London: Blacks Forcing Whites to Stri...

London: Blacks Forcing Whites to Strip Naked in the Street

Posted in the Long Beach Forum

Bob

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2011
This is the shocking moment a young man is apparently forced to hand over all of his clothes after appearing to be stripped naked during lawless riots overnight.

Internet rumours last night claimed that on top of the widespread destruction across London and Birmingham, people were having their clothes removed by looters as police attempted to contain the criminality.

Reports on Twitter claimed some people were being stripped, while another shocking video shows a bleeding teenager being robbed in broad daylight by lawless thugs who pretend to help him to his feet.

On Twitter, numerous posters claimed there had been incidents of people being stripped naked in Birmingham, although the reports are unsubstantiated.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20240...
Edward Gomez

Phelan, CA

#2 Aug 9, 2011
What a shame that the police haven't killed hundreds of the unparented, uncivilized common street trash who are decimating the greatest City in the World.

Don't the English have any AK47's to end this nonsense? No one would miss a one of the scum.
mary poppins

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2011
Edward Gomez wrote:
What a shame that the police haven't killed hundreds of the unparented, uncivilized common street trash who are decimating the greatest City in the World.
The UK joined the EU. To be in the EU you must agree to allow a minimum number of African immigrants in the country. When the negros from Nigeria, Somalia, and other wrecked black states arrive, they generally get on welfare, which in the UK goes on for posterity, then have a four or more kids to up their checks. This has been going on for a number of years, and now the negros of council housing have come home to roost. They aren't upset about not having enough money to subsist on. The government benefits in England are generous. Council housing is relatively nice. They're angry because they don't have as much money as they think they should. They come from other countries getting government assistance, then begin to expect it.
redfox

AOL

#5 Aug 10, 2011
They come from England's former (or still) colonies. They have to take at least some of them in. England has not the Euro still the Sterling.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#6 Aug 10, 2011
We shouldn't feel too superior to our besieged British cousins. After all, they are just now learning what multicultural diversity is all about. Just as their politicians do, our own politicians maintain power with the voting majority of dangerous tax eaters and taxpayer supported Thug people failed taxpayer funded social programs have caused to be drawn into the area.

Revolutionary Council involves itself with more than just harassing the dwindling minority of taxpayers - the so-called "extremist" element - by outlawing revolutionary Council controlled "private" grocery stores that offer free grocery bags, as well as other petty interferences with every aspect of the lives of those overtaxed and underrepresented "second class citizens" who they force to pay their "double dipping" salaries.

It's only a matter of time until our next burn-down occurs right here. Let's hope the revolutionary Council controlled and protected grocers stock up on plenty of environmentally friendly paper grocery bags so as to not inconvenience, thereby angering, the looters.

Ronald
Allen

Anaheim, CA

#7 Aug 13, 2011
redfox wrote:
They come from England's former (or still) colonies. They have to take at least some of them in. England has not the Euro still the Sterling.
.

The english have no colonies in Africa. They aren't obliged to take in any immigrant from any country. What are you smoking?
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#8 Aug 13, 2011
Holy Shiite! Is this true? Please, tell me you're bullshiitein'!
mary poppins wrote:
<quoted text>
The UK joined the EU. To be in the EU you must agree to allow a minimum number of African immigrants in the country. When the negros from Nigeria, Somalia, and other wrecked black states arrive, they generally get on welfare, which in the UK goes on for posterity, then have a four or more kids to up their checks. This has been going on for a number of years, and now the negros of council housing have come home to roost. They aren't upset about not having enough money to subsist on. The government benefits in England are generous. Council housing is relatively nice. They're angry because they don't have as much money as they think they should. They come from other countries getting government assistance, then begin to expect it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 1 hr TheSageh 3,686
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr True 21,177
Fre Rips Through a House in West Hills Caught o... Tue Newsroom_LA 1
Deportations SOON??? Sep 17 Sancho 2
News New Norwalk townhome development officially sol... (Mar '17) Sep 16 Manuel 2
Norwalk HS swimming pool Sep 16 Manuel 1
West Coast Dangers Sep 16 Peace in the Hills 1

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages