Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2013
Obviously Anonymous

Plano, TX

#1 Jul 18, 2013
After an hour of relentless online research, I couldn't find a single reference to a habit of mine that I'm constantly doing. Time to let loose, hope you're ready:

I get a very unusual satisfaction from pushing and holding my nose back (think pig nose but not as scrunched), to the point where I literally tie earbud headphones around my head to hold it in place when I'm alone in my room, and sometimes for hours on end. In addition to having a big nose in general (which doesn't cause social anxiety but is definitely unsightly), I am constantly having trouble breathing through it and lifting its tip just ever so slightly feels fantastic and allows me to breathe perfectly! I'll keep it like this for hours on end, even going to sleep without taking it off. Unfortunately, it appears to be the weirdest habit that a civilized person can have. Now I of course don't think that keeping it tied back like this is somehow going to lift my nose over time and this obviously has to stop soon. But when I untie the knot after an hour or so (or the next morning) my nose hangs in place for several seconds before slowly returning to it's original position and feels amazing.

Has anyone ever done something similar? This can't be good for my nose or my skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) 8 hr Terry 83
Debate: Ferguson - Erie, CO Thu angel31 3
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Aug 26 nome515 22
Xiaomi Redmi 1S India lancio marted́; Prezzo gi... Aug 25 touxet 1
T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... Aug 25 alienbhindu 1
Review: T V Service Center Aug 21 bill Brennan 1
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
•••
•••
•••

Longmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Longmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Longmont News, Events & Info