Jenni Rivera's family identifies remains, to return to Long Beach

Full story: Pasadena Star-News

Fans visit the memorial outside of the Rivera family home on the 4100 block of Ann Arbor Road in Lakewood as news is received that the remains of singer Jenni Rivera have been identified on Thursday December 13, 2012.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
Jan

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Time to let the poor woman rest in peace.... I can not get over how many people are driving in front of the family home... let them greive privately.... the helicopters, the media the fans... it's too much...
Respectfully Yours

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I live near there, but, not to worry, Jan. I won't be driving past the family's home, I won't be visiting any makeshift shrine there, and I won't be flying any news helicopter over them. I will, however, be driving past the mortuary at All Souls Cemetery on Cherry Avenue where her remains have been taken, but only because I'll be on my way to Costco in Signal Hill. Maybe I could toot the horn and wave as I drive past; that shouldn't bother anyone. Well, maybe the groundskeepers, but they're not related to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Long Beach Forum right now

Search the Long Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 min Abrahem 7,841
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 28 min Otay 200,331
Dear Press Telegram: Why We're Leaving You 1 hr Gbye 1
Gangs in Prison National Geographic Documentary... 3 hr Gerald 1
7-24-14 LBPD News Conference: Chief McDonnell R... 5 hr Elaine 1
Man tore off woman's hijab in Long Beach hate c... 12 hr Ronald 4
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 14 hr john rieben 3,040
•••
•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE