Rodney King: Still a "Dumb Nihgger"

Posted in the Long Beach Forum

impeach

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2011
Rodney King had another clash with police this week -- the day before the 20 year anniversary of his infamous beating -- but this time, Rodney was only hit with a citation for driving without a license.
Cops in Arcadia, CA received a complaint about a man driving recklessly in a green Mitsubishi Tuesday afternoon ... and when they located the vehicle, they saw King behind the wheel.
A spokesman for the Arcadia Police Department tells us King was pulled over when cops witnessed the car making an unsafe lane change -- and when they approached the vehicle, King admitted he had been driving with an expired license.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/03/rodney-king-dri...
wowww

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2011
He's still here? I was hoping he would have killed himself by now.
lol

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2011
Looks like the Press Telegram forgot to report this, which should be the case, since they employ shitty, third string wannabee reporters at this point.
I Luv Rodney

Folsom, CA

#4 Mar 4, 2011
He was driving a Hyundai when he got beat, and now he's in a Mitsubishi. With all the money he got from his court settlement shouldn't he be cruising in a BMW or Jag?
Seth Adams

Long Beach, CA

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Angel Dust is quite a drug. As we saw King show the strength of ten normal men leaving the officers no choose but to react violently.

Not every Californians is stupid enough to ingore this FACT. Just the left wing lunatics who prefer to see the break down of society.

As we all know, the more hopeless, disconnected, and useless citizens become the more apt they are to settle for ANYTHING with a D beside it's name on a Ballot.

Pitiful!
historian

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 4, 2011
I Luv Rodney wrote:
He was driving a Hyundai when he got beat, and now he's in a Mitsubishi. With all the money he got from his court settlement shouldn't he be cruising in a BMW or Jag?
After the riots, Mr. King settled with the Police Department and the City of Los Angeles for $3.8 million, but much of that money went to lawyers. The rest went toward lawsuits against those lawyers, countersuits filed by those lawyers, wrecked cars, a rap label that went bust, all-night partying. He moved into a big house in the suburbs and then into a smaller one.
He now lives in Rialto. His home is a simple ranch house with sheets for curtains and a brown lawn. Most of the money is gone and he is now living off that mutual fund.
Now you know the rest... of the story.
I Luv Rodney

Escalon, CA

#7 Mar 4, 2011
@historian

Thank you for the update. Give him 20 more years and he'll be riding around the IE on a bicycle and an Omni Pass.
typical

Long Beach, CA

#8 Mar 6, 2011
You would think, because his actions cost the state so much money, and all the historic hoopla he caused, he would make an attempt to be a model citizen, instead of embodying the negative black stereotype. Seems like another case of the failure of black culture, since blacks care the least about their own race, truth be told. A sad commentary on the continuing twisted pathology of black culture.
And they wonder why we don't want them moving in next door to us. How can they seriously blame us? Even THEY don't like living next door to each other.
highlarious

Rowland Heights, CA

#9 Mar 7, 2011
Check out the latest Rap Awards below. They had to cancel it due to blacks playing the fools again. Just goes to show, they don't need Rodney King as an excuse to go ape. Any "reason" will do. It's in their DNA:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/brawl-m...
robertlincoln

Huntington Beach, CA

#11 Mar 9, 2011
Collectively, american blacks can't function in a civilized society without white direction. That is simply a fact of life. We've spent trillions of dollar on them to discover what Abe Lincoln knew intuitively. He was making serious plans to deport as many blacks as possible after the civil war. Sadly, he was assassinated before he could initiate his plan. We've been paying for it ever since.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#12 Mar 13, 2011
Rodney King had more than one chance to turn his life around. I know trauma can cause problems but there is help for that and he had the money, the power and the means to do something about his 'problems'. 3rd and 4 chances, I don't think so. Let him tell his story in prison!
remember rodney king

