Body found near Los Angeles River in Long Beach

A body was found today near a bicycle path in Long Beach, police said. The body was discovered about 8 a.m. near Ocean Boulevard and the Los Angeles River, said Long Beach police Officer Jackie Bezart. Full Story
me at pt

La Crescenta, CA

#1 Mar 3, 2009
you should re-write this perhaps replace "dead person" with "deceased" and also it should say IS under investigation.
me at pt

La Crescenta, CA

#2 Mar 3, 2009
you should re-write this perhaps replace "dead person" with "deceased" and also it should say IS under investigation.
curious

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 3, 2009
Was he/she legal?
LBC

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 3, 2009
curious wrote:
Was he/she legal?
DOES IT MATTER IF HE/SHE WAS LEGAL OR NOT?
U IGNORANT ASS PEOPLE, YOU SURE DONT ASK IF HE/SHE IS LEGAL WHEN THE "ILLEGALS" DO SOMETHING FOR YOU.
WHO CARES

Lake Hughes, CA

#5 Mar 3, 2009
curious wrote:
Was he/she legal?
Who cares if he/she ilegal, you are a very ignorant m********** You should pray that this not happen to you, and stupid person like you asks the same question stupid a**.
curious

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 3, 2009
WHO CARES wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if he/she ilegal, you are a very ignorant m *******. You should pray that this not happen to you, and stupid person like you asks the same question stupid ****.
Ok, I pray I don't die in a foreign land I had no business being in, in the first place.
Not that it will ever happen, so I guess God can ignore this one.
Long Beach Native

Hacienda Heights, CA

#8 Mar 3, 2009
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I pray I don't die in a foreign land I had no business being in, in the first place.
Not that it will ever happen, so I guess God can ignore this one.
With your lack of compassion, it is clear you are already dead. Shame on you.
area resident

Bellflower, CA

#10 Mar 3, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Man, this is the 5th dead body in the last 2 weeks that's been reported. Where are all the cops in Long Beach???
they must off taking lessons on how to be a psychic.
Agent Orange

Huntington Beach, CA

#18 Mar 3, 2009
Legally Dead for sure.
LBC wrote:
<quoted text>
U IGNORANT **** PEOPLE, YOU SURE DONT ASK IF HE/SHE IS LEGAL WHEN THE "ILLEGALS" DO SOMETHING FOR YOU.
Eyedoan Belivit

Long Beach, CA

#19 Mar 3, 2009
Why, that's impossible. You must be mistaken. Our city's leaders have been bragging how crime is down in Long Beach. Well, if that's the case, then no dead body could have been found near the bike trail. You PT staffers need to start doing some responsible reporting, for a change. Seeing a wino passed out in the bushes as you race past on your five thousand dollar touring bike doesn't mean that he was a dead guy. Actually, now that we have been told that crimes have dropped, dead guys are no longer even allowed in Long Beach, right?
Joe

Long Beach, CA

#20 Mar 3, 2009
LBC wrote:
<quoted text>
U IGNORANT **** PEOPLE, YOU SURE DONT ASK IF HE/SHE IS LEGAL WHEN THE "ILLEGALS" DO SOMETHING FOR YOU.
ha, like sellling your kids drugs from over the boarded or spending your tax dollars on thier well-fare checks to support thier 14 kids and counting !
Anon

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Mar 4, 2009
LA River is getting to be like the Ganges, with bodies floating to and fro.
gollum

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Mar 5, 2009
Anon wrote:
LA River is getting to be like the Ganges, with bodies floating to and fro.
Pretty soon they'll be like the death ponds in lord of the rings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) 3 hr Ronald 140
Students find teacher hanging in Placentia clas... 7 hr ba ba booie 3
Student Banned from Areas of Campus 10 hr Lightbulb 4
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Mon Agent 3,228
Is topix.com secure? Mon Zack 1
Long Beacha s middle class, then ... and now Sun Lucy 4
Murdered By a Dreamer Mar 1 Vic 1

Long Beach News Video

Long Beach Dating
Find my Match