Nassau 3

Woodmere, NY

#28749 Aug 22, 2010
fpknights wrote:
Stop with this sewanhaka talk. Brian Wint is like 5-5 142 he is not good. What you guys need to talk about is the upcoming floral park knights with impact plays Justin Wilson and Amir lott
Please dont even talk about conf 4. Only 2 teams capable of winning that conf Roosevelt or Seaford.You should have your hands full in week 1 at East Rockaway. They have an excellent QB Andrew Bashford and Nick Ulip at RB.
bigtool

Brooklyn, NY

#28750 Aug 22, 2010
Armchair Qb wrote:
Uniondale football has been decimated by ineptness the last 4 years under a subpar staff. The district brought up the 2 JV coaches from last year and a former coach has returned alongside Coach Didio. They have an unbelieveable talent in SOPH running back William Stanback, who could be a D1 talent. Time will tell but they could be on the right track, they are seeded 7th which is a proper seeding for them.
uniondale football is all about 1972 coach corcoran and farrell and tate and half the team is white
bigtool

Brooklyn, NY

#28751 Aug 22, 2010
hey where is howie.
long island forever

Brooklyn, NY

#28752 Aug 23, 2010
Does anyone know who are the players to watch for nassau conference 3
vinny

AOL

#28753 Aug 23, 2010
go Rams
Oogie

AOL

#28754 Aug 23, 2010
long island forever wrote:
Does anyone know who are the players to watch for nassau conference 3
Floyd rules !!!
long island forever

Brooklyn, NY

#28755 Aug 23, 2010
Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Please dont even talk about conf 4. Only 2 teams capable of winning that conf Roosevelt or Seaford.You should have your hands full in week 1 at East Rockaway. They have an excellent QB Andrew Bashford and Nick Ulip at RB.
The only good teams in conference 3 is lawrence and lynbrook
Long island forever

Brooklyn, NY

#28756 Aug 23, 2010
long island forever wrote:
<quoted text>
The only good teams in conference 3 is lawrence and lynbrook
hahahaha another imposter. Nassau Conference 3 has 5 great teams. Lawrence,Lynbrook,Plainedege.H ewlett,Sewanhaka,maybe Manhasset
Allstar

AOL

#28757 Aug 23, 2010
I'm going to pick my longshot in Nassau's Conference I. I like Oceanside I see them going 5-3 and being in 4th place.

Last season(5-4)the Offense played well while the defense was very questionable. Points f/a 254-258 opponents w/l record 44-39. Offense averaged 28.2 while the defense gave up 28.7.

This year they have a very difficult schedule starting off with Massapequa(#7)followed by Syosset(#6), Hempstead(#13), Farmingdale(#2), Kennedy(#11), Uniondale(#9), Freeport(#1), East Meadow(#3).

Oceanside's power rating is 8.4 overall.

I like that QB Tyler Heuer, WR Gene Garay, WR Chris Hughes and WR Joe Swanson with RB Nick Sherry. If they can fix the defense they'll be in good position for the playoff's

My prediction for the Massapequa vs Oceanside:

Oceanside 34
Massapequa 22
Allstar

AOL

#28758 Aug 23, 2010
Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Please dont even talk about conf 4. Only 2 teams capable of winning that conf Roosevelt or Seaford.You should have your hands full in week 1 at East Rockaway. They have an excellent QB Andrew Bashford and Nick Ulip at RB.
I wouldn't count out Locust Valley.
Conf1

AOL

#28759 Aug 23, 2010
Allstar wrote:
I'm going to pick my longshot in Nassau's Conference I. I like Oceanside I see them going 5-3 and being in 4th place.
Last season(5-4)the Offense played well while the defense was very questionable. Points f/a 254-258 opponents w/l record 44-39. Offense averaged 28.2 while the defense gave up 28.7.
This year they have a very difficult schedule starting off with Massapequa(#7)followed by Syosset(#6), Hempstead(#13), Farmingdale(#2), Kennedy(#11), Uniondale(#9), Freeport(#1), East Meadow(#3).
I like that QB Tyler Heuer, WR Gene Garay, WR Chris Hughes and WR Joe Swanson with RB Nick Sherry. If they can fix the defense they'll be in good position for the playoff's
Oceanside 34
Massapequa 22
i dont know. i see them beating hempstead, plainview, and uniondale. i see them losing against farmingdale, freeport, and syosset. at best they will split against pequa and east meadow. the offense will be good, but i dont see the defense improving enough to really make a difference. they will finish 4-4.
Nassau 3

