EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect after pursuit

A high-speed police pursuit shown on live television Wednesday ended with an El Monte police officer kicking a prone and surrendering suspect in the head. Full Story

Since: May 09

Los Angeles, CA

#435 May 15, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
All El Monte Police Officers are corrupted. Ralph Batres sleeps with a Garvey Postitute on a weekly basis.
not only 1 he sleeps with 2 prostitute i've seen him going into LA BONITA HOTEL with different prostitutes and not only RALPH BATRES does that LT. SANTOS HERNANDEZ is the same thing he picks them up in his blueundercover car with tinted windows.
cmonpeeps

United States

#436 May 15, 2009
also a victim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think this just happens to guys with tattoos it happens even to your everyday Joe. look at what your agreeing to praising a Officer who Glorify s gang attire by selling it. this gang member may have got kicked in the face but this cop is going to get kicked in his **** by his own department
You're just jealous because he's playing both sides of the board.
MrAnthony

Valley Village, CA

#437 May 15, 2009
It's obvious that those first three stooges to arrest the surrendered man over stepped their duties and anyone voting yes to the justification of the kick to the face is an ignorant person.Not only was there a kick from the first idiot, but the second foolish officer used his flashlight or club to hit the arm of the surrendered man.Lets not forget the 3rd stooge with the dog.He tries causing movement to the foot of the surrendered man hoping the dog would bite away at the prone man! Ha ha ha not so fast mr officer your dog was not falling for it.How embarrased the 3 stooges must feel if they have the courage to watch themselves on t.v. giving the high fives!The kicker should have been waving one of his lame shirts (he sells onlinewhich promote gang and prison styles)to the chopper that he regrets was recording the footage.
emr

Scottsdale, AZ

#438 May 15, 2009
O J FROM EL MONTE wrote:
<quoted text> not only 1 he sleeps with 2 prostitute i've seen him going into LA BONITA HOTEL with different prostitutes and not only RALPH BATRES does that LT. SANTOS HERNANDEZ is the same thing he picks them up in his blueundercover car with tinted windows.
What are you mentally challenged? If you would get your facts straights and this can be confirmed with EMPD, City Council Meeting Minutes, and the media that were the ones that pretty much eliminated the prostitution in el monte especially around these hotels. You should research and before you make False accusations instead of speaking out your ass.

Your are probably another John they caught with these drugged up whores!
MrAnthony

Valley Village, CA

#439 May 15, 2009
O J FROM EL MONTE wrote:
<quoted text> not only 1 he sleeps with 2 prostitute i've seen him going into LA BONITA HOTEL with different prostitutes and not only RALPH BATRES does that LT. SANTOS HERNANDEZ is the same thing he picks them up in his blueundercover car with tinted windows.
thats true i know what your saying. Batres sleeps with one of the fatest and ugliest prostitutes in monte.There are others who roll up and down garvey working up the courage to abuse their power of authority to get a free lay from the women who work Garvey street.
MrAnthony

Valley Village, CA

#440 May 15, 2009
Juan Garcia wrote:
PD should have let the dog have a bite or two from the POS.
The cop should put his boot for sale on EBAY.
It,s a shame when someone is so irritated by a certain lifestyle of others that causes them to think so ignorantly as you. Are you blind or is it that because you took a better path of life that you hold your self above someone who I will admit may be an idiot himself but no cop should be abusing their authority.You the the mentality of a cop and I wouldnt have to sit down with you and get to know you to figure you out. It's in plain sight through your comment that your ignorant and most likely have been a victim of some sort possibly by a gang member.
MrAnthony

Valley Village, CA

#441 May 15, 2009
LoisLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Slapdick,
You are funny! I enjoyed reading all your comments. There is nothing worse to a woman than a repulsing cholo hitting her up. I'd rather be hit on by a midget. I fail to understand how girls end up getting twisted with these nasty fools. Some say everyone deserves a second chance? I guess if you go to Victory Outreach to get sprinkles of magic pixie forgiveness dust all your sins disappear! These idiots are real good at throwing up their sign, creasing pants, making that stupid "pppssssst" noise at me when i'm filling up at the gas station. The minute they are cornered what do they do? Run real fast like Forest Gump. Bottom line is, the only good homies are the little plastic ones we buy for .50 cents. I was taking my 72 year old father for a drive the other day when it was nice and sunny. 2 stupid cholos pulled up next to us at a red light. They yell out comments on how they would "handle" me right there in front of my dad, a senior citizen! I wish I could have kicked them in the head like that cop did. Instead of ignoring I yelled back at them and asked them to apologize to my dad. The weak apology of "dispensa pops" was what I got. They never really bothered me before but since this incident I can honestly say there was a little piece of me in that cop who kicked that fool in the head. Cholos have no respect, not even for a cute old man like my dad who worked hard all his life and raised his daughters to know better than to ever give a piece of terd like that a chance.
you cant everyone in the same category evn though the saying goes, if it walks like a duck it must be a duck. Ill admit most gang members are ignorant, idiotic, and cowards. Just know Lois that there are some that are still men of respect.
cmonpeeps

United States

#442 May 15, 2009
MrAnthony wrote:
<quoted text>thats true i know what your saying. Batres sleeps with one of the fatest and ugliest prostitutes in monte.There are others who roll up and down garvey working up the courage to abuse their power of authority to get a free lay from the women who work Garvey street.
What a whanker.... If anyone had to use ANY authority to pick up any of those skanky Garvey prostitus it would be your authority on being stupid.
slapdick

Los Angeles, CA

#443 May 15, 2009
Im already tired of this story from the other day. Can we have a new and improved kicking or beating of a gang member. Im sorry I just get bored seeing the same video all the time. NEW COP BEATINGS FOR EVERYONE! Cops gone wild would be great! I love America but I disagree that we should not be allowed to use excessive force on a peanut head with dirty socks and underwear who runs and cant make it over a 6 foot wall. MY BABY NEVER HURT ANYONE!
slapdick

Los Angeles, CA

#444 May 15, 2009
LOIS LANE, that was a great story about your dad. You're right senior citizens who raised their kids right should not have to put up with that bad behavior. Those gang members were raised by heroin addicts from East LA in the 70's and 80's. How come drunk drivers never kill gang members by accident?

ALL RIGHT! THATS IT, ALL GANG MEMBERS GET OUT OF LOS ANGELES AND TAKE YOUR FAT GIRLFRIENDS WITH YOU BECUASE THEY SMELL LIKE STALE HOTDOGS...I MEAN IT THIS TIME!
elmonteshopper

Diamond Bar, CA

#445 May 15, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
All El Monte Police Officers are corrupted. Ralph Batres sleeps with a Garvey Postitute on a weekly basis.
Seen him picking one up in drag and the chola that rides the beach crusier that hangs out on garvey & mountainview
idiots pay up

Diamond Bar, CA

#446 May 15, 2009
slapdick wrote:
LOIS LANE, that was a great story about your dad. You're right senior citizens who raised their kids right should not have to put up with that bad behavior. Those gang members were raised by heroin addicts from East LA in the 70's and 80's. How come drunk drivers never kill gang members by accident?
ALL RIGHT! THATS IT, ALL GANG MEMBERS GET OUT OF LOS ANGELES AND TAKE YOUR FAT GIRLFRIENDS WITH YOU BECUASE THEY SMELL LIKE STALE HOTDOGS...I MEAN IT THIS TIME!
Wow you sound like a shot caller do you have your upper lip all tatted down?
slapdick

Los Angeles, CA

#447 May 15, 2009
MR ANTHONY is RIGHT! Men of Respect, yea, Men of Respect!

Are you insane? If you are a gang member you longer are a man of respect you Puerto Rican banana head!

I want all your neighbors to beat you with a 2 x 4 board you insane smelly baggy pants bastrd!

MAN OF RESPECT? It takes a village, but you're too busy robbing the villagers you man of respect.

THATS IT, YOU'RE OUT OF SGV. MOVE TO BAKERSFIELD MAN OF RESPECT AND TAKE YOUR FAT SMELLY STALE HOTDOG SMELLING WIFE WITH YOU. Im gonna clean up the SGV one VATO at a time. MAN OF RESPECT? Im gonna stick a live gold fish up your butt just to make you move faster.
slapdick

Los Angeles, CA

#448 May 15, 2009
IDIOTS PAY UP, yea its tattooed with the words "EMPLOYED"
slapdick

Los Angeles, CA

#449 May 15, 2009
IDIOITS PAY UP asked if I was a shot caller. You mean like a lifer at Pelican Bay with needle tracks and bad acne and a desire for young Hispanic gang members who come into the penal system. No, Im a tax payer who likes it when police beat the hell out of gang members so that I can go to the 7-Eleven at night a get a beer without thinking I may have to fight a smelly gang member that wants money from me so he can feed his fat hotdog smelling girlfriend with the yeast infection.
idiots pay up

Diamond Bar, CA

#450 May 15, 2009
slapdick wrote:
MR ANTHONY is RIGHT! Men of Respect, yea, Men of Respect!
Are you insane? If you are a gang member you longer are a man of respect you Puerto Rican banana head!
I want all your neighbors to beat you with a 2 x 4 board you insane smelly baggy pants bastrd!
MAN OF RESPECT? It takes a village, but you're too busy robbing the villagers you man of respect.
THATS IT, YOU'RE OUT OF SGV. MOVE TO BAKERSFIELD MAN OF RESPECT AND TAKE YOUR FAT SMELLY STALE HOTDOG SMELLING WIFE WITH YOU. Im gonna clean up the SGV one VATO at a time. MAN OF RESPECT? Im gonna stick a live gold fish up your butt just to make you move faster.
Call EL Monte PD some gangbanger AKA slapdick is making threats and needs to get kicked in the head
THE MAD WRITER

United States

#451 May 15, 2009
I feel no sympathy for that low-life. As for the policeman [Officer Fiero] who kicked the gangbanger, he's just angry because he has been passed up for several promotions at his department. He has even gone as far as filing a lawsuit against his employer!!! Could it have something to do that this policeman owns a clothing line called Torcido Clothing that glorifies the gang life and prison life. HOW IRONIC? A cop who looks to gain profits from glorifying something that he has sworn to defend. In my opinion, they both had it coming!!!!
Lee

Moreno Valley, CA

#452 May 15, 2009
I think if the police have to pursue someone in a chase they should have the authority to do whatever they feel like to the person. Richard Rodriquez endangered plenty of lifes during the chase. He could have hit a car head on that possibly would of had an entire family it in. I believe the man that his car was hit was very lucky not to have been hurt.
When a chase ends and the person runs the police should shout out 'stop or I will shoot'. The person then can make the decision what the police officer will be doing.
After chasing someone that has been putting plenty of lifes in danger I would probably want to shoot someone or if nothing else beat them.
I also believe that the media should not have the right to show anything after the chase ends. There's times it seems the media is making comments before anything has even happened.
idiots pay up

Diamond Bar, CA

#453 May 15, 2009
slapdick wrote:
IDIOTS PAY UP, yea its tattooed with the words "EMPLOYED"
your homeboys talked you out of putting your AKA "slapdick"smart homeboys
Im Just saying

Baldwin Park, CA

#454 May 15, 2009
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS OFFICER SHOULD LOOSE HIS JOB. HE MIGHT HAVE MADE A MISTAKE... ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA... IT IS A SHAME FOR THE POLITICIANS TO THROW HIM TO THE WOLVES TO SAFFICE THE PUBLIC, HOWEVER IF THAT EL MONTE FLORES GANG MEMBER WAS TO HARM ONE OF THEIR LOVED ONES, OR CAR JACK THEM SO HE CAN GO COLLECT TAXES FOR LA EME THEN THEY WOULD WANT JUSTICE.... THAT PICE OF S):T WILL BE OUT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS... SCREW ALL THE E M F... THEY SHOULD ALL COME UP ON THE GREEN LIGHT LIST!!!!!
WHO DO PEOPLE CALL 911 FOR.... COPS AND FIREMEN / WHEN THEY NEED HELP... PERIOD.... SUSEND HIM FOR A COUPLE AND LET HIM GO BACK TO WORK.... IT TAKES A WOLF TO CATCH A WOLF.... IM SURE HE HAS PUT SEVERAL WOLVES IN JAIL.... THUS MAKING YOU AND I SAFER....
IM JUST SAYING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Motorists Wait Months For DMV Appointments 5 hr Morrie 1
Nordstrom Rack to open in Cerritos fall 2015 5 hr Sherrie 1
Long Beach loses its 106-year-old symbol of cyc... 5 hr Charlie 1
A Commitment to Diversity: UCSB Officially Reco... 8 hr Alberto 4
LBUSD board's Ellis had probation revoked twice (Jun '09) 22 hr Killacommieferyer... 10
Buddy Search 22 hr Ronald 2
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) Wed Ronald 123
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Tue Martine Dernoncourt 3,185

Long Beach News Video

Long Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 pm PST