N.J. discussing smoking ban at beache...

N.J. discussing smoking ban at beaches and parks

There are 83 comments on the Courier-Post story from Feb 20, 2014, titled N.J. discussing smoking ban at beaches and parks. In it, Courier-Post reports that:

Denise Henhoeffer/COURIER-POST August 29, 2012. New Jersey lawmakers are considering a bill that would ban smoking at all public beaches and parks in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-Post.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bob222

Pleasantville, NJ

#90 May 3, 2014
Bob222 wrote:
<quoted text>
Josh, you are right on the money when it comes to these fools. I can only assume they are adults and if so, make GREAT roll models for their children on how to act like a child. If they are punk, snot kids, I don't expect any better. If I were you, just let these nitwits have a ball, they are not worth a pot to piss in, let alone the window to throw it out of! Seriously, I have NEVER seen such a gang up on ANY ONE, except you, on this site. My guess is that the head fool is the ringleader and has his minions to get with his program and attack you in the most vile, reprehensible ways possible! They should ALL be ashamed of themselves. Little minds generate little thoughts and boy, are they little. Need a microscope to find it!
I see your harasser thinks where're the same person! Great! In a way, we are as we do think a lot alike when it comes to bipolar fools like this clown who has a thing for you. I have never in all the years I have been on blogs, seen such an individual who is so hot to trot on another, unless they are of the different, not the same, sex. Advice, just do not respond anymore to anything further to this idiot, he is his own worse enemy and will some day, self destruct! I've seen this type before, they are not only pathetic, but can be dangerous, as well!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#91 May 3, 2014
Bob222 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your harasser thinks where're the same person! Great! In a way, we are as we do think a lot alike when it comes to bipolar fools like this clown who has a thing for you. I have never in all the years I have been on blogs, seen such an individual who is so hot to trot on another, unless they are of the different, not the same, sex. Advice, just do not respond anymore to anything further to this idiot, he is his own worse enemy and will some day, self destruct! I've seen this type before, they are not only pathetic, but can be dangerous, as well!
OK, Josh. We al know who you are. There were some clues earlier like where you posted from and the time stamps on the posts. But, I won;t tell anyone you are still talking to me. I have not self destructed yet and if you really had been on the smoking thread for a long time like you claim, you would realize that what I post is tame compared to what the smokers post. So, although i have also caught you at being a liar, I won't tell anyone that either since you are obviously embarrassed to be a newbie to the threads and want to act like an old timer. Still won't keep away the bans, but keep pretending to be somebody. We really do not care.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92 Jun 7, 2014
Josh wrote:
And when will the PC police end their crap? Every little stinking pleasure you may have in life, don't say nothing, grit your teeth and walk on egg shells. Witness Ocean City! Before you hit the beach, there is a billboard of NO, whatever, you can't do! Can't wait for people to snap out of their comas and say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore!"
Went to the OC music pier last summer and witnessed this little Nazi of a security guard, strutting his stuff. Woman next to us with her grand daughter, opened a box of taffy they got on the boardwalk and the guard there almost had a baby and barked at them they could not eat anything there. They both got up and left. Can't imagine the PR that town was given when she went home. I was putting a cough drop in my mouth, big boy stopped dead in his tracks and glared at me! Funny, cause he knew some drunken clown with a red solo cup who was yelling at the band and the guard put his arm around this drunk, nothing said! Want a cocktail with your dinner there? NO, forget it, DRY TOWN! Any reason why people are bailing out of that city? Might as well party in a concentration camp!

Amen darling'! I am visiting for part of the summer here and I have walked this beautiful beach here in Sea Bright and I am amazed! I tell folks back home that it's pristine compared to Galveston beaches but there is a trash problem. In just 7 days I have picked up enough trash to fill 5 or 6 plastic grocery bags, not to mention a couple of buckets, and one large half of a 30 gallon black barrel. I also found a nice sharp steak knife, sunglasses and a lighter. Cigarette butts and those caps from cigars are plentiful but that will not stop with a ban. They are also not the grossest things out there either. Frankly, I find the tampon plungers on the beach to be the most offensive trash out there. REALLY WOMEN? GO TO THE BATHROOM AND DO THAT THERE! NOT OUT ON THE BEACH!!!! WTH! There are trash cans and recycle cans aplenty but piggy people will always be that way and nothing will change them. I am a smoker. When I smoke and have no ashtray, I put it out and then put it in my pocket or purse until I can get to a trash can. Political Correctness has run amok in this Nation and We the People need to put it down. Personal responsibility is never brought up but that is the true problem. Far too many want someone else to do 'it', whatever 'it' is at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm trying to contact a Ronald Henry Morel. (Nov '14) Aug 9 Frank Gannucci 4
Thank God and Bless our POW Apr '16 Touch of God 1
Review: Shore Customs Car and Truck Accessories Mar '16 Rayrayrray1233 1
News Kushner Wagering Half a Billion on Monmouth Mal... Mar '16 LabradorLover 1
Lacrosse Camp (Jan '16) Jan '16 dbrothers 1
BE WARNED of CRE-Finance.com - This Company Wil... (Nov '15) Nov '15 riskus 1
News First Rumson Female Police Officer Best Candidate (Oct '15) Nov '15 Dive3535 2

Long Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Branch Mortgages