Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22018 Mar 10, 2014
I will I am just plasting this web page for no reason ..... I am bored , theres no food in this house, I have no gas, and I am waiting for you. duh.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22019 Mar 10, 2014
family is fying in on wendsday from over seas ............... wonder why
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22020 Mar 10, 2014
my ring is in layaway at the h and h pawn
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22021 Mar 10, 2014
twin, red, everything smells like rotten milk, you have to get sistermothermaker to drink some diet seven up to calm her bubbles down... dry toast with a little land o lakes butter will help. but seriously. the babes tummie is upset she needs to breast feed.... the formula upsets infants tummie
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22022 Mar 10, 2014
hope entered you , heart entered you, heaven entered you, gee. is really loved.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22024 Mar 10, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are generated by a spam-bot dear.
You're complaining to the wind.
If it bothers you too much, you can file a report/complaint with top mods. They might remove the postings, but I think it hard for them to block unregistered grey boxers.
:-) Have a good night.
To Start With, My Posts are NOT Spam, and I posted them all by myself. Republicans are like Mules with Blinders on, they only see straight ahead and they have no clue what the GOP is blindsiding them with..
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22025 Mar 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of spamming message boards with useless garbage?. Get a real job and get a life.
The Dumb ones like you will destroy America and the Corporations will reap the rewards of your labor for a time, then they will go under too, right along with the middle class they are destroying....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22026 Mar 11, 2014
Obama has destroyed the democratic party. You can bet the next President will be a republican.

Ahhh, fresh air.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22027 Mar 11, 2014
democrats are rats .............. republicans are angels baby
shaun

Houston, TX

#22028 Mar 11, 2014
Has anyone meet NBA rocket player James Harden in person. Is he a nice person what type of personality does he have?
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22029 Mar 11, 2014
Hi N.! yeah I am hey hey hey girt.... I meant that comment that was judged as a small joke for my person friendlies that I have been looking for.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22030 Mar 11, 2014
hey hey hey girl wrote:
democrats are rats .......... republicans are angels baby
You call this Angelic?? I would hate to see what you call Demonic...

The ONLY way this helps you is If you are a Millionaire with employees.

Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Eric-Cantor-will-propos... ...- Similar to Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay ...
Feb 25, 2013 ... Eric Cantor's "end of overtime pay for workers" that he talked about in ...... Killing the golden goose (middle class) to what gain.??.. how are we ...

The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to ...
www.politicususa.com/.../house-republican-att... ...- Similar to The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to ...
May 13, 2013 ... The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to Kill Jobs ... Eric Cantor sponsored and heavily promoted the bill as a family ...

As He Tries to Eliminate Overtime Pay, Eric Cantor ...
www.politicususa.com/.../family-values-conser... ...- Similar to As He Tries to Eliminate Overtime Pay, Eric Cantor ...
May 3, 2013 ... As he works to eliminate overtime pay, Eric Cantor went Hollywood ... The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to Kill Jobs ...
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22031 Mar 11, 2014
Have you ever heard that country soung... oh baby I am shaken .... well oh baby I am shaven! actually getting some nair... lol jk...
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22032 Mar 11, 2014
I have family flying in from Germany and all over the world in the next few days so I am going to make my way back out to the ranchero dela rockah
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22033 Mar 11, 2014
hey hey hey girl wrote:
democrats are rats .......... republicans are angels baby
You call starving the Elderly Angelic?

Republicans and "Tea Party" Billionaires Attack Social Security

http://www.populistdaily.com/politics/republi...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22035 Mar 11, 2014
Taking Health Care Coverage away from the Elderly, the Poor, and the Working Class is "Angelic?"

GOP seeking dramatic changes in Medicare and Medicaid ...
www.usatoday.com/news/.../2011-04-06-1Agopbud...
Apr 5, 2011 ... For Democrats — who noted Tuesday that some Republicans attacked President Obama's health care overhaul even though it included much ...

GOP's New Obamacare Attack: Hitting Medicare Cuts They Voted For
talkingpointsmemo.com/.../house-gop-letter-ob... - advantage
Feb 13, 2014 ... Second, attacking Medicare cuts is good politics -- Republicans used ... Bobby Jindal for not expanding Medicaid under Obamacare taken…

GOP debuts new Medicare attack line | TheHill
thehill.com/.../198816-gop-debuts-new-campaig...
Feb 20, 2014 ... Republicans are mining a new controversy in Part D for campaign ... in January by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22036 Mar 11, 2014
Angelic? What are you so proud of???

Republican Majority for Choice | Home
www.gopchoice.org/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Home
Provides a home and a voice for pro-choice Republicans.
Donate - Act Now - Personhood - About RM4C

Republican Majority for Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Majority_for... - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Republican Majority for Choice (RMC) is a Republican organization in the United States dedicated to preserving legal access to abortion. The group also ...
History - Supported Candidates - References - External links

Republican Majority for Choice Summary | OpenSecrets
https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php...
REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FOR CHOICE Location: WASHINGTON, DC 20036. Industry: Abortion Policy/Pro-Abortion Rights Treasurer: WALRICH, SUSAN B.

Republicans For Choice PAC
www.republicansforchoice.com/ - Similar to Republicans For Choice PAC
We at Republicans For Choice offered the following language which appears at ... First, the majority of the GOP 71%(up to 81% with leaners) is solidly in favor of ...

The Republican Majority for Choice Blog | The Republican take ...
gopchoice.wordpress.com/ - Similar to The Republican Majority for Choice Blog | The Republican take ...
3 days ago... Tags: abortion, abstinence, anti-choice, birth control, contraception, pregnancy, pro-choice, Republican, Republican Majority for Choice, rmc,...

Republican Majority for Choice Denounces Passage of ...
gopchoice.wordpress.com/.../republican-majori... ...- Similar to Republican Majority for Choice Denounces Passage of ...
Jun 19, 2013 ... WASHINGTON, DC (June 18, 2013)– Today Republican Majority for Choice denounced House Republicans for playing politics with women's ...

[ More results from gopchoice.wordpress.com ]
About The RMC | The Republican Majority for Choice Blog
https://gopchoice.wordpress.com/about/
The Republican Majority for Choice is an organization of common sense Republicans across the country who support the traditional Republican tenets of limited ...
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22037 Mar 11, 2014
we are republican.... we have ALOT of family members that ARE OVER the HILL and they eat very well.... The only reason why they are going to take it away is because they are coming up with a better plan to start something better... trust and believe ! my mother runs a district of the tea party . boomer
gtyru

Houston, TX

#22039 Mar 11, 2014
if u win ... I hope you do the right thing fixed the streets and fix Crystal City ....don't be like the other once ....don't put the money in your pocket ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22040 Mar 11, 2014
"Angels" stomp the Guts out of the working Poor and Help their Millionaire and Billionaire Campaign Contributors...

House Republicans Unanimously Vote Down Minimum Wage ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../gop-minimum-wage-i... ....- Similar to House Republicans Unanimously Vote Down Minimum Wage ...
Mar 15, 2013 ... House Republicans voted unanimously against raising the federal minimum ... to raise the federal minimum wage to $10.10 an hour over the next two years ... New Bill Aims To Stop SeaWorld From Making Orcas Perform133.

The gop fights obamacare and a minimum wage hike at its own risk
www.usnews.com/.../the-gop-fights-obamacare-a... - at-its...
Jan 6, 2014 ... Republicans ignore the president at their own peril. A minimum wage increase is very popular with voters and Democrats will make the issue ...

Time to fight for a minimum wage increase - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/...fight...minimum-wag... _story.html
May 29, 2012 ... In New York, legislation to raise the minimum wage to $8.50 passed the Assembly but is bottled up by Republican opponents in the Senate.

Democratic and GOP governors face off in Washington over ...
www.foxnews.com/.../democratic-and-gop-govern... - washin...
Feb 23, 2014 ... "I'm not for increasing the minimum wage because I'm concerned it would destroy jobs, especially for small business owners," said Oklahoma ...

Raising the minimum wage is hugely popular, but Republicans ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Raising-the-minimum-wag... ...- Similar to Raising the minimum wage is hugely popular, but Republicans ...
Jul 24, 2013 ... Tell Congress to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 and tie it to inflation .... you're winning a fight against a Republican when they stop mocking ...

House Republicans Vote Down Increase In Minimum Wage ...
thinkprogress.org/economy/.../republicans-rej... - Similar to House Republicans Vote Down Increase In Minimum Wage ...
Mar 15, 2013 ... House Republicans Vote Down Increase In Minimum Wage .... They will fight like it is a "holy sacrament" to maintain the multibillions in taxpayer ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever (Dec '15) Dec '15 Time Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages