Immigrants stranded in Oceanside on boat headed to Long Beach

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: Press-Telegram

Border Patrol officials say a disabled boat headed for Long Beach carrying 12 undocumented immigrants drifted for three days before being spotted near Oceanside Harbor.

Read more
jerseyboy

Oceanside, CA

#1 Sep 6, 2012
we should just kill all the Mexicans that try to cross. this country is over populated enough, stop stealing Americans money, and screw Obama and his free schooling for Mexican ppl that's just wrong, so all the tax payers have to pay for them. go back to your own country there's ppl here to that are struggling its not just Mexico, kill em all, Mexico would prob kill an American if they tried crossing over illegally i bet you've never heard of that before.
A Voice of Reason

Long Beach, CA

#2 Sep 6, 2012
"kill them all" really????? You think that they deserve to be murdered? You are one sick human being. You have a right to your own opinion on immigration Jersey Boy but you are the type of bigot that is likely to commit a hate crime!!! You are mentally ill. Please seek professional psychological analysis for your own sake and for the safety of others.
jerseyboy wrote:
we should just kill all the Mexicans that try to cross. this country is over populated enough, stop stealing Americans money, and screw Obama and his free schooling for Mexican ppl that's just wrong, so all the tax payers have to pay for them. go back to your own country there's ppl here to that are struggling its not just Mexico, kill em all, Mexico would prob kill an American if they tried crossing over illegally i bet you've never heard of that before.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#3 Sep 6, 2012
"immigrants" weren't stranded.....foreigners who were attempting to illegally colonize America were stranded. Pure dumb luck for Americans.

Why didn't the P/T hire some writers or editors who had enough basic education to know the difference?

Believe it or not, even in broken, bankrupt Loserville California, Americans aren't all spineless cowards who don't think our laws matter or our citizenship has value.
New Commercial

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Obama working around the will of congress and the American people by giving out more prizes to illegals is bringing a new wave of hopeful illegals into the country.

Many will die in the desert, or drown off the coast, thanks to Obama's new legislation.

Obama: He's killing people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beach students prepare for higher-paying j... 10 hr thanker 1
News What you have to say about the Rolling Stones i... 14 hr Dave 1
How come Hispanics get all the ILWU jobs? (Jul '12) 16 hr Sheriff Joe 81
DHS Secretary: 'Thousands' of Unaccompanied Chi... Sun Ronald 4
Second Grader Faces Suspension Over Military Ha... Sun Jayne 1
U.S. and World Population Clock Sun Earl 1
News Long Beacha s poorest zip code also one of its ... Sat chuck 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 31 at 2:23AM PDT

Long Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]