Jury: Execute killer of Deputy Maria Cecilia Rosa

May 8, 2008 Read more: Long Beach Press-Telegram 47
After three days of deliberation, a jury Thursday recommended the death penalty for the man convicted of murdering off-duty Deputy Maria Cecilia Rosa. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LBJJ

San Diego, CA

#45 Oct 14, 2008
Bummer!

I did stumble on the definition of expedite: a bucket of water and a frayed electrical cord...BOOM... I just saved California $12 million!
kramer 16

Las Vegas, NV

#46 Nov 7, 2008
I just want to ensure that all officers and the public have not forgotten about deputy rosa and my thoughta are with her family, as for the 2 scum that took her life, bad dreams
Concerned Citizen

United States

#47 Nov 7, 2008
Why not make the execution a "Pay-per-view" event? Split the profits between the family of the deputy & the City.
kramer 16

Las Vegas, NV

#48 Nov 7, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Why not make the execution a "Pay-per-view" event? Split the profits between the family of the deputy & the City.
How about we just seriously stop letting people sit on death row for 25 years and limit the appeals
missyB

Long Beach, CA

#49 Aug 14, 2009
THAT IS MY AUNT! AND I DONT CARE WHAT NEGATIVITY ANYONE HAS TO SAY......BEING THAT SHE WAS A COP OR NOT! THE CASE OF THE MATTER IS....SHE WENT OUT EVERYDAY AND RISKED HER LIFE FOR EVERYONE.....SO IF IT GETS A LITTLE MORE STRINGENT WHEN IT COMES TO SENTENCING FOR A COP...THEN SO BE IT! HE DID A CRIME AND MUST SERVE THE TIME, ISNT THAT HOW IT GOES? YOU DONT LIKE THE COURT SYSTEM? BECOME A COP! MAYBE THAT WILL SHUT YOU UP! IM MEMORY OF MARIA CECILIA ROSA...1585...AMOR ETERNO
Saddened

United States

#50 Sep 25, 2009
I'm sorry to hear about Ceci. I had the privilege to work with her when we were teenagers. She was such a great, funny, intelligent, caring person. Even after losing her parents at such a young age, she came to work with a smile on her face willing to do anything for anyone. She will be deeply missed. As for the conviction, execution: they are a joke because we have allowed them to become just that. If we don't like it, we need to start doing something about it, not just sit online and complain about it. The killers deserve to die. An eye for an eye. Then maybe people will think twice about committing crimes.

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#51 Jan 19, 2013
Let us all remember the sacrifices made by deputy Rosa, she was a credit to her peers, family and the law enforcement community, I pledge to remember her at least one a year and to remind all of the sacrifices made, I only hope the two scumbags responsible are suffering

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Wal-Mart Employee Accused of Stealing $24... 3 hr Sam Wall 2
News Long Beach unhappy with compensation for expans... Sun Ronald 3
News Pacific Hospital of Long Beach sued over Sen. R... Sat Daniel Beker 1
Daredevil raccoon makes 58-storey climb up Toro... Sat Don 1
Not drinking enough water has same effect as dr... Apr 18 David 1
‘Undocumented Immigrant Not A Criminal,’ Califo... Apr 18 Mike 1
Awesone: This Guy Found a Trap Door In His New ... Apr 18 Chuck 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Apr 18 Frawley BECKER 3,261
More from around the web

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]