Truth about Samatha fain

Truth about Samatha fain

Posted in the Lone Wolf Forum

People must know

Hobart, OK

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Here is a person that pretends she is 17 on social site but she is really only 14 and she hits on every guy she can find no matter wat age then trys to get them in trouble with lies
Sandra

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Wow:-(
Person

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
So true!!!
the guy

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2012
She's a slut
And she had a pizza face...lmao
the guy

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Has****
Samantha Wallak

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2013
If that ratchet ass lil hoe tries to get what I got... She got another thing comin (:
Lmao

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Another man? Really? You're just as bad as that 14 yr old lmaosmfh.
samantha fain

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2013
For one im not 14. Nun yall know me so why you talking shit. If you have something to say say it to me not the world....I have a facebook im around in mangum say it ro me... im not a whore . All of you have issues. Have a blessed day. Please find god I know hes somewhere in your heart (:
Svr sathish

Ashburn, VA

#11 May 31, 2013
We r nt frnd but this for u

neka enaku frnd illa , nanu yukaluku frnd illa but frnd da erukanu nu thonuthu but athala nadakuma k , leave it and u want 2 became a wonderful actor and have a nice life and this also

gud mor , gud after noon , gud even and gud nght for u ever becaure ethu aparam solla modiyathula atha pa , bye and iam sry , vry vry sry
by svr sathish
Call me quan

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 4, 2015
I seen a picture of this bitch naked . Let me tell you . THAT SHIT HAD ME HARD. Does anyone know how old she is now . Does she still live in mangum?
Hdhdbdbd

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2016
NASTY :)
Alex Acuna

Yukon, OK

#14 Feb 1, 2016
haters she's a damn good woman and she's my woman y'all all must be miserable spending your time worrying about someone else! sorry cowards!
itxloco

Altus, OK

#15 Apr 2, 2016
Where is she staying at in mangum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Wolf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What y'all know about Sabra from blair Aug 16 Looknlike 3
Mangum Hospital Aug 12 Udontknowme 1
Tiff Luper (Jul '15) Jul 31 kill em 2
Megan Hill Jul 22 LittleD 12
Girl at superette Jul '17 Bamf 2
Meagan Sharp or Watts Jul '17 Texas tornado 1
Broken marriage Jul '17 Drumstick 5

Lone Wolf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance