Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
19,641 - 19,660 of 22,326 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21838 Feb 22, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it. I need to. I feel great though. Always been into sports. It's great still being able to take out those highschool punks on the court. It never gets old. I'm sure you're sick of the "O" word. Lol I'll take your advice though.
Don't let someone tell you to "act your age", put the hammer down and go full speed ahead!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21839 Feb 23, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Don't let someone tell you to "act your age", put the hammer down and go full speed ahead!
Yup, I certainly get tired of people my own age or older telling me that I need to stop doing some of the things that I do because of age.

Funny how I am in a lot better shape than they are. I don't take medications and don't get overweight. I don't waste my time watching TV except for The Walking Dead. There isn't much to learn from it, but it's still fun to watch.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21840 Feb 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, I certainly get tired of people my own age or older telling me that I need to stop doing some of the things that I do because of age.
Funny how I am in a lot better shape than they are. I don't take medications and don't get overweight. I don't waste my time watching TV except for The Walking Dead. There isn't much to learn from it, but it's still fun to watch.
The"Walking Dead"is addictive. Depressing, but addictive. My favorite guy got his head cut off last season. The guns are nice though.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21841 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text> The"Walking Dead"is addictive. Depressing, but addictive. My favorite guy got his head cut off last season. The guns are nice though.
Hershel was the best one of them all. One thing about that show is that it makes you think about ways to survive when the SHTF.

The only zombies to think about now are the ones that voted for Obutthole at least twice and what they would do when there is a food shortage and no refill on their EBT cards.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21842 Feb 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hershel was the best one of them all. One thing about that show is that it makes you think about ways to survive when the SHTF.
The only zombies to think about now are the ones that voted for Obutthole at least twice and what they would do when there is a food shortage and no refill on their EBT cards.
They can eat lead.When they take the grid down(and they will) people will (from the cities) spread into the countryside looking for food.They will TAKE WHAT THEY WANT. I'm prepared.Hope you are as well.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21843 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text> They can eat lead.When they take the grid down(and they will) people will (from the cities) spread into the countryside looking for food.They will TAKE WHAT THEY WANT. I'm prepared.Hope you are as well.
I sure am prepared and not just with lead. Staying out of sight may do the trick. If not, I have 4 acres to bury the bodies because when the SHTF, Houston will be
not be a good place to be.
Seriously

Houston, TX

#21844 Feb 23, 2014
I believe when the shyt does hit and the zombies do occur, which type will they be? The slow only able to walk kind as in The Walking Dead or the fast out of control, maniacal ones such as in World War Z. Thats the huge question I'm wondering. Its gonna make a huge difference between who survives the apocalypse.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21845 Feb 23, 2014
Seriously wrote:
I believe when the shyt does hit and the zombies do occur, which type will they be? The slow only able to walk kind as in The Walking Dead or the fast out of control, maniacal ones such as in World War Z. Thats the huge question I'm wondering. Its gonna make a huge difference between who survives the apocalypse.
Depends on how fast your neighbors can run, when they run out of food.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21846 Feb 23, 2014
Another good movie to watch is called "The Road". It's more realistic than the Walking Dead. It is pretty depressing but there are some things that you can take away from it in terms of survival.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#21847 Feb 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Another good movie to watch is called "The Road". It's more realistic than the Walking Dead. It is pretty depressing but there are some things that you can take away from it in terms of survival.
From what I remember of "The Road" the lesson was don't trust groups of white men especially if you were traveling with a female. What do you think those feedbacks would do after they killed all the women? My guess is probably each other.

I do enjoy" The walking Dead"too. However my favorite characters are Darrel and Maggie.
I hope knowing liberals like the show too doesn't spoil it for you.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21848 Feb 24, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>From what I remember of "The Road" the lesson was don't trust groups of white men especially if you were traveling with a female. What do you think those feedbacks would do after they killed all the women? My guess is probably each other.
I do enjoy" The walking Dead"too. However my favorite characters are Darrel and Maggie.
I hope knowing liberals like the show too doesn't spoil it for you.
Show was..intense last night...I know they strive for reality...