is the toutle river.

Who was chuck living with out there?
does anyone know the house he was living in out in Toutle?
skye

Oroville, CA

#7 Mar 27, 2011
okay I know you were there. I know you are acting like you were not there. I know you helped put kayla in the river. Do you know how many people know that... waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy tooooo many..

I know what happened to her, I know who did it. I know who helped hide her body.

the detective just said in the lewis county sirens blog that hiding a body is only a misdemeanor in the state or washington. Maybe he is willing to just charge someone with a misdemeanor if all they did was help to hide a body... most likely they just want her found and this case over.. I don't know... to be honest this is kind of shocking to me that this would be a misdemeanor... but... if so, then I would think whoever only helped to hide her body probably has a good chance of not doing any time over this, maybe probation or maybe nothing... maybe an attorney could get you a deal BEFORE you said anything...

If all you were doing is you were just there and did not know what to do so you helped to hide her body, and if you were to go see an attorney and get them to help you, perhaps you would not be charged with helping to hide her body... however... I personally would be a little leery of that... just to be honest with you, that just sounds to good to be true to me... but hey, maybe they will cut a deal like that, I don't know. Not unheard of.

on the other hand, you can get someone info to me so I can send a search team to go find her and she can be found that way and you don't have to say anything else to anyone...

why should you trust me? because at this point in time you have no other choice because I am going to find out where that house is. and the sooner I find out the sooner I go away. I am not interested in solving the crime, I just want her found. If I was interested in solving the crime I would just already post your names right here and say you were there. i'm not going to do that. I don't particularly like putting pepole in jail. I just don't, and won't... so that is the way it is..

this case was all but forgotten until I saw it and got in here and started digging and got on her facebook and then got someone to coordinate a vigil and then got others interested and now it is snowballing, it will only get bigger and bigger and the other people digging are going to want to solve this and find out who did this and why and all the details... and the more I dig the more they will figure out. so.... now it the time to make me go away... so all I need is the address of that house you were at the night you helped carry kayla to the river.

I know of at least 9 people who know you did this; I am one of the 9. there probably are a whole lot more who know that I do not know about, but I personally know of 9 people. the only thing I don't know is where that house is... but I will find out just like I have found out everything else.

I am in contact with a search team who will go get her if I have that address.

I'm waiting, but in the meantime, I posting, so let's hurry up here.

you can get an anonymouse email and send it to me, or you can just post the address somewhere and then find a way to direct me there.
skye

Oroville, CA

#9 Mar 31, 2011
hi Kelsey.

I'm looking for a house most likely in Toutle that is on the creek/river. I'm looking for a house where charles woodward was hanging out at the time kayla croft-payne went missing on april 28, 2010... but I also know that this all might have happened on the 29th.

the dogs searched one river by one of the houses, but found nothing. I'm thinking either they missed her or they got the wrong house.

I am wondering if it was not at a relatives house, and perhaps on the cowlitz river.

I know charles woodward was questioned about this.

there is a girl in jail right now who knows where he was staying at the time, but no way to talk to her as everything in there is monitored and I am not talking to anyone where someone is monitored.

someone help me find that house. It is obvious lots of people knew where he was living at the time. He's in prison now or I would just ask him myself...again, not going to ask anyone anything where communications are monitored like that.

I don't know who the person is who you are talking about. And why bring up the bikers? are you telling me the house I am looking for has bikers living there? hmmm. I hope not. what do you mean? what do any bikers have to do with Kayla?
why say that?
skye

Oroville, CA

#10 Mar 31, 2011
kelsey...

seems you are running all over topix tagging all the threads with the same story of erika and the bikers... so this really has nothing at all to do with kayla croft-payne's disappearance.

If you dislike that person so much why don't you just go over there and tell her so... why involved a bunch of people who have nothing to do with anything.

I'm seriously looking for kayla... I doubt seriously if anyone at the biker bar did anything to kayla... why point at them... some of the nicest people I know are bikers... you are harping that to the wrong person
skyecase

Oregon House, CA

#12 Apr 19, 2011
well if anyone has any info about kayla and wants to tell me anymously and confidentially they can contact me at keysring@yahoo.com

thanks
skyecase

Oregon House, CA

#13 Apr 19, 2011
gee am sleepy and not even spelling right...
anonymously ...
Stopyourlying

Greensburg, PA

#15 Apr 24, 2011
Do not contact Skyecase. If you have information CONTACT THE POLICE. Read the following scam girl blog that discusses pathological lying sickos that prey upon the families of missing children and others who care about missing children.
http://scamgirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/shes-jud...
skye

Chico, CA

#16 Apr 28, 2011
Stopyourlying wrote:
Do not contact Skyecase. If you have information CONTACT THE POLICE. Read the following scam girl blog that discusses pathological lying sickos that prey upon the families of missing children and others who care about missing children.
http://scamgirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/shes-jud...
I have nothing to do with that blog and I have no idea who you are but all you are accomplishing by following me around the net and doing this is hindering Kayla from being found. I don't know why you would want to do that. Perhaps YOU are the one who should be reported. Something is really wrong with someone who follows me around the net saying I am that person in the blog and telling people not to contact me.

I'm the one who has managed to get kayla's case out here after no one has done anything at all for a year. Why are you so set on stopping kayla's case from getting attention of having anyone look for her etc?

how sad there are people like you who have nothing better to do than try to get people to stop helping.
still looking for kayla

Yuba City, CA

#17 Nov 27, 2011
still looking for kayla

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#18 Sep 6, 2012
I was reading up on the case...so sad. My thoughts & prayers are with kayla & her family. Has there been any new reports ? Keep faith!
Justice seeker

Winslow, AZ

#19 May 10, 2013
skye wrote: I know of at least 9 people who know you did this; I am one of the 9. there probably are a whole lot more who know that I do not know about, but I personally know of 9 people. the only thing I don't know is where that house is... but I will find out just like I have found out everything else.

I am in contact with a search team who will go get her if I have that address.
~~~~~~~~~~

IF you are not law enforcement and you have not furnished all information you have obtained about this girl's case to them, why haven't you? The case
cannot be resolved without involving law enforcement if Kayla met with foul play.
Miss Kayla

Portland, OR

#20 Jun 21, 2014
ok look, if you know anything about Kayla's case even if you were apart of it go to the police!!!!!

it has been over 4 years 4 FREAKIN YEARS

I need my sister home.

we all need her home

she is a great person and she doesn't deserve this

it's up to you to tell the police what happened if you know anything anything at all then freakin do it

I hate not having my sister around

I will never give up on her

if you think this will just blow over it won't

This is a human being that has a life and family and friends and people that care so much about her

she is someone's child and sister and cousin

People love her and would do anything to get her back

To see her smile

To see her laugh

To see her happy

To see her with her family

If you know anything let the police know

this will only get worse and we won't stop till we find her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember the Kyra Cook amnesia case? (May '16) Mar '18 Jerry63 3
News Forest Service Approves Exploratory Mining Near... (Sep '17) Jan '18 James maples 3
Fireball Oct '17 Mike fess 1
Seahawks will a a huge Day 2 in NFL DRAFT (Apr '17) Apr '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
jimmy graham only going to get better: sky is t... (Feb '17) Feb '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Seattle Seahawks offseason and free giveaway si... (Jan '17) Jan '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
2nd round pick at stake, for Seahawks hiding Sh... (Jan '17) Jan '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1

Longview Jobs

Personal Finance

Longview Mortgages