State unveils red decals for teen dri...

State unveils red decals for teen drivers under 'Kyleigh's Law'

There are 4 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Mar 24, 2010, titled State unveils red decals for teen drivers under 'Kyleigh's Law'. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Donna Weeks of Long Valley saw her vision as a tribute to her daughter who was a passenger killed in a car driven by a teenage driver come to reality today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Parent

Red Bank, NJ

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Stupid law. What does the kid do if 2 hours from home someone steals his tags. How the heck does the kid get home. Oh call for some one who can drive two hours to drive that car home. In force the speeding laws if you want to save lives.
Mini driver

Merrick, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2010
parents need to teach their kids not to speed and to be responsible.
mary

New Castle, DE

#3 Feb 7, 2011
44.4 percent reduction in deaths!!!! Way to go Donna Jean, I am sorry it took the loss of your daughter for someone to come up with this brilliant solution!!!
Josh

Lansing, MI

#4 Feb 12, 2011
44.4% reduction? I keep seeing mary post this figure but without any backing sources. where did you get this number from, mary?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hackettstown life (Mar '11) Sep 15 Yankeefan2014 5
looking to hire a good barber Jun '17 Donnabelle 1
Work from Home Business Jun '17 Bill Youngblood 1
News Supermarket chain celebrates 90 years May '17 Congratulations 1
Merv Griffin's old house address? (Jul '12) May '17 ambodian 6
News Hackettstown woman sentenced for fraud May '17 Saywhut 1
News South Jersey beer distributor to layoff 128 (Mar '17) Mar '17 rasputinsir 1

Long Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Valley Mortgages