Assemblyman will give turkey dinners ...

Assemblyman will give turkey dinners to the needy

There are 4 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Nov 13, 2009, titled Assemblyman will give turkey dinners to the needy. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Assemblyman Tony Mendoza, D-Norwalk, plans to distribute more than 100 turkeys to four area nonprofits Monday as part of his annual Operation Gobble event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Whittierman

Duarte, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2009
He is going to be in long beach?? His district is not in long beach!! Getting ready for senate i see. i hope the assembly person knows you are in their district. your own cities do NOT like you. tell me are those turkeys coming from your own pocket??
Whittierman

Duarte, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2009
YOU AND Rick Ramirez ARE ONE AND THE SAME!!

Since: Jan 09

Whittier, CA

#4 Nov 15, 2009
Remember to vote this knucklehead out of office!
tom trayner

Long Beach, CA

#5 Nov 15, 2009
Pokerbum wrote:
Remember to vote this knucklehead out of office!
Why? He is plenty good enough for Calif Democratic voters. Pitiful people make pathetic choices. Look Around. IOU's Any One?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 48 min Mary beth 20,639
Black Girl Punches Elderly Hispanic Lady Today ... (Jul '11) 18 hr blm brother 11
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) Wed Andre_deam 137
Joeyann Blanco Criminal Gang moves to Long Beach Wed renegade detective 1
News Long Beach pastor admits to running $3 million ... Sep 27 lawyers gone wild 2
'Souvenir Tickets' to 1st Presidential Debate M... Sep 26 Gwen 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Sep 26 janine 3,533

Long Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Long Beach Mortgages