Washington State Patrol Trooper Shot ...

Washington State Patrol Trooper Shot In Pacific County

There are 2 comments on the KIROTV story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Washington State Patrol Trooper Shot In Pacific County. In it, KIROTV reports that:

A Washington State Patrol trooper was shot in Long Beach, Wash. early Saturday. State Patrol spokeswoman Krista Hedstrom says that a tow truck driver found the trooper with a gun shot wound to the head around 1 a.m. on State Route 103, in Pacific County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIROTV.

long beach

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Oh my goodness. Hopefully this trooper is o.k. and they get the person who did this.
I think they need to start taking care of the drug and alcohol problems that plauge the Pennisula.
hello

Kennewick, WA

#2 Feb 18, 2010
If they took care of the drugs and less on Speeding they wouldnt have this problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacific County/PUD Cutting Trees In Bay Center ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Caroline 1
News Blob of warm Pacific water threatens ecosystem,... (Apr '15) Apr '15 H20 the new Oil 1
Hello friends (Mar '15) Mar '15 Durgesh 09838308070 1
Review: The Hair Tender (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sally1987 1
News Deputy: Man ends Wash. standoff with fatal shot (Apr '14) Apr '14 Witness 1
News Fishing & Hunting Report (Nov '13) Nov '13 act 1
jennifer corey (Apr '13) Apr '13 me 1

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages