Jury: Execute killer of Deputy Maria Cecilia Rosa

After three days of deliberation, a jury Thursday recommended the death penalty for the man convicted of murdering off-duty Deputy Maria Cecilia Rosa. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RCL

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 9, 2008
couldn't be any happier with the sentence.
blake

Torrance, CA

#2 May 9, 2008
I hope they publicly hang this piece of filth
Wile E Coyote

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#3 May 9, 2008
What, you're telling me the jury wasn't swayed by the testimony of the perp's father (in prison for murder)?
renee

Downey, CA

#4 May 9, 2008
good riddance to bad rubbish.
blake

Torrance, CA

#5 May 9, 2008
Wile E Coyote wrote:
What, you're telling me the jury wasn't swayed by the testimony of the perp's father (in prison for murder)?
like father, like son..

2 filthy murdering pieces of garbage....

hang em both!!!
blake

Torrance, CA

#6 May 9, 2008
Wile E Coyote wrote:
yeah, and OJ was innocent...

people that support criminal garbage ARE criminal garbage..........
LJ Gibbs

Deerfield, IL

#7 May 9, 2008
All this means is that he sits in prison on our dime for the next 20 years while his appeals grind their way through the system.
LBJJ

San Diego, CA

#8 May 9, 2008
LJ Gibbs wrote:
All this means is that he sits in prison on our dime for the next 20 years while his appeals grind their way through the system.
A cigar for you!
Why can't this state execute executions?
Oh please, spare me the dissertation of the process involving the Ninth Circus Court of Appeals.
Izzy

Thousand Oaks, CA

#9 May 9, 2008
GOOD... AM GLAD THESE JURORS HAD BALLS !!!
ED O

Los Angeles, CA

#10 May 9, 2008
Waaah, Waaaaah, Waaaaaaah. I was abused when I was a child. That gives me the right to kill anybody I want because of my difficult childhood.
Citizen

New York, NY

#11 May 9, 2008
My sister was murdered by her ex-boyfriend and he got only 10-25 years.

Why?

Because he was in a previous relationship. If he was a strange, he would have gotten the death penalty.

Weird justice system.
joni

San Bernardino, CA

#12 May 9, 2008
Done!!
Mike

Long Beach, CA

#13 May 9, 2008
Ha Ha...I hope this execution can be made into a spectator sport! This piece of garbage gets what he deserves.

“ Long Beach Boy”

Since: Jan 08

Long Beach

#14 May 9, 2008
LJ Gibbs wrote:
Disgustingly true. Our judicial system is a joke. I the jury say execute then that should be the final word.That was the way it was when our country began. When The Constitution was adhered to. A person was found guilty, and if the sentence was execute the criminal was taken to the nearest large tree and hanged. Oh the good old days.
Nonya

United States

#15 May 9, 2008
The Gonzalez family are "surprised & hurt" by the verdict?....HA! What about Deputy Maria Cecilia Rosa's family? They will never see her ever again, this scum-bag will be visited by his "family" while waiting 20 more years to be executed. Justice isn't served here, and it won't be for any other family that is murdered by these ruthless, senseless, no respect for human life, people that are running around lose on this earth. The day it will be served is when they start leading these criminals straight from the court room to the execution room if found GUILTY.
Not giving them free rent, free utilities, free food, for another 20-something years, thus giving them a chance for an appeal??? I will pray that Frank Christopher Gonzalez find JESUS while he's awaiting his death, because JESUS is the only one that will forgive him, and give him right to enter our Kingdom in Heaven.
blake

Torrance, CA

#16 May 9, 2008
Nonya wrote:
The Gonzalez family are "surprised & hurt" by the verdict?....HA! What about Deputy Maria Cecilia Rosa's family? They will never see her ever again, this scum-bag will be visited by his "family" while waiting 20 more years to be executed. Justice isn't served here, and it won't be for any other family that is murdered by these ruthless, senseless, no respect for human life, people that are running around lose on this earth. The day it will be served is when they start leading these criminals straight from the court room to the execution room if found GUILTY.
Not giving them free rent, free utilities, free food, for another 20-something years, thus giving them a chance for an appeal??? I will pray that Frank Christopher Gonzalez find JESUS while he's awaiting his death, because JESUS is the only one that will forgive him, and give him right to enter our Kingdom in Heaven.
the gonzalez family should ALL be jailed..
I am sick of these pieces of garbage ruining our great country
DC in the LBC

Tustin, CA

#18 May 9, 2008
It's a Friday AND we get the death penalty verdict for this p.o.s - what a great day! Thank you Jury!!
ICU2

Redondo Beach, CA

#19 May 9, 2008
OH Frankie.......... Bubba says hurry in. He hasn't had any of that tender stuff in ages, & is looking foward to showing you a couple of new "games" !!

I just love a happy ending don't you !!!!!
JACKIE

Los Angeles, CA

#20 May 9, 2008
Ron wrote:
They are surprised and hurt by the verdict is probably they are used to this piece of birdturd always gets away, but not this time. The family's illegal income has just been cut.
The only thing bad is that this p/o/s is going to live at least another 20 years before the execution date. Should do it swiftly like the Feds did with that p/o/s Oklahoma City bomber, I don't mention his name is just that his name is not worth mentioning, just like all these murderers.
Just know that the justice system isn't on top of things because someone can come along and do the same crime to another human being and they won't get the dealth penalty. They'll probably get 10 to 20 years and get out. If your going to give the dealth penalty to him for killing an Police Officer they should give it to everyone else that muders someone.
He's no different then anyone else. He's HUMAN
BLAKE

Torrance, CA

#21 May 9, 2008
JACKIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just know that the justice system isn't on top of things because someone can come along and do the same crime to another human being and they won't get the dealth penalty. They'll probably get 10 to 20 years and get out. If your going to give the dealth penalty to him for killing an Police Officer they should give it to everyone else that muders someone.
He's no different then anyone else. He's HUMAN
he is very different from most people..HE IS A VIOLENT MURDERER!!!!!
he is not human..he is a piece of garbage and deserves a painful death..he is filth and anyone who supports anything about this piece of feces is filth also....we need more death penalties carried out on these chunks of vermin!!! line em up and hang them all!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 52 min free for all 5,081
This weekend in Long Beach: Getting hot on clim... 1 hr Doh 2
Do you approve of Laura Richardson as Represent... (Jan '12) 4 hr Joe 11
Do you approve of Bob Foster as Mayor? 4 hr Joe 5
Do you approve of James Johnson as Council Member? 4 hr Joe 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 13 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Fri vineyardalto 3,102
•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
Long Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Long Beach People Search