The Real Officer Tedesco 7th Precinct...
GFYS

Yonkers, NY

#3150 Jul 17, 2012
Bless The Unfortunate wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the record I did not post those judged symbols... You are an animal and you ridicule a disease that is one of the top killers in this world? Real POS Lowlife!
GFYS Sanchez.
TheInsider

Commack, NY

#3151 Jul 19, 2012
Everything is going according to plan. Sit back and enjoy the show folks! T.O & her minions will pay!!

Since: May 12

Bethpage, NY

#3152 Jul 19, 2012
TheInsider wrote:
Everything is going according to plan. Sit back and enjoy the show folks! T.O & her minions will pay!!
Wake T F U!
PO Gooseneck

Bellmore, NY

#3157 Jul 20, 2012
I have no life other than obsessing over Tara Obenauer. Haaaaalp!:-0
Nine and a halfT

Naples, FL

#3158 Aug 5, 2012
Am I Suprised wrote:
<quoted text>A Victim would have had a rag shoved in their mouth by now, and this Tedesco POS should have been delt with long ago before there could be any victims... I've heard for some time about his inconsistant behaviour ...There really is more to this man than they are writing... He pissed off alot of people... I know One real wild story that got very involved !!
Seems like all that Wabbit chasin is paying off.
Nine and a halfT

Naples, FL

#3159 Aug 5, 2012
I find it kind of IRONIC that 5 feet in front of me,, an Owl was Preying on 5 birds in Mid Flight. Normal occurrence for WILD ANIMALS. Preying !
Eagle Sighting

Naples, FL

#3161 Aug 5, 2012
Nine and a halfT wrote:
I find it kind of IRONIC that 5 feet in front of me,, an Owl was Preying on 5 birds in Mid Flight. Normal occurrence for WILD ANIMALS. Preying !
Sounds wild as does this story regarding this Cop. For a second I thought this was fun until I read some of it. I now realize that it's a serious breakdown in the Dept. Glad i'm here in Collier!While golfing I heard a sound and looked above me, and I saw an American Eagle directly above my head with a real large Prey in his human like hands... Yes Animals do the Preying!
Thundabuddy

Hicksville, NY

#3162 Aug 6, 2012
Eagle Sighting wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds wild as does this story regarding this Cop. For a second I thought this was fun until I read some of it. I now realize that it's a serious breakdown in the Dept. Glad i'm here in Collier!While golfing I heard a sound and looked above me, and I saw an American Eagle directly above my head with a real large Prey in his human like hands... Yes Animals do the Preying!
what number stage name is this Tara/colombo/gooseneck ?? is it # 47, 97, 107?? You have mirrors all over your house so you feel like someone is talking or listening to you ?

Bethpage, NY

#3163 Aug 6, 2012
Thundabuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
what number stage name is this Tara/colombo/gooseneck ?? is it # 47, 97, 107?? You have mirrors all over your house so you feel like someone is talking or listening to you ?
Not Gooseneck! Can't help you there unless there's an imposter.

Bethpage, NY

#3164 Aug 6, 2012
Nine and a halfT wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like all that Wabbit chasin is paying off.
Sure Thing! Couldn't have better wabbits. I believe there's 2 doing the chasin... Right now they're getting Rid of that unwanted Hair, but they'll be back shortly. Later nine and a half!
TheInsider

Commack, NY

#3165 Aug 7, 2012
Thundabuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely.. except not normal mirrors. They're ones like the carnival fun houses have, you're short & pudgy in one then the next one you're tall and skinny. More company that way!

Naples, FL

#3167 Aug 28, 2012
GET_OVER_IT wrote:
Hello! How's everyones summer? Any big plans? FABULOUS!
Fabulous! It's always Summer !

Naples, FL

#3168 Aug 28, 2012
TheInsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely.. except not normal mirrors. They're ones like the carnival fun houses have, you're short & pudgy in one then the next one you're tall and skinny. More company that way!
Short and Pudgy is Napoleon.
Thundabuddy

Hicksville, NY

#3169 Sep 5, 2012
Hmm... where's the wabbit now ?? Is her 15 minutes of HO fame up ??

Bethpage, NY

#3170 Sep 5, 2012
Thundabuddy wrote:
Hmm... where's the wabbit now ?? Is her 15 minutes of HO fame up ??
Maybe she's making a new batch of Potion.
Thundabuddy

Hicksville, NY

#3171 Sep 6, 2012
Maybe it should be a potion to make herself disappear. its best for ALL!!!

Bethpage, NY

#3172 Sep 6, 2012
Thundabuddy wrote:
Maybe it should be a potion to make herself disappear. its best for ALL!!!
She's not interfering with anybody's personal life, and didn't deserve much of what occurred. I can't pick apart her mind, but much of what she said is credible. I have support her on some accusations .
PANDORAS BOX

Commack, NY

#3174 Sep 11, 2012
gooseneck wrote:
<quoted text>She's not interfering with anybody's personal life, and didn't deserve much of what occurred. I can't pick apart her mind, but much of what she said is credible. I have support her on some accusations .
Really? I beg to differ. She brought this upon herself and she was very deserving of the negative attention she got. She knew exactly what she was doing all along.

Bethpage, NY

#3175 Sep 11, 2012
PANDORAS BOX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I beg to differ. She brought this upon herself and she was very deserving of the negative attention she got. She knew exactly what she was doing all along.
Give her credit where credit is due. There's no other choice than to take Abusive Superiority head on.I enjoy watching her fight. She's an interesting Lady .
Thundabuddy

Hicksville, NY

#3176 Sep 12, 2012
Did she find the cure for cancer? No credit due to a HO who is looking for a pay off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long-Island-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min silly rabbit 313,941
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 18 min Bloody Bill Anderson 3,592
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 25 min Paul Yanks 336,070
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 31 min rainmaker2016 16,207
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 32 min rainmaker2016 17,843
Throw De Blasio out 1 hr American 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 44,045

Long-Island-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long-Island-City Mortgages