Woodmere, NY

#28760 Aug 23, 2010
Allstar wrote:
Oceanside 34
Massapequa 22
Longshot? Arent they a 4th seed and you have them going 5-3 and finishing 4th.Thats not a longshot.
Suff III

Milford, CT

#28761 Aug 23, 2010
Huge Suffolk Co,. Scrimmage
Bayshore HS 8/28

Bayshore
Connetquot
Copiague
Deer Park
North Babylon
Newfields
Bayport Bluepoint
Central Islip
Sayville
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#28762 Aug 23, 2010
Allstar wrote:
Oceanside 34
Massapequa 22
I see them as a Longshot in the playoff's. Excellent offense, but as you post the defense needs work.

I also see them beating Massapequa(6-3) points f/a 221-133 they averaged 24.6 points and gave up 14.8 against teams that had a combined w/l record of 40-44.

Oceanside has one of the best QB's returning in Conference I in Tyler Heuer(120/174 1,585 yards and 21 td's). I still can't believe he wasn't a second team All Long Island, was 4th team All NYS offense in Class AA. Also returning are, WR Gene Garay(35 receptions 501 yards 12 td's)coming back who was 2nd team All Long Island and 5th team offense All NYS Class AA. WR Chris Hughes(21 receptions 293 yards 3 td's), WR Joe Swanson(10 receptions 207 yards 2 td's), and RB Nick Sherry(41 carries 390 yards 4 td's).

Now if they can only make the defense work they could be a factor in Conference I.
Allstar

AOL

#28763 Aug 23, 2010
Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Longshot? Arent they a 4th seed and you have them going 5-3 and finishing 4th.Thats not a longshot.
Longshot as to play in the LIC's.
SI live

AOL

#28764 Aug 23, 2010
Conf1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know. i see them beating hempstead, plainview, and uniondale. i see them losing against farmingdale, freeport, and syosset. at best they will split against pequa and east meadow. the offense will be good, but i dont see the defense improving enough to really make a difference. they will finish 4-4.

Massapequa is nothing with or without Andre. He left them(Massapequa) what 14 years ago to go to Lawrence? Massapequa didn't have one player that came close to being chosen All Long Island nor Second Team All Long Island. They had two or three players maybe that should be mentioned running back Ken Fundus, wide receiver Steve Romano and defensive end Brian Reilly.

Massapequa should be ranked no higher than #12.
glad he is at pequa

Bronx, NY

#28765 Aug 23, 2010
bye lou go mott he will win at lawrence they all do
lld

AOL

#28766 Aug 23, 2010
fred cciampi didnt win anthing at lawrece. mott will win because he worked under andre, not moolo or ciampi. all they knew back then was agilities and try to make one guy a star, no team mentallity. they never broke down tape or watched and corrected. this is all from their [players before andre got there. massapequa is not a 12th seed, but according to mott through andre the way they practice they should be.
bigtool

Brooklyn, NY

#28767 Aug 23, 2010
howie vogts how many of his 379 wins were legit- maybe 230 or 200.the man did not coach he just was there,but he did built a good program,just like many others.this year bethpage goes 4-4 as the town slowly becomes trailer trash and neo-nazi.
lld

AOL

#28768 Aug 23, 2010
glad he is in pequa doesn't know squat. your mofia coaches at lawrence in the 70's, 80's 90's thought a football clinic was going to, an italian restaurant and stuffing their fat faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long-Island-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Earthling-1 50,424
Eat.... which one :P 1 hr ismet jata 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,746
Review: MID City Gym & Tanning- W. 42nd Street 2 hr Moltion 4
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 25,531
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr RICH L 4,814
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 hr truth 12,097

Long-Island-City News Video

More from around the web

Long-Island-City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]