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2011
I Luv Rodney wrote:
@historian
Thank you for the update. Give him 20 more years and he'll be riding around the IE on a bicycle and an Omni Pass.
The history of Rodney King msnbc doesn't want to share:

* convicted and sentenced to 2 years imprisonment for robbery in 1989

* arrested in May 1991 “after police alleged that he had tried to run down an undercover vice officer who surprised him with a transvestite prostitute”

* arrested for drunk driving in August 1993 (fourth arrest since March 1991 incident, according to Los Angeles Times)

* arrest on assault and domestic violence charges in 1995 (using his car to injure his estranged wife and leaving the scene)

* charged with domestic violence, child abuse, and vandalism and sentenced to 60 days in jail in 1999.

* arrested for suspicion of driving a vehicle under the influence of PCP in October 2001,(King’s third arrest in six weeks, according to CNN)

* arrested in October 2003 for domestic abuse, allegedly beating his girlfriend

* four months in rehab after pleading guilty in April 2004 to driving-under-the-influence from an April 2003 crash

* arrested in September 2005 for fighting with his girlfriend, 23-year-old daughter, and ex-wife

* cited for driving without a license and released at the scene” in March 2011—two days prior to 20th anniversary of his resisting arrest
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#15 Mar 20, 2011
POOR RODNEY! What a life he has. News media always around him, appears on Judge shows and loses, and they are all out to get him. He will do himself in and still hit the news media! It's hell to be a star! Even a bleating one.
just saying

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Mar 20, 2011
If, when he was driving down residential roads at 114 mph, with the police behind him, he had broadsided and a black teen unwed mother, killing them both instantly, I'd believe in God today.
ruby

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2011
rodney king piece of shit! LAPD OFFICERS GREAT HEROS, NEVER WILL I THINK THEY DID WRONG EVER1 he deserved to get beat, the ass hole holiday started videoing after it had been going on for some time , no-one got to see the things that basturd rodney did to deserve to be handled in the way to protect the officers, the cops were wrongly treated, what the hell is wrong with this world?
ruby

United States

#18 Apr 13, 2011
remember rodney king wrote:
<quoted text>
The history of Rodney King msnbc doesn't want to share:
* convicted and sentenced to 2 years imprisonment for robbery in 1989
* arrested in May 1991 “after police alleged that he had tried to run down an undercover vice officer who surprised him with a transvestite prostitute”
* arrested for drunk driving in August 1993 (fourth arrest since March 1991 incident, according to Los Angeles Times)
* arrest on assault and domestic violence charges in 1995 (using his car to injure his estranged wife and leaving the scene)
* charged with domestic violence, child abuse, and vandalism and sentenced to 60 days in jail in 1999.
* arrested for suspicion of driving a vehicle under the influence of PCP in October 2001,(King’s third arrest in six weeks, according to CNN)
* arrested in October 2003 for domestic abuse, allegedly beating his girlfriend
* four months in rehab after pleading guilty in April 2004 to driving-under-the-influence from an April 2003 crash
* arrested in September 2005 for fighting with his girlfriend, 23-year-old daughter, and ex-wife
* cited for driving without a license and released at the scene” in March 2011—two days prior to 20th anniversary of his resisting arrest
god i just read this rodney king piece of shit! he should of went to jail for 20 years for what he put the cops thru,unbelievable the justice system punishing the cops for doing there job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Middle class minorities face unique challenges ... 3 hr Ronald 6
News Long Beach Cops Shoot, Critically Injure Graffi... 13 hr Ginny 1
Nearly 1 million bikes recalled after rider par... Thu Ronald 2
When I was in need of a personal injury lawyer (Jun '13) Thu Ashley 37
This Woman Spent Decades Unable to Control Her ... Thu Joe 1
Man Who Tried to Smuggle Turtles in Underpants ... Apr 22 Anna 1
In theft of baby sea lion from its mother, $5,0... Apr 22 Judith 1
More from around the web

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE