shabop

Marshall, AR

#1 Sep 7, 2011
i would like everyone to know, i love marty and tammy as if they are family, but they need to do something with there night shift, crystal and lynett are some rude bitches. Yes I mean tnt in Chester!
Whatever

Harrison, AR

#2 Sep 12, 2011
I have been going in to TNT for years and Lynette is a sweetheart!!!!! Sometimes I would go there when she was working just too say hi
shopper

Newark, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2011
I love them ladys, always nice and knows my name and knows brand I smoke. Absolutely fab
shabop

Harrison, AR

#4 Sep 17, 2011
yes as long as you dont complain about anything they were great but niceness turned to evil.
what an idea

Doniphan, MO

#5 Sep 17, 2011
You probably gave them a reason to be rude to you! I mean if you are going to stoop so damn low to post this on topix I can only imagine how you act in public. What's your point of this anyhow? Try to get them to loose their job? Here's an idea, stop somewhere else!
shopper

Newark, OH

#6 Sep 17, 2011
Exactly,
Who

Bluffton, OH

#7 Oct 19, 2011
I seem to know these girls and they are very nice, not to mention down to earth. If you don't like them go somewhere else.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 19, 2011
At least they have a job!!! Lmao. And they only tell it as they see it! I know one is my mother.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2011
It isn't easy putting up with drunks n potheads all day! Crystal always calls everyone Hun n Lynnette darlin. They put on a smile n grit their teeth to put up with ur ass!!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 19, 2011
The one actually in Syracuse is the one with the rude bitches! They haven't had a nice one working there in over a year!
what an idea

Newark, OH

#11 Oct 20, 2011
Eno_Dibar wrote:
At least they have a job!!! Lmao. And they only tell it as they see it! I know one is my mother.
Which one? Just curious.... I've seen several of your posts and completely agree with you on the ones I have saw. Just wondering who I have so much in common with.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 21, 2011
No offense but I would rather not say she does not need drug into my affairs as far as some of my other posts go.
what an idea

Heath, OH

#13 Oct 21, 2011
Eno_Dibar wrote:
No offense but I would rather not say she does not need drug into my affairs as far as some of my other posts go.
Totally understandable!!

Location hidden

#14 Oct 21, 2011
Cool
ohhh its me

Newark, OH

#15 Oct 24, 2011
I love both of them ,see them allll the time,So did you have something stuck up your ass the wrong way or what
LYNETTE

Newark, OH

#16 Oct 25, 2011
(first time reader, first time commenter)
Against my better judgement I'm gonna post "MY" comment. I have worked @ TNT PitStop for 5 years and have never had a "complaint" so shabop it is't hard to tell who you are. I always thought you were the type of person that would have come to me face to face and tell me there was a problem. Since you didn't do that I will take this time to say that I am SORRY! For whatever I did. I cannot speak for Crystal, only for myself. I do not know excatly I did but welcome you to come to me and we can talk about it. I am not the kind of person to be rude. It's not where I come from. So again I'n truley sorry that I offended you wan was rude to you. I'm always @ TNT PitStop so come find me so we can work this out and I can learn from my mistake and never have it happen again.
TRUELY SORRY!!! LYNETTE

Location hidden

#17 Oct 25, 2011
Exactly Lynnette. If someone doesn't have the balls to say it to ur face then what kinda person r they?! And u are the better person for apologizing n even bigger not knowing what of anything u did! Love u girls!
ohhh its me

Newark, OH

#18 Oct 26, 2011
What the hell about them anyway ,,What about that evil bitch that used to work there gina she would call you every name in the book and laugh at u on your way out

Location hidden

#19 Oct 26, 2011
She isn't who we are talking about. She doesn't work there anymore. So moot point on it part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amillia Mcnabb & Tiffiny Sleeth (Feb '11) Aug 20 Missy 36
Kelsey sellers Aug 11 Wizard 2
Racine Produce Farms (Jun '11) Aug 11 Ketchup 14
Tara Wolfe Aug 4 rebecca 4
Jeff Beaver Janitor at Southern is he a pedophile? Jul 29 Someone who knows 3
Did Mark Taylors girlfriend leave him? Jul 26 Lisalulu 1
News Trial set for April 30 in Marcy Craig case (Mar '13) Aug '15 good eating 9

Long Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance