Detectives Investigate Fatal Bell Gardens Shooting

May 26, 2007 | Posted by: CBS 2 - KCAL 9 | Full story: CBS 2 - KCAL 9

A man was fatally shot in Bell Gardens Saturday morning, a sheriff's deputy said.

The shooting occurred at 1:14 a.m. in the 6900 block of Purdy Avenue, near the Long Beach (710) Freeway, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Deputy Maribel Rizo.

The victim died at the scene, she said.

Further information was not immediately available. Read more

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Sgt McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
Detective or not, your grammar is about 6th grade level, so you're really not qualified to hand out the genius awards. Now get back to your Walmart investigations.
I wouldn't even put it at 6 grade level.

The latter part of this thread is a testament as to why this nation, in particular California, is circling the drain. The posters are stupid parasites who glorify their gang membership and worship of their low class status, out of control breeding, and ignorance.

Idiocracy here we are.
Dean Wormer

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

ssVKKR13 area562 wrote:
VARRIO KING KOBRAS RIFA 13 south side area562 ruling Bell Gardens since 1976. Bow down to the KINGS OF KOBRATOWN aka bell garbage. We don't die! We multiply! CLICK CLACK BANG BANG THE INSANE KING KOBRAS GANG!
Dumb, uneducated and Mexican is no way to go through life, son.
LISA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

OMG!*** I JUST WANT TO SAY... DAMN!!!! THE VATOS FROM ROOKSTOWN 13 ""R THE BOMB"" THEY SOOO FINE, 100% GANGSTERS! & PLEASE... BOXER & LEFTY-###CALL ME. ME & MY GIRLS WANT SOME LOVE... TEAR IT UP.
fostoria boys13

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Robbie wrote:
<quoted text>and you were agayassbitch fbs13 wannabehomo why you run queenie ?
. Sup ese im from fbs 13 the homies r dtill here n they still puttin in work and the block is still lit
LiL CHINO RXT13TLS

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

El pups wrote:
<quoted text>esos criminals
you leavas ain't about Nada wtf is notorious?? Newbooty ass kiddy gang!! This Is ROOKSTOWNE 13 TLS GANG!! RIFAMOUS PRIMERO PUTOS!
soy mr suicide

Huntington Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

BIG DOG wrote:
HEY WHATEVER HAPPEND TO THE JUNIOR MAFIA GANG STARTED BY THE CABRAL BROTHERS?
After peewee died the cabrals went their seperate wayz. JRM is still at BGPark
Smily-De RT13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

U know what!!? All u played out gangs. you guys are all nothing. nowadays just a bunch of low lifes. A bunch of suckers with your heads down texting one of your homies like a buncha girls. I'm glad I moved to San Bernardino. all you gilrs can suck the corn out of my caca. SS•ROOKS•TOWNE•13
Long Beach Native

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Smily-De RT13 wrote:
U know what!!? All u played out gangs. you guys are all nothing. nowadays just a bunch of low lifes. A bunch of suckers with your heads down texting one of your homies like a buncha girls. I'm glad I moved to San Bernardino. all you gilrs can suck the corn out of my caca. SS•ROOKS•TOWNE•13
You really don't think you're any better than them, do you? Your grammar, spelling and syntax are just as god awful as theirs. You have a room temperature IQ, at best.

Please, for all that's holy, don't breed.
Youth counselor

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

In the 2008 Bell Gardens shooting, 3 gang members shot outside a Taco Bell parking lot buy a rival gang, witnesses say... A woman was driving and 2 hooded men exited the vehicle and approached victims. a pedestrian quoted one of the shooters, "whats up wit it" "this my varrio" "RooksTown ese"***after viciously gunning down there rivals' witnesses say...Suspects quickly fled the scene in a blue Dodge Safari. Reg: To; Arthur Estrada. Or better known as (lil'Boxer) 3 victims were shot, all were hospitalized and 2 discharged after a week, one in critical condition, fighting for his life, just died. 1/22/2014 stop the violence increase the peace.
SickBoy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

U vato's "R" nothin. FAKE! U dudes run all the damn time. WHY? why do you run every time we jam you dudes up? that's week straight prophetic I've been around I've never ever seen weeker girls then you just stay home its better that way. damn u guys fast Iswear, you guys always get away. haha. I feel sorry for you guys for real though.
love and harmony

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

It doesn't matter what city you live in poverty makes us act like savages. While the rich get rich we spend our energy and time killing each other be it that we have the same skin color and roots. We do all the dirty work for the wealthy by fighting each other and taking out our own brothers and sisters. Wake up hermanos we are beautiful and more powerful as one. Don't let them win stop fighting for a block street or city that u will never own fck that fight for your raza fck being a minority!
King Cee

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

@ Bit** a$$ Bear
Remember you TAMALES(tmc) were going to be a clique of ECC(cheese toast Craps) "Tiny Mexicans Crips" and out of no where you bit** a$$ punks want to be Sureños. Get the Fu** out of Boyle Heights you lame a$$ bit**es..
King Cee

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

oso wrote:
TMC 13 is in Dallas i started my own chapter out here!
Fu** you and TAMALES(tmc) go run to your black homiz from east coast crips or should I say your hood.. hahaha..
King Cee

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

BEAR wrote:
THE MOB CREW 13 UCK SNITCHERS
Chorizo Village "TINY MEXICAN CRIPS" is what everybody in the East side knows you bit**es a$$ lames as.. Stop clamming Aliso Village(chorizo village)those projects got renamed dummy..
taco quickie

Mira Loma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

All you guys need to eat some Mexican food and fart out your problems, fake Mexicans.
King Cee

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

BEAR wrote:
<quoted text> uck loma vista snitchers tell your homeboy to recant his testimony identification of my homeboy Devo. u guys help the district attorneys The Mob Crew Bear ready to die ask your big homies you can still tell the D. A. you dont know who killed your homeboy. TMC 13 fuck cuatro flats
"TMC" stands for "Tiny Mexican Crips" fake a$$ chavalas!! Bear you was one of those fake a$$ Tamaleros with Jerry curls and sagging and saying"what's up cuzz"and you chavalas want to claim X3... Don't have me pull covers on your bit** a$$ crew...
myst3ry

Huntington Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

EL FRIJOL wrote:
BELL GARDENS MRA MTO
whut does mra mean ?
King Cee

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

juan12 wrote:
<quoted text>No. Your homeboy got life cuz he must of done something stupid! If would've behave, he wouldn't be in that situation!
@Bear-loca
You want to talk about" SUREÑOS"! Remember back in the days you and your fake a$$ crew were going to be a clique of "1st East Coast Craps"? You BIT**ES were going to be called "TINY MEXICANS CRAPS" so don't talk about someone else not being Sureños,cus boy your hood(tmc) is full of RATAS!!
KNOW1

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

SHOUT OUT TO THE BIG HOMIE "SPORTY" ALWAYS HUSTLING MUCH RESPECT to that OG
kallmepapi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Loko shadow wrote:
VARRIO JUNIOR MAFIOSOS BG PARKE DIABLOS SOUTH CENTRAL IS CLIKA IS UP IN THIS BITCH RUN UP CANT SEE US HOMIE SHADOW ALL YOU LEVAS IN BG NO ME THATS A FACT IM OG IN THIS TOWN....
man go hide your
bitxhass levas in
Whittier fuxking lamez!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Long Beach Discussions

Search the Long Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Truth 18,502
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Bruno 200,242
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 12 hr Tom Johnson 3,027
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
Lawsuit filed to stop La Habra Heights City Hal... (Oct '13) Sat Amused Observer 3
•••
•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
Long Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••