DEFORMED FIREFOX

Yonkers, NY

#19396 May 1, 2012
SIappy Sanchez PP wrote:
Last
This is by far the biggest loser profile Kevin...lol.
DEFORMED FIREFOX

Yonkers, NY

#19397 May 1, 2012
Kevin jumps into Irish's arms and plants a big wet kiss on Irish's lips...lol.

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#19398 May 1, 2012
DEFORMED FIREFOX wrote:
Are they a couple??

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Almost Half Way There...

#19399 May 1, 2012
Sorry no blimp here...Guess again.Hello Friends and you know who you are.Love,hugs,and blessings all around..I pray none of you ever have problems that causes you pain and some one putting you down or making fun..Its all good though so its you that looks stupid and dumb.I do have love for the meanies as well.Hope your day was good.Blessings to"TPHR",pray you are good,be safe and be careful. Later guys..Smile :0)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19401 May 1, 2012
DEFORMED FIREFOX wrote:
MB jumps into your arms and plants a big wet kiss on your lips. Hey baby! Want a banana?
*BIG GRIN*

Location hidden

#19402 May 1, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Sorry no blimp here...Guess again.Hello Friends and you know who you are.Love,hugs,and blessings all around..I pray none of you ever have problems that causes you pain and some one putting you down or making fun..Its all good though so its you that looks stupid and dumb.I do have love for the meanies as well.Hope your day was good.Blessings to"TPHR",pray you are good,be safe and be careful. Later guys..Smile :0)
Hey Hey! Don't let the dip bother you.
:)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Almost Half Way There...

#19403 May 1, 2012
They dont bother me"MB".Like I said its all good. They try to bring me down all the time but honey I have it all together something they will never have or know about.Sorry not this time.In the past it would have gotten to me,but the difference now is I control the food that goes in my mouth the food doesnt control me..They make me laugh all the time because they are so jealous of all of us its funny.They know KOOL KREW ROCKS and its killing them they have nothing but their own deranged minds.They will never have what all we have.We are as strong as we stand together..Smile :0) because I am...

Location hidden

#19404 May 1, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
They dont bother me"MB".Like I said its all good. They try to bring me down all the time but honey I have it all together something they will never have or know about.Sorry not this time.In the past it would have gotten to me,but the difference now is I control the food that goes in my mouth the food doesnt control me..They make me laugh all the time because they are so jealous of all of us its funny.They know KOOL KREW ROCKS and its killing them they have nothing but their own deranged minds.They will never have what all we have.We are as strong as we stand together..Smile :0) because I am...
You are beautiful.
:)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Almost Half Way There...

#19405 May 1, 2012
Thank you,you are sweet,beautifull and we are strong women..Kool Krew Rocks and Rules..Love you and all the others..

1Irishman

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

#19407 May 1, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they a couple??
Let me see...*counting* one...two...yes, there are two of us.

1Irishman

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

#19408 May 1, 2012
Hi MB, Princess Hey and the rest of the Kool Krew! Stopping in for the win, on my way to the shower.
Winning!
Renegade

Ireland

#19409 May 2, 2012
Frokeeshy1 wrote:
This thing keeps popping up and I keep pushing the no thanks button and it comes back. Does anyone know were the leave me the fck alone button is
Yeah im gettin that too its fair annoying!
Hello all! Princess you eat what you want.
Renegade

Ireland

#19410 May 2, 2012
DEFORMED LICKS wrote:
<quoted text>
No more brains for you...
No more pride whatsoever for you:)
Scotch

United States

#19411 May 2, 2012
You two better go into that ring and show us what you have i will just stand there and watch ok
DEFORMED FIREFOX

Yonkers, NY

#19412 May 2, 2012
Renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
No more pride whatsoever for you:)
No education for you....*whatsoever*
DEFORMED FIREFOX

Yonkers, NY

#19413 May 2, 2012
Scotch wrote:
You two better go into that ring and show us what you have i will just stand there and watch ok
Sanchez.

“Who Wants a Cookie??”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19414 May 2, 2012
Kool Krew Rules!!!!!!!!!
Good morning to all my LPW friends and Biff and Chuckles as well.
Enjoy your day.

“Who Wants a Cookie??”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19415 May 2, 2012
Monster Baller wrote:
<quoted text>
MB jumps into your arms and plants a big wet kiss on your lips. Hey baby! Want a banana?
*BIG GRIN*
I love your humor keep it coming.
I almost spit out my tea when I read this!!!!!!
NottyGurl

Jonesboro, AR

#19416 May 2, 2012
Ummmmm, where is our lovely Queen??? I do so miss her posts.:(

I hope she is safe and doing well, wherever she is, and pray for her to return someday soon.

Off to work for now, doing the 'winners' dance.

Have an awesome 'humpday' everyone!!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Almost Half Way There...

#19417 May 2, 2012
Good morning my great friends...Kool Krew Rocks and Rules forever..Hope everyone is having a great day..I cant eat what I want goes directly to hips. I do eat enough to not be hungry thats all that I need and wait for the next hungry stage..Really I eat at 9,12,3,6...Nothing after 6...Just in case inquiring minds want to know,LOL.Gonna go for mile walk..I am trying my best to get faster but thats fast enough for now.I could jog just dont want to knock myself out with boobs.LOL.Yes I have enough another inquiring answer..Go for it..Love and hugs to all.."TPHR" miss ya..Take care.Later
......KOOL KREW ROCKS & RULES FOREVER......We are awesome..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long-Island-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 20 min Red_Forman 16,056
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 21 min Red_Forman 15,174
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 34 min Enough 11,935
News Taxpayers spent $127 million on this New York g... 1 hr Vilis 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 61,051
News Rizzoli & Isles' introduction of Maura's husban... 4 hr Ex Fan 1
Google: HPV Related Cancers 4 hr Claire Underwood 1

Long-Island-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long-Island-City Mortgages