Negros Attack White Reporter & Steal ...

Negros Attack White Reporter & Steal Camera

Posted in the Long Beach Forum

Walter

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
A KPIX news cameraman was punched and robbed during a live broadcast outside an Oakland high school, the latest in a spate of holdups targeting the media, police said Thursday.
Reporter Anne Makovec and cameraman Gregg Welk were on the air shortly after noon Wednesday outside Oakland Technical High School near the corner of 42nd Street and Broadway. They were at the school to do a story on the passage of Proposition 30, the tax measure preventing deep cuts to education.
As Makovec was finishing her report, police said, five men rushed up and grabbed a $6,000 camera from the tripod. Viewers saw the live picture being jarred and turned sideways for about two seconds.
One of the assailants punched Welk in the mouth before the group fled in a Mercedes-Benz, which apparently was accompanied by a Lexus, police said. Welk declined treatment by paramedics but saw his doctor.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Oakland-r...
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Walter wrote:
A KPIX news cameraman was punched and robbed during a live broadcast outside an Oakland high school, the latest in a spate of holdups targeting the media, police said Thursday.
Reporter Anne Makovec and cameraman Gregg Welk were on the air shortly after noon Wednesday outside Oakland Technical High School near the corner of 42nd Street and Broadway. They were at the school to do a story on the passage of Proposition 30, the tax measure preventing deep cuts to education.
As Makovec was finishing her report, police said, five men rushed up and grabbed a $6,000 camera from the tripod. Viewers saw the live picture being jarred and turned sideways for about two seconds.
One of the assailants punched Welk in the mouth before the group fled in a Mercedes-Benz, which apparently was accompanied by a Lexus, police said. Welk declined treatment by paramedics but saw his doctor.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Oakland-r...
so what? the election is over. we are only obama nation now. prepare for the very worst possible out comes.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Walter wrote:
A KPIX news cameraman was punched and robbed during a live broadcast outside an Oakland high school, the latest in a spate of holdups targeting the media, police said Thursday.
Reporter Anne Makovec and cameraman Gregg Welk were on the air shortly after noon Wednesday outside Oakland Technical High School near the corner of 42nd Street and Broadway. They were at the school to do a story on the passage of Proposition 30, the tax measure preventing deep cuts to education.
As Makovec was finishing her report, police said, five men rushed up and grabbed a $6,000 camera from the tripod. Viewers saw the live picture being jarred and turned sideways for about two seconds.
One of the assailants punched Welk in the mouth before the group fled in a Mercedes-Benz, which apparently was accompanied by a Lexus, police said. Welk declined treatment by paramedics but saw his doctor.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Oakland-r...
Walter.

Perhaps the Government licensed "news" media should respond by doing a tear-jerking politically correct "news" story justifying today's commonplace African violence and thievery so as to not incite a backlash from "news" "consumers". "The news" views with dispassionate unconcern these events when they affect "others". The Bible seems to have been prescient when its writers commentated on the root problem:

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up." (Hosea 8:7)

Ronald

the pyramid

Monterey Park, CA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
If you profile black people, white people eventually get mad at you. If you don't profile black people, you eventually get robbed and beaten by black people.
Only people who don't have skin in the game is black folks-because they're animals and aren't expected to function like an adult without white people helping them.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Here is a link to an article published in the foreign press. The article describes the Africans invading the home of a White couple, pistol whipping the father, and raping his wife while their baby slept nearby.

Although articles such as this are sometimes reported locally by the Government licensed "news" media, they seldom are given national coverage because doing so might run counter to politically correct societal views that are held by "journalists", even though such happenings are a growing nationwide problem.

A notable exception was when an African mob attacked, beat, kicked, and maimed three little trick-or-treating girls in Long Beach. That event received national attention because growing internet competition prevented the "news" media keeping the story bottled up locally.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/b3k73xy

Ronald
Evil Twin

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2012
I hope the robbers use the camera to produce some decent tv programming, maybe a reality show about some young high school students who steal a camera and use it to produce some decent tv programming.
abc

Torrance, CA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Evil Twin wrote:
I hope the robbers use the camera to produce some decent tv programming, maybe a reality show about some young high school students who steal a camera and use it to produce some decent tv programming.
Yeh, right. I'm sure you enjoy oprah's network and BET, which are run by white folks behind the scenes. Blacks won't even marry the women they impregnate, you you're dreaming about black tv programming.
Sober up.
Evil Twin

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Why not use the stolen camera to make a moden version of The Cosby Show. Dr Huxtable is doing medical MJ referrals, his now adult daughters are doing live porn cams from their bedrooms, the wife is having an affair with the head of the NAACP, that kind of stuff.
abc

Torrance, CA

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Evil Twin wrote:
Why not use the stolen camera to make a moden version of The Cosby Show. Dr Huxtable is doing medical MJ referrals, his now adult daughters are doing live porn cams from their bedrooms, the wife is having an affair with the head of the NAACP, that kind of stuff.
If it's a black network, you have to convince them all to show up for work every day, and come up with creative story telling ideas. Since that's never happened in the history of mankind, it's probably a good guess that you're still sucking on a blunt as you come up with these ideas. Think of it. Blacks have been integrated for the last 40 years, and not one television show in which blacks dominated the production. Not one.
Oprah? Mostly white production staff. Cosby? Mostly white production staff. Affirmative action isn't an option when the stakes are your azz. Oprah and the Cos understood that. Obama's entire staff is 98% white. I guess he's smarter than you.
Next topic: Who do we draft for an all Asian basketball team who will take us to the finals?
And more... when you tune in next time for Evil Twin's new show: Ain't Never Gonna Happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First ocean sample tests clean after Los Angele... 5 hr Jenger 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr JackArmStrong 20,383
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Thu Russell Meares 3,481
What is the back story re Scottsdale Townhomes (Apr '10) Thu Sickofit 15
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) Jul 19 madrachod 1,094
News Alleged 710 Freeway taggers arrested (Feb '10) Jul 17 Guwop 41
Nautilus Submarine Sandwich? (Oct '13) Jul 16 Heyheyhey 15

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages