Jenni Rivera's family identifies rema...

Jenni Rivera's family identifies remains, to return to Long Beach

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Jenni Rivera's family identifies remains, to return to Long Beach. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Fans visit the memorial outside of the Rivera family home on the 4100 block of Ann Arbor Road in Lakewood as news is received that the remains of singer Jenni Rivera have been identified on Thursday December 13, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Jan

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Time to let the poor woman rest in peace.... I can not get over how many people are driving in front of the family home... let them greive privately.... the helicopters, the media the fans... it's too much...
Respectfully Yours

Long Beach, CA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I live near there, but, not to worry, Jan. I won't be driving past the family's home, I won't be visiting any makeshift shrine there, and I won't be flying any news helicopter over them. I will, however, be driving past the mortuary at All Souls Cemetery on Cherry Avenue where her remains have been taken, but only because I'll be on my way to Costco in Signal Hill. Maybe I could toot the horn and wave as I drive past; that shouldn't bother anyone. Well, maybe the groundskeepers, but they're not related to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor Robert Garcia details road, infrastructur... 11 hr Ronald 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Whippin post 20,210
Vote For Donald Trump Wed Trump Closet Mod... 6
Hack a car in Michigan, go to prison for life i... May 2 John 1
News Long Beach Judge Throws Out Arrest Of Man Accus... May 1 Holy Silicon Wafer 4
News Man shot in apparent gang-related shooting in A... (Feb '08) May 1 Roland guerrero 36
Obama's got jokes: A look back at the president... Apr 30 Jerry 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages