Voting and elections
The Mad Man

Glendale, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Please everyone, take the time to read and research the issue on this election. There are many issues that have a hidden agenda here and don't jut read the pro's and con's of who support what. Find out why they support these issues and what is 'ATTACHED' to the bill and issues at hand. This election could make or break this country worse than it already is. Make an educated decision by doing the research behind what is on currently at hand, what it will cost us and what happens 'IF'. Everyone of these issues including the candidates have a special interest group behind them and although things may change once they get into office, it could still hurt this nation.
We once had a flag that stood for something to be proud of. We need to bring the choices back to the people who once believed in what this nation stood for. Let's make America something to be proud of once again and not something to feel sorry for. Sympathy only breed stupidity and we are not looking to good right now.
6th grade teacher

Anaheim, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
Please everyone, take the time to read and research the issue on this election. There are many issues that have a hidden agenda here and don't jut read the pro's and con's of who support what. Find out why they support these issues and what is 'ATTACHED' to the bill and issues at hand. This election could make or break this country worse than it already is. Make an educated decision by doing the research behind what is on currently at hand, what it will cost us and what happens 'IF'. Everyone of these issues including the candidates have a special interest group behind them and although things may change once they get into office, it could still hurt this nation.
We once had a flag that stood for something to be proud of. We need to bring the choices back to the people who once believed in what this nation stood for. Let's make America something to be proud of once again and not something to feel sorry for. Sympathy only breed stupidity and we are not looking to good right now.
When denouncing stupidity, it might be a good idea to check your spelling and grammar.
The Mad Man

Glendale, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
6th grade teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
When denouncing stupidity, it might be a good idea to check your spelling and grammar.
Hit the bricks PLEASE...
The Mad Man

Glendale, CA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
6th grade teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you say something intelligent for a change?
sixth grade teacher

Anaheim, CA

#5 Oct 9, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you say something intelligent for a change?
When your spelling and grammar consistently reaches sixth grade level, we'll talk about something that requires intelligence.

Consistently poor grammar and spelling denotes a lack of respect for yourself, as well as your readers. That is not an effective method of persuasion, except perhaps amongst the negroes, and there are no negroes here.
The Mad Man

Glendale, CA

#6 Oct 10, 2012
sixth grade teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
When your spelling and grammar consistently reaches sixth grade level, we'll talk about something that requires intelligence.
Consistently poor grammar and spelling denotes a lack of respect for yourself, as well as your readers. That is not an effective method of persuasion, except perhaps amongst the negroes, and there are no negroes here.
Enough all ready, use your own spell checker. Your lack of respect only shows me that you have something to prove but to what purpose is beyond me. Stop worrying about MY spelling and grammar and do something for humanity and get off the chat forum for your constant stupidity. The issue here is about voting. I make my point of view which I am entitled to so leave your stupidity about spelling and grammar out of this. I have seen posts that are worse so do use me as your scapegoat. Now leave me alone!
sixth grade teacher

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough all ready, use your own spell checker. Your lack of respect only shows me that you have something to prove but to what purpose is beyond me. Stop worrying about MY spelling and grammar and do something for humanity and get off the chat forum for your constant stupidity. The issue here is about voting. I make my point of view which I am entitled to so leave your stupidity about spelling and grammar out of this. I have seen posts that are worse so do use me as your scapegoat. Now leave me alone!
People do make mistakes and typos, but most not as regularly as you. That's arrogance, and ignorance on your part. I think we have enough of that. If you were responsible, rather than telling people to think things through before they vote, you'd be telling them to not be like you.
If you can't figure out or remember rules a 6th grader should know, who are you to give advice about anything that concerns adults? Stop being an arrogant ass, and start taking your night courses at whatever adult learning center is near you. You can't depend on people feeling sorry for you the rest of your life, and not wind up annoying them. If you annoy people, you can't expect them not to eventually speak up against your poor behavior. Life doesn't work that way.
The Mad Man

Glendale, CA

#8 Oct 10, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright teach now that you made your issue, MOVE ON. You are annoying and it is time to let go.
sixth grade teacher

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright teach now that you made your issue, MOVE ON. You are annoying and it is time to let go.
You are in no position to request that anyone do anything, except perhaps to politely ask where to register for an "English as a Second Language" class.
You don't have to shave or shower before coming here. The least you can do for us is bring along respect for a high school education. You're part of the problems you complain about in this country, and you defend yourself like a mean old hillbilly. Your lowbrow, selfish, infantile behavior must stop NOW.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Obama's taxpayer supported African voting block often poke their fingers into the eyes of their taxpaying benefactors - the so-called "rich" - by vowing to vote for Obama because he gives them "free" Obamaphones. Unfortunately Obamaphone "entitlements" are only free to Obama and his voting-block recipients. Taxpayer funded Obamaphones are very costly to those whom the politicians are increasingly impoverishing in order to foot the bill.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8pns4ch

Source: http://tinyurl.com/9j3725o

Ronald
Sam Adams

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Obama's taxpayer supported African voting block often poke their fingers into the eyes of their taxpaying benefactors - the so-called "rich" - by vowing to vote for Obama because he gives them "free" Obamaphones. Unfortunately Obamaphone "entitlements" are only free to Obama and his voting-block recipients. Taxpayer funded Obamaphones are very costly to those whom the politicians are increasingly impoverishing in order to foot the bill.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8pns4ch
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9j3725o
Ronald
You know, Ronald... the Vincent Thomas bridge allows smoking of fine tobacco. In fact, you can dive right off the side, with nobody to stop you. Think about it. You can exercise your smokers rights as a citizen, and demonstrate your passion for freedom at the same time!
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Sam Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Ronald... the Vincent Thomas bridge allows smoking of fine tobacco. In fact, you can dive right off the side, with nobody to stop you. Think about it. You can exercise your smokers rights as a citizen, and demonstrate your passion for freedom at the same time!
Sam Adams.

Exactly. Like the courthouse and the public safety buildings, the Vincent Thomas bridge is barely 50 years old. According to high paid taxpayer supported Big Government "experts", they are already falling apart. For example, ships passing through the channel are in danger of being bombarded with large chunks of concrete falling from the bridge.

The rest of the world has buildings and infrastructure hundreds - yes - even thousands - of years old that are still in use. We certainly cannot blame hard working American labor for this deplorable state of affairs. It is likely the same politicians that suffer unspeakable abuse on decent ordinary worker ("middle") class Americans who enjoy an occasional tobacco product are using the construction of these public buildings and infrastructure as wealth transfer schemes to divert hard earned tax money from the minority of Americans who pay taxes to their wealthy construction industry political supporters.

Ronald
The Mad Man

Glendale, CA

#13 Oct 11, 2012
sixth grade teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in no position to request that anyone do anything, except perhaps to politely ask where to register for an "English as a Second Language" class.
You don't have to shave or shower before coming here. The least you can do for us is bring along respect for a high school education. You're part of the problems you complain about in this country, and you defend yourself like a mean old hillbilly. Your lowbrow, selfish, infantile behavior must stop NOW.
Hate me all you want. Just goes to show you that you have lost focus on the post I originally tried to put out there. I'M the one who is infantile? You go teach, love to read the stupidity but think I will focus on what the original post was meant to do and that was educate the ignorant. Seems you missed that point. You go teach...
Sam Adams

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam Adams.
Exactly. Like the courthouse and the public safety buildings, the Vincent Thomas bridge is barely 50 years old. According to high paid taxpayer supported Big Government "experts", they are already falling apart. For example, ships passing through the channel are in danger of being bombarded with large chunks of concrete falling from the bridge.
The rest of the world has buildings and infrastructure hundreds - yes - even thousands - of years old that are still in use. We certainly cannot blame hard working American labor for this deplorable state of affairs. It is likely the same politicians that suffer unspeakable abuse on decent ordinary worker ("middle") class Americans who enjoy an occasional tobacco product are using the construction of these public buildings and infrastructure as wealth transfer schemes to divert hard earned tax money from the minority of Americans who pay taxes to their wealthy construction industry political supporters.
Ronald
So... does that mean you're going to go ahead and kill yourself?

Hopefully,
Sam Adams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 11 hr Tom Johnson 3,562
What is the back story re Scottsdale Townhomes (Apr '10) 22 hr Casper 20
News 49 still at large in Hawaiian Gardens gang bust (May '09) Jan 16 Hgr 175
News U.S. Customs agents seize aluminum shipments Jan 16 Modemitv 1
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) Jan 16 Dudley 6
Anyone remember "Seal Beach James" ? (May '08) Jan 15 rvsdguy 56
News Suspect Identified In Possible Domestic Violenc... (Mar '13) Jan 8 Mkawbrown 26

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages