Detectives Investigate Fatal Bell Gar...

Detectives Investigate Fatal Bell Gardens Shooting

There are 400 comments on the CBS 2 - KCAL 9 story from May 26, 2007, titled Detectives Investigate Fatal Bell Gardens Shooting. In it, CBS 2 - KCAL 9 reports that:

A man was fatally shot in Bell Gardens Saturday morning, a sheriff's deputy said.

The shooting occurred at 1:14 a.m. in the 6900 block of Purdy Avenue, near the Long Beach (710) Freeway, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Deputy Maribel Rizo.

The victim died at the scene, she said.

Further information was not immediately available. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 2 - KCAL 9.

ole blue eyes

United States

#234 Aug 3, 2010
sounds like the varrios lost there juice on the streets of bg to let all these tagbangers act and talk all these mess. put it down like the real ..
bratz gang

South Pasadena, CA

#236 Aug 16, 2010
BEGE 24-7 365 wrote:
The B-ratz,r phonies...there on here dissing the park and kick it with the dudes from the park sippin and drinkin in the park together.the B-ratz dont run nothing but their mouths.girls who run around with guns,dont know how to squab,so the have guns to make-up for it.bunch of skater rejects...l.m.f.a.o...most of them used to be from PC...even worse claiming pure craziness,when its something else...
that is our park if u got a problem with us come down suva block bz park
ssjays13

North Hollywood, CA

#237 Aug 23, 2010
south.side.varrio.Just.Blazing .Idiots.fuck mocos.we run tha gardens putos!
KEEP_IT_REAL

Bellflower, CA

#240 Sep 22, 2010
Jose wrote:
I just want to say that Bell Gardens has alot of crime happening that's gang related but only few gang's in the area are active. To all those who don't know the JBI'S or J gang is probably the most active and deadly gang in Bell Gardens.so if you are in the area of Bell Gardens just be carefull not to start any problems with these guy's.
HAHAHA!!!! BULL SH!T!!!! JBI IS WEAK... THEY JUST LET IN SNITCHES & REJECTS OF OTHER GANGS... THEY AIN'T SHIT....:) Oh... and Nomad was as soft as a Goose feathered pillow... Everyone knows that. He should have stood in PICO.
KEEP_IT_REAL

Bellflower, CA

#242 Sep 22, 2010
bratz wrote:
bg is my city all of the other gangs in bg r striat out lams quick 2 snich big tbz gang pws
PWS... HAHAHA!!! RATAS!!! IS THAT YOU BLADI OR YOUR OTHER SEROTE BROTHER? WASUP, WITH LORANE?
PHOENIX

Surfside, CA

#243 Sep 22, 2010
what the hell is up with people these days using guns thinking there the shit and there a man, if you want to prove your a man fight like one with fist, dont result to shooting somone how low can you be to taking someones life away, people need to grow up already and stop the chilish shit.
Bell GaRDENS

Downey, CA

#244 Sep 28, 2010
Zoo Keeper wrote:
You all are a bunch of monkeys!!! Get an education and get out of the zoo!!!
And Were miGHT yOU LIVE? hMm. mOnkEys Are sTupID igNoranT PeoPLE lIKE yOU THat aRE mISerable And Have NothInG else to do BUt talK cRAP aBOUT oTHEr pEOPle
Bell GaRDENS

Downey, CA

#245 Sep 28, 2010
jose wrote:
man, jr mafia, my dad and one of his friends(think his name was stranger) started jr mafia in B.G back in 1980 something i think. he did his part but didt deal with it nomore cuz he meet my mom. i think they used to call him popcorn.
And your proud of that?
your point is...
Bell GaRDENS

Downey, CA

#246 Sep 28, 2010
ssjays13 wrote:
south.side.varrio.Just.Blazing .Idiots.fuck mocos.we run tha gardens putos!
no YOU DONT wtf..??? if your ran it we would be just as stupid as you

They mayor runs "tha gardens" if you must know
eyewitness

Whittier, CA

#247 Sep 29, 2010
chris wrote:
he wasnt even a gang member or anything his frend shot him because they were high on drugs and he was trippen.
stupid idiot u dont even know what happend!!!
butterfly

Orange, CA

#248 Oct 13, 2010
KEEP_IT_REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!!!! BULL SH!T!!!! JBI IS WEAK... THEY JUST LET IN SNITCHES & REJECTS OF OTHER GANGS... THEY AIN'T SHIT....:) Oh... and Nomad was as soft as a Goose feathered pillow... Everyone knows that. He should have stood in PICO.
If you didn't know NOMAD personally you shouldn't be talking any KIND of crap you sure don't know for a fact because he wasn't as soft as a Goose feathered pilow that's for sure.....If he was out of Pico that's none of your dam business...I guess you really know who he was.....
juan aka blade

Burbank, CA

#249 Oct 21, 2010
i live in bg but gang are a promblem like fosoria boys bg lokos and roks town whick i was until i got shot againts a playboy it is a dangres city so dot bring you r bullshit gang from other citys it aint going to work
juan aka blade

Burbank, CA

#250 Oct 21, 2010
just wath out i lived in bg abtu i am been shot and i dont give a nothing cause i know all the gangs and downey is a safe city compard to bg
Whisper Varrio JR MAFIA

United States

#251 Oct 21, 2010
HUERO whats up ese this is whisper get at me
werrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

Burbank, CA

#252 Oct 21, 2010
Gangs are gay
BG WES 13

United States

#253 Oct 26, 2010
U know who runs BG THE WICKED EVIL SURENOS GANG 13 NIGHT OWLS CLICK
BG WES 13

United States

#254 Oct 26, 2010
BIG LUCKY BG V WES 13 GANG saying wes up to all the homies and f--k my all u levas
bg dimmero

United States

#256 Nov 13, 2010
wst gang cudahy 13 wrote:
all bellgardens gangs are levas
yea walnut st was wipe out with one bulldozer bozo
bg dimmero

United States

#257 Nov 13, 2010
BIG DOG wrote:
HEY WHATEVER HAPPEND TO THE JUNIOR MAFIA GANG STARTED BY THE CABRAL BROTHERS?
the cabrals didnt start junior mafia
GIGGL3S

Glendora, CA

#258 Nov 25, 2010
so you bang NTS hu?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,274
Another Pioneer Blvd. Murder 4 hr Annoyeds 8
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 9 hr cmurrah 3,727
News 8th Grade Haskell Middle School Student Missing (Oct '13) Mon tellinitlikeitis 2
Nautilus Submarine Sandwich? (Oct '13) Dec 9 booger 17
News Lions Drag Strip's checkered flag (Feb '09) Dec 8 Bkgun439354 40
News Rusty's bread was a memorable loss (Aug '08) Dec 8 Bkgun42 21

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages