Fatal accident on I-25 at C-470

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

One person was killed early Thursday morning in a rollover accident on Interstate 25 at C-470, authorities said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
BIG MOUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

alcohol ? age of the driver? male female? simple facts you can include
PDBoy

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

I saw this wreck being cleaned up on my way in to work this morning (at about 5:15 a.m.). It wasn't a pretty sight. It was absolutely horrific.
Heather

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Sad. I wonder if alcohol or drugs were involved? Or perhaps just tired. Or perhaps just a regular accident....
Heather

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

BIG MOUTH wrote:
Obviously they don't have that much info yet! It's not like Fox would know this early if alcohol was involved...
PDBoy

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

BIG MOUTH wrote:
Check out channel 9's website. Those details aren't available yet.
pondman

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

ohh seat belts save lives
Uhh

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously they don't have that much info yet! It's not like Fox would know this early if alcohol was involved...
Fox News distorts the truth and has been known to do so for Years! Im surprised the headline didn't read, Fatal accident on I-25 at C-470 Guns, Meth, Alcohol and Marijuana "may" have been involved. Then they try to use scare tactics on you by saying things like. "Might you be dying slowly from the water you drink"??? Then they won't tell you why you just have to wait until 9 or 10PM to see why.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

BIG MOUTH wrote:
AND, were they on their cell phone? Probably. I haven't seen anyone who can even drive a grocery cart and talk on the phone.
prodriver

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Seat belts save lives.......
madmadmad

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

prodriver wrote:
Seat belts save lives.......
Cell phones take lives
Trisha Allen

Pueblo, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

To all you people that commented on this article....do not make assumptions until you know the truth...This was my friend who died in this accident. Just hope that you never have to come across comments like this when it involves someone you know and care about......Trisha Allen
Trisha Allen

Pueblo, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

madmadmad wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, were they on their cell phone? Probably. I haven't seen anyone who can even drive a grocery cart and talk on the phone.
How dare you judge!!!!!!!!!! Be man enough and post your name!
Trisha Allen

Pueblo, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Uhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News distorts the truth and has been known to do so for Years! Im surprised the headline didn't read, Fatal accident on I-25 at C-470 Guns, Meth, Alcohol and Marijuana "may" have been involved. Then they try to use scare tactics on you by saying things like. "Might you be dying slowly from the water you drink"??? Then they won't tell you why you just have to wait until 9 or 10PM to see why.
You know when I was looking up this article I came across your comment with the guns, meth, ect.. on the internet (google) and for the friends and family that live out of town to look up the article and see this comment posted next to it (google)is the worst of all the comments...at first it appears as if this is what's being posted on the news.....your comment is the worst of all of them...I only hope that if this happens to you or your family that people like YOU don't add LIES to a tragedy.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Trisha Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you judge!!!!!!!!!! Be man enough and post your name!
Every time I read an article about a fatal accident I bring up the fact that cell phone use while driving has been proven to be as dangerous or more dangerous than drunk driving. Texting while driving is even more dangerous. Many people are not aware of those statistics. My sons best friend was killed by someone who was talking instead of driving. Many many people have died that way. That's why I do this. I'm hoping to save other families from the pain we felt and the pain you are feeling because, hopefully, the folks who read about and see these accidents will hang up and save someones life. Maybe mine, maybe yours.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

“Stercus accidit!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Judged:

I didn't know the young man that was killed, but as a mother, I can't even begin to fathom what the parents are going through right now. He was taken away way too soon. It doesn't matter the circumstances of the death (it sounds like he was just inexperienced), only that it happened.
Daphne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

From a bad accident taken into the hands of the Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lone Tree Discussions

Search the Lone Tree Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Northwoods Inn (Jun '11) Tue Jim Denver 4
has anyone been to the scarlet ranch Jul 5 wildace40 1
sunset Jul 2 Doctor D Mills 1
Gang Stalking Jul 1 soo 5
Review: The Englewood Tax Associates Jun 22 Anonymous 2
InstaGC Jun 15 Sadie Clarine 1
Highlands Ranch Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun 14 Musikologist 10
•••
•••