First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pym cat

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Aug 8, 2012
i watched him on celebrity rehab and he was a pleasant unassuming shy guy. i feel sorry for him

and William shatner found his wife floating in pool and didnt fish her out either
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#24 Aug 8, 2012
pym cat wrote:
i watched him on celebrity rehab and he was a pleasant unassuming shy guy. i feel sorry for him
and William shatner found his wife floating in pool and didn't fish her out either
I agree about the William Shatner case but his wife had a history of alcohol and I guess that is what they found in her system after the autopsy. I was suspicious of that case also but we will never know will we?
Foobar

Corpus Christi, TX

#25 Aug 20, 2012
I'm guessing that LA wants this autopsy thing on old Rodney to go away because all they need is another riot. Even with that sad, ignorant buffoon buried in the ground it still reeks of racial tension in El Lay.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#26 Aug 21, 2012
Foobar wrote:
I'm guessing that LA wants this autopsy thing on old Rodney to go away because all they need is another riot. Even with that sad, ignorant buffoon buried in the ground it still reeks of racial tension in El Lay.
What's to riot about? A cover up from the coroners office who apparently refuse to release the results?
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#27 Aug 21, 2012
Why is the coroner holding these results?
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#29 Aug 21, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
Why is the coroner holding these results?
I wish we could know. These people always have some kind of agenda.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#30 Aug 22, 2012
I finally received a reply for the LA Times that the autopsy results will be released very shortly. I am sure the news media is waiting for the right time to create a sensational story.
Joe

Studio City, CA

#31 Aug 22, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
I finally received a reply for the LA Times that the autopsy results will be released very shortly. I am sure the news media is waiting for the right time to create a sensational story.
Yeah, right. "the media" are all facebook friends, and they upload diagrams every day to each other to illustrate their evil progress over the nation with their sensationalized stories. Yep, all reporters, editors, television media and bloggers are on the same page when it comes to controlling america's passions.
You're a grown man. Stop being a tool.
YKW

Long Beach, CA

#32 Aug 23, 2012
PCP, cocaine, alcohol, and marijuana. Of course the marijuana was only medicinal. No suprises here.
lolol

Arcadia, CA

#33 Aug 24, 2012
YKW wrote:
PCP, cocaine, alcohol, and marijuana. Of course the marijuana was only medicinal. No suprises here.
Another self-inflicted post-natal abortion of a fatherless, unwanted negro. Happens multiple times every single day. That's why Martin Luthor King's "sermon" in Washington is nothing more than a comedy standup routine. Every time I see it, I laugh and laugh.
House of Pain

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Aug 24, 2012
Mad Man, were you surprised by the autopsy results?
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#35 Aug 24, 2012
House of Pain wrote:
Mad Man, were you surprised by the autopsy results?
No, but why weren't all those drugs considered an overdose? With anyone else it would.
coroner

Arcadia, CA

#36 Aug 24, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but why weren't all those drugs considered an overdose? With anyone else it would.
Because he DROWNED, fool!

You'll likely die of a stroke, and that will be noted as the cause of death your certificate-not the years of crappy takeout food, and lack of exercise that actually led to it.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#37 Aug 24, 2012
coroner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he DROWNED, fool!
You'll likely die of a stroke, and that will be noted as the cause of death your certificate-not the years of crappy takeout food, and lack of exercise that actually led to it.
Bull, I have worked with death certificates and I know how they are done. There is a first cause and then underlining causes. His immediate cause of death may be due to drowning but the secondary causes would results in the drug tox screen which lead to his death. Anyone else with this amount of drugs in their system would be classified as an overdose.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#38 Aug 24, 2012
Accident??????? Hee Hee political correctness at its most laughable. History will define us as the biggest losers and morons ever to breath American Air.
death

Arcadia, CA

#39 Aug 24, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull, I have worked with death certificates and I know how they are done. There is a first cause and then underlining causes. His immediate cause of death may be due to drowning but the secondary causes would results in the drug tox screen which lead to his death. Anyone else with this amount of drugs in their system would be classified as an overdose.
Drowning isn't necessarily related to the drugs in his system. That's like snorting PCP then getting shot in the head by somebody, and saying the PCP was an underlying cause because the toxicity was so high. The death was from the head shot. Different people can deal with different toxicity, especially with a habitual user. It's not going to be conclusive.

You're not making sense. Give it up, chumpy!
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#40 Aug 25, 2012
OK enough already, I give. Rodney died as a result of what was in his system as far as I am concerned. Story over.
PC Pete

United States

#41 Aug 25, 2012
He deserves the nickname Rodney "Rite-Aid" King, because he's full of drugs and booze, just like one of their iconic stores.
coroner

Arcadia, CA

#42 Aug 25, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
OK enough already, I give. Rodney died as a result of what was in his system as far as I am concerned. Story over.
Fair enough. Besides, my mother always told me we must always speak good of the dead. So let's just leave it at: he's dead. good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long Beach man faces federal child-trafficking ... (Jul '13) 2 hr Ronald 5
Long Beach City Council approves renaming park ... 2 hr Howard D 4
How to fix police-black distrust 2 hr Ronald 6
Black Who Beat White Girlfriend's Skull with Ha... (May '13) 21 hr Parmakid 3
Adopt-a-family for Christmas (Dec '08) Dec 17 Viewer 52
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Dec 17 Bob Gaudio 3,157
The Cicret Bracelet: Like a tablet...but on you... Dec 16 Joan 1

Long Beach News Video

Long Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Long Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Long Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News