Long Beach man killed another wounded...

Long Beach man killed another wounded in Friday night shooting

There are 2 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Long Beach man killed another wounded in Friday night shooting. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

A 24-year-old Long Beach man is dead and a 30-year-old man sustain non-life threatening injuries when they were shot Friday night, said a Long Beach Police spokesperson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Shootings are so common place in Long Beach that I just skim over the articles in the newspaper. It has become boring. Just more Mexicans and blacks killing each other.
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Boner wrote:
Shootings are so common place in Long Beach that I just skim over the articles in the newspaper. It has become boring. Just more Mexicans and blacks killing each other.
These shooting are just post-birth abortions. Anyway, at least the taxpayers have one less EBT card recipient to support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 3 hr jrieben 3,504
News Two men stabbed in West Long Beach bar brawl (Jan '10) 14 hr lila 21
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) 19 hr You are all stupid 45
Trying to find a Bob Johnson from Long Beach, CA Aug 25 helplease 1
News Settlement bars barbershop from being a mena s ... Aug 23 Ronald 1
Military Pay - too much or too little? (Dec '10) Aug 22 thomjames 31
So Calif air can be deadly, ports remain bigges... Aug 16 Ronald 2

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages