Quiksilver pro surf contest Long Bea...

Quiksilver pro surf contest Long Beach ,NY ( SEPT 1 -15 2011)

Posted in the Long Beach Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Parkings ? Accomadations ? Traffics ?(Biggest sport event for year)
LB Local

Stamford, CT

#2 Jul 25, 2011
This is going to be a nightmare for the locals. If you live on Broadway don't even bother moving your car. The city really dropped the ball on this one. The city is neither equipped to handle the amount of people nor do the citizens want any of this. Theofan should go, he is totally disconnected with the citizens. The City manager should be required to live here not in freeport.
LBMAN

Peekskill, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2011
Not enough police sto handle this size crowd. The bars and the fights and the crime.....its going to be a disaster.

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#4 Jul 26, 2011
It will be a two-week exercise in being miserable, angry and probably the victim of a crime or two.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 26, 2011
Anyone rented apartment yet ?
Jenk

Frisco, TX

#6 Jul 26, 2011
4EVERTURKS wrote:
Anyone rented apartment yet ?
We dont need to rent,don't bother...

Location hidden

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Jenk wrote:
<quoted text> We dont need to rent,don't bother...
Yaptigin yorumu sikeyim Kiskanc it ,Modern Kole...

Location hidden

#8 Jul 26, 2011
&li st=PLFABAB67DCAB3AFA6&inde x=46
quicksilver pro surf official video

Location hidden

#9 Jul 27, 2011
&li st=PLFABAB67DCAB3AFA6&inde x=47

Long Beach Kid will be PRO SURF 2011
BALARAM STACK....
LBSucker

Oceanside, NY

#10 Jul 28, 2011
LB stop bitchin you will make money off this event so your local crook politician can steal it all.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 29, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/pages/Quicksilver-Pro-Surf- Long-Beach-NY/231234713582390
Grammar Queen

Long Beach, NY

#12 Jul 31, 2011
I'm excited about this event taking place in Long Beach. It will be slightly inconvenient for a limited amount of time. I hope the local merchants make a mint off the visitors. How fortunate that we can all see a pro surfing contest in our own backyard.
LB Local

Stamford, CT

#13 Jul 31, 2011
Im not excited about is event. If I wanted to live in a tourist town I would have moved to Long Beach, California. This is going to be a nightmare. Time for the citizens to speak up about this quality of life issue!

Location hidden

#14 Aug 1, 2011
LB Local wrote:
Im not excited about is event. If I wanted to live in a tourist town I would have moved to Long Beach, California. This is going to be a nightmare. Time for the citizens to speak up about this quality of life issue!
You better move out somewhere Suffolk County...
This town should more tourist attractions...
LB Local

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2011
Absolutely not! This town doesn't need anymore attractions or gimmicks. The locals and people that pay alot of money to live near the beach don't want any of that. The city needs to stop commercializing our town. Get rid of the hotel, stop letting them park cars wherever they want. Cancel this decobike fiasco! Listen to your constituents and fix the boardwalk!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 1, 2011
LB Local wrote:
Absolutely not! This town doesn't need anymore attractions or gimmicks. The locals and people that pay alot of money to live near the beach don't want any of that. The city needs to stop commercializing our town. Get rid of the hotel, stop letting them park cars wherever they want. Cancel this decobike fiasco! Listen to your constituents and fix the boardwalk!
Long Beach getting more populer ...more attractions ...but boardwalk need fix and streets needs reasphalt-parking problems still ,but there is no Long Beach close to city and JFK ...CAN HOST those attractions and Competition ...
poeple should get out of here...If you dont want any good new things here..However LB is not anymore for oldstyle morons
LB Local

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Aug 1, 2011
Were you born here or are you a transplant? This town doesn't need anymore people, or tourists. Time to halt the flood. There are way to many out of towers trolling our streets. My taxes are extremely high.... start catering to the local citizens and not the tourists.
tc1090z

Jackson, NJ

#18 Aug 2, 2011
i cant surf.....
LONG BEACH PTP

Paterson, NJ

#19 Aug 5, 2011
Jocko68

New York, NY

#20 Aug 7, 2011
There will be a major parking problem and major traffic congestion, there is not enough parking on a regular beach day. There are only 3 ways in and out. Plus if there are any injuries the hospital is not ready not handle any major problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Fri GodofUSAhellsangels 300
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... Thu Joe Balls 49
News Cops: Drug Dealer Busted in Elmont (Sep '10) Sep 27 Former Elmont res... 50
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Sep 27 JFK 82
News Suburban NY police prep for presidential debate Sep 26 Mite Be 5
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Sep 26 James 27
Hofstra Sep 26 Debate class 1

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages