Detectives Investigate Fatal Bell Gardens Shooting

May 26, 2007 | Posted by: CBS 2 - KCAL 9 | Full story: CBS 2 - KCAL 9

A man was fatally shot in Bell Gardens Saturday morning, a sheriff's deputy said.

The shooting occurred at 1:14 a.m. in the 6900 block of Purdy Avenue, near the Long Beach (710) Freeway, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Deputy Maribel Rizo.

The victim died at the scene, she said.

Further information was not immediately available. Read more

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of358
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
looney tooney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Susana wrote:
May my cousin Rest in Peace
he resting in peace all right a whole bunch of pieces. when you bang that's what happens , hehehehee C YA
lola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

all gang bangers need to die..
all they do is make the city of bell gardens a scary place to live. so if we take them all out we can walk the streets in a safe and well place to live...
since i cant get any help to move out of this hell whole . i have to stay here until i can afford to move.. Even the cops are on the gangs side. someone needs to help us and get ris of all the bad people in BG...
BG NTS13 WNS

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Judged:

SICK SIDE NOTORIOUS 13 UCK THE REST
BG NTS13 WNS

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Judged:

Los En Tee Es Rifan V NTS 13 WNS
BG NTS13 WNS

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Judged:

BELL GARDENS NOTORIOUS X3 uck mocos V NTS13
ese vago del necio

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

tu sabes como JUBENILES R1FA. THE JAY'S controlamos todo Hell Gardens from a tagging krew droping all the lames the so called old krew lpk who tought they ran BGhigh school those loli pop kids aint shit and never whas shit we took over the whole city were u lames at?? were still here JBIx3 with greater power and riches Just Blasting Individuals PARA SIEMPRE CAN'T STOP US evry day we JUST BEING ILL we are hard to kill even the puercos b scared of us. Been doing this since 2002 look at us now bigger than ever. youtube JUBENILESx3
ese vago del necio

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

SS V BG NTS X3 wrote:
SOUTH SIDE BARRIO NOTORIOUS XIII WINEROS fck jbi kam rt bgls fbs pbs jrm kk...PURO V NTS GANG WNS
hahahaha lame ass nutsack THE JB1x3 RIFAMOS puro KANPOL to the fullest
RT TKS

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

varrio ROOKS TOWN 13 tks
jbi just busters

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

SHADO wrote:
BELL GARDENS JBI 50 PERCENT OF THE CRIME IN THE SOUTH SIDE PUTOS
you busters are lame
THE TRUTH

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

you busters are lame . you punks aint real gs .when i was growing up here in BG some real gangs ran the streets. real gangs like fostoria, Hannon Block LOkos, Witmer ect. thoes gang realy took busters like you out .so dont act like you sukas is hard you busters are JUST lops, all of you are lops.
THE TRUTH

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

SHADO wrote:
BELL GARDENS JBI 50 PERCENT OF THE CRIME IN THE SOUTH SIDE PUTOS
jbi is lme
THE TRUTH

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

jbi is lame
THE TRUTH

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Jose wrote:
I just want to say that Bell Gardens has alot of crime happening that's gang related but only few gang's in the area are active. To all those who don't know the JBI'S or J gang is probably the most active and deadly gang in Bell Gardens.so if you are in the area of Bell Gardens just be carefull not to start any problems with these guy's.
THE TRUTH is that your a weenie
notorious

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

lames dont hate on notorious kings controls the streets
BELL GARDENS GUnnER

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Not a local anymore wrote:
Does anyone remember the murders at Bell Gardens Park back in the 1970's when two young preteens/teens were killed? I grew up in the surrounding neighborhoods and was a kid when the murders took place. I remember going to the park and and looking at the stained blood all over the walkways near the lake/pond that was there. Does this park still exist?
yeah i grew up in front of the park on Scout Ave. it was actually Ford Park not BG park,i was prolly just an infant went it happen but people talked bout it for years my parents and my oldest sister lived there during the time,the found the bodies in the park and the heads in i believe whittier narrows park,,i LOVE BELL GARDENS still live here today,have family from Junior Mafia and Playboys,it was crazy in the late 80's early n\90' in reality it still is today..
BELL GARDENS GUnnER

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

bglame wrote:
ALL THOSE FOOLS FROM JRM ARE ALL RATS! CAN'T BE TRUSTED I KNOW THAT FIRST HAND SPEEDY CONEJO STRANGER PANCAKE BIRD!
hey homie how would u know first hand/??? u talk a good 1 but don't say who u are,,i know Speedy and Bird and alot of the older homies,,these vatos were "KILLERS" and most of em to date still are,Speedy would put a bullet in ur brain at close range with no hesitation ese real spit.,these vatos were never no punks homie,and i can tell u that "FIRST HAND" u ask any OG hoods out there and they'll let u know they had fools scared...shtt Speedy still busted and has been well over 10 years now.........so before u write some ignorant untruthful comments homie do ur homework...
SS V NTS XIII

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

RT TKS wrote:
varrio ROOKS TOWN 13 tks
FCK RUNNING TWATTS PURO V NOTORIOUS GANG WINEROS
Bell gardens

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

LISTEN FOOL YOU THINK YOU REALLY KNOW THESE HOMIES I HAD TO BUST A GHOST I WAS NEXT. HOMIES I had mucho respecto for the hood pero Homies doing homies dirty that shit don't go. Putting them on blast don't mean shit. Lot of them need to learn what of Varrio is FAMILIA respect trust...and you say you know them I really don't think you do. Hey fool you say there KILLERS that's right killing our own Familia. Unless you been there you don't really know I did my time and got no homie love but a lot of talk. My familia now is my lady and my kid that's all I need.
bratz

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

i just want 2 say that we run bg the big tbz gang
bratz

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

jbi just busters wrote:
<quoted text>you busters are lame
jelly beans ant got nothing on us big tbz gang

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of358
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Long Beach Forum right now

Search the Long Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dusk To Dawn Urgent Care 10 min Justin 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 min Interesting 199,077
Seal Beach Police, 14 Other Agencies, Crack Dow... 3 hr answerer 5
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Activity 15,657
Rapper severs penis, jumps off building 15 hr Oonga Boonga 9
Disappointingly low turnout in Long Beach prima... 16 hr note taker 8
Boeing Contract 18 hr al Furqan 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 20 hr Sally Downing Thomas 2,930
•••
•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••