Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Ye...

Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Year-Old Girl To Hospital In Colorado

There are 1 comment on the Medical Daily story from Jan 4, 2014, titled Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Year-Old Girl To Hospital In Colorado. In it, Medical Daily reports that:

In Colorado, a 2-year-old girl accidentally ingested marijuana from a cookie she'd found outside her residence, causing her to go to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical Daily.

Dee

Atwater, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Actually, it happened the day before Marijuana was legal in a recreational capacity. Also, the mother found the child eating the cookie, took it away, tossed it into the foliage around the apartment, and then it disappeared completely before the police arrived. And why is a toddler on the front lawn of an apartment complex in winter? I realize there was no snow on the ground, but, it was particularly warm out either. Ground is cold though.. being January and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont Aug 25 Jennifer 10
News Longmont council to ponder backing state museum... Aug 22 rogerco 1
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Aug 20 DAD 1,126
Review: Peak To Peak Periodontics Inc - R Todd ... (Mar '11) Aug 11 Rob 5
News Berthoud Police investigate apparent suicide (Jul '10) Jun '16 concerned friend 17
laura quarnberg aressted (Sep '15) May '16 jena 2
News Cemex sells Lyons cement plant, other assets to... May '16 sodastream pollutes 1

Longmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Longmont Mortgages