Edwin Mieses Jr., Biker InjuredIn SUV...

Edwin Mieses Jr., Biker InjuredIn SUV Melee, Was Unlicensed

There are 2 comments on the Lucianne.com story from Oct 3, 2013, titled Edwin Mieses Jr., Biker InjuredIn SUV Melee, Was Unlicensed. In it, Lucianne.com reports that:

A motorcycle rider seriously injured when an SUV ran him over after an altercation on the West Side Highway was recently arrested in Massachusetts for driving with a revoked license.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lucianne.com.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2013
I see the family is playing the ghetto lottery and has filed a lawsuit!! I hope it gets laughed out of court. If anything this feral animal should have to pay the man he and his group of ghetto sissy boys terrorized.
cupcake

Elkhorn, WI

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Let's pray he lost the ability to father little bastards for taxpayers to support.

He was, is, and always will be a burden to society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireball Oct 25 Mike fess 1
News Forest Service Approves Exploratory Mining Near... Sep '17 jkmaples 2
Seahawks will a a huge Day 2 in NFL DRAFT (Apr '17) Apr '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
jimmy graham only going to get better: sky is t... (Feb '17) Feb '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Seattle Seahawks offseason and free giveaway si... (Jan '17) Jan '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
2nd round pick at stake, for Seahawks hiding Sh... (Jan '17) Jan '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Seahawks are underdogs but a lot of factors ind... (Jan '17) Jan '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1

Longview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Longview Mortgages