Property Values Up Over 2011 Says County Assessor

Sep 10, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

Property values are going up in Los Angeles County, according to the Assessor's Office, which announced today a 2.24 percent jump in the total assessed value of properties on the tax roll.

Full Story
scammy mcscam

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
There's too much legal and illegal fraud going on by local real estate agents manipulating short sale properties, and other things, to have much of an idea what is going on at the moment with their crappy statistics, so don't believe this poorly researched "news" story.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Since the last property tax assessment, more and more taxpayer supported Thug people have been relocated into my neighborhood as a result of dysfunctional taxpayer funded Governmental "neighborhood re-invention" programs. I wondered how it could be that "values" of overtaxed homes could possibly be increasing in light of the "changing nature" of neighborhood residents. Then I remembered that, at the top of the Government created real estate bubble, the Government's criminal real estate industry was promoting the idea that "Now is the time to BUY!".

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsung African American Hero Historical Society: 3 hr Ludavico 7
Womana s fall from Queen Mary into Long Beach H... 5 hr LB citizen 2
Street gangs tone down use of colors, tattoos 5 hr Jake 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr ploppers 200,936
Victim of El Dorado Park hit and run was 20-yea... 12 hr Vic 5
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at September 16 at 7:54AM PDT

•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE