Wounded trooper winning election in P...

Wounded trooper winning election in Pacific County

There are 1 comment on the Bellingham Herald story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Wounded trooper winning election in Pacific County. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

The Washington State trooper who was shot in February in Long Beach is apparently on his way to the Pacific County Sheriff's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

familytofamily

Aberdeen, WA

#1 Nov 20, 2010
I wonder if he will address the issues of "conflicts of interest" etc...going on in Pacific Count. When the City of Longbeach hired Douglas Goelz, as their attorney, did they do background check ??... I wonder if they would have "signed a contract" knowing Douglas was JUST admonished in 1990, by the Judicial Commission on misconduct....I wonder how many "court cases" will have to be reviewed...I know our case needs to be brought to the light. what will this cost the city ??? Who will accept "juristiction" and do something ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacific County/PUD Cutting Trees In Bay Center ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Caroline 1
News Blob of warm Pacific water threatens ecosystem,... (Apr '15) Apr '15 H20 the new Oil 1
Hello friends (Mar '15) Mar '15 Durgesh 09838308070 1
Review: The Hair Tender (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sally1987 1
News Deputy: Man ends Wash. standoff with fatal shot (Apr '14) Apr '14 Witness 1
News Fishing & Hunting Report (Nov '13) Nov '13 act 1
jennifer corey (Apr '13) Apr '13 me 1

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages