Suspect Identified In Possible Domestic Violence Murder In Long Beach

Mar 4, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 23

Kevin Adonis Forrest, 41, was arrested at the 6500 block of Falcon Avenue, where the body of a woman was found.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guido

Long Beach, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2013
I guess she did not let him use the EBT card...
LB Polo Club

Beverly Hills, CA

#2 Mar 5, 2013
did he go by Adonis, what a name?

any further description other than name?

what are the cross streets

perhaps leaving a Bar?
Morris the Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
It was the 6500 block of Falcon.. Yes, THAT part of LB...
LB Polo Club

Beverly Hills, CA

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Close to Broadway Ave?

R U out of LB now?

Though u liked Peedro
The Peacemaker

Kent, WA

#5 Mar 6, 2013
41 year old husband, 59 year old wife, what's up with that
The Peacemaker

Kent, WA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
When she was a hot 18 year old, he was not even born yet.
The Peacemaker

Kent, WA

#7 Mar 6, 2013
The house is for sale. I'm going to make a bid for one half of the asking price. I'll clean up the bloodstains, patch the bullet holes in the wall, and flip it. It's a win-win situation.
Peggy

San Francisco, CA

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Do you idiots not realize family members read these posts too? Shame on you for making light of a tragedy which has left two families and their friends devastated. Have you no moral compass? The only appropriate response is to offer condolences to the families and close friends. Spousal murders and family killings are far too frequent to joke about or take lightly. If you can't say something kind or compassionate, then shut the helll up! You are a Loser and a Coward hiding behind a fake name.
My sincere and heartfelt condolences are offered to the
family and close friends.
POed

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 9, 2013
North LB is now a slum...
dr phil

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Peggy wrote:
Do you idiots not realize family members read these posts too? Shame on you for making light of a tragedy which has left two families and their friends devastated. Have you no moral compass? The only appropriate response is to offer condolences to the families and close friends. Spousal murders and family killings are far too frequent to joke about or take lightly. If you can't say something kind or compassionate, then shut the helll up! You are a Loser and a Coward hiding behind a fake name.
Black people kill each other all the time. Don't be making more of it than they do.
dr drew

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Peggy wrote:
She picked him.
Requiem

Long Beach, CA

#12 Mar 14, 2013
POed wrote:
North LB is now a slum...
Wrong. It's been a cesspool for quite a while now, ever since the former residents disappeared as the new ones arrived. I expect that in the future it will end up being like Detroit or Oakland, or perhaps even worse.
Tamie Ray

Pacoima, CA

#13 Apr 22, 2013
Peggy wrote:
Thank you Peggy, Kathleen was a dear friend of mine, and its been so hard to know how she died. I appreciate your compassion, and it disgusts me to know,how horrible people can be who respond to a tragedy like this.
anthropologist

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 22, 2013
The Peacemaker wrote:
41 year old husband, 59 year old wife, what's up with that
Single old black women who get all their ducks in a row with EBT and section 8, or actually have a job, often move in black men who are 20 years their junior who would otherwise be homeless. It's trading sex for a place to live.
One or both are usually ex-cons, but in any case, the "old mammy/younger ex-thug" is typical in black culture. You see it all the time.
funny black folks

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 22, 2013
Peggy wrote:
You are a Loser and a Coward hiding behind a fake name.
Yeah, show us how it's done, "Peggy."
I love how someone who died violently is defended by a friend via the threat of violence. Black folks. Gotta love 'em. Not in my neighborhood, but still...
that guy

United States

#16 Sep 12, 2013
Don't know if anyone will read this or not, but I just found out about this. Kevin Forrest is not a black guy. He is in fact white, and a retired Warrant Officer from the Coast Guard.

White people live in black neighborhoods?? Whooda' thought, huh?
The Mad Man

Riverside, CA

#17 Sep 12, 2013
Time off for good behavior, over crowding and a smile on his face. That is our justice system today!
More facts

Anaheim, CA

#19 Sep 26, 2013
Both the victim and perpetrator were white. Crime, violence and evil has no respect of race, color, creed, nor financial standing. It can happen to anyone, any where. Say a prayer for those who have been effected. If you haven't been touched by violence say a prayer of thanks.
new the couple

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Nov 18, 2013
More facts wrote:
Both the victim and perpetrator were white. Crime, violence and evil has no respect of race, color, creed, nor financial standing. It can happen to anyone, any where. Say a prayer for those who have been effected. If you haven't been touched by violence say a prayer of thanks.
I knew the couple and it is heartbreaking to hear how their lives are ruined over who knows what. Once a very loving couple who loved to have friends over for bbq's and just enjoy life. Very tragic ending. My heart goes out to their families.
Saundra

Gainesboro, TN

#21 Wednesday Aug 20
Peggy wrote:
Thank you.......his trial starts this week......we (his family) are stressed and not anticipating a good outcome.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Ultraman 200,968
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr Pizza 16,000
Alleged Rapes near SBCC 17 hr Barry 3
Local, National Drag Queens Told by Facebook to... Wed Joan 4
Rusty's bread was a memorable loss (Aug '08) Wed Jo Ann Hames Gamez 19
•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Long Beach People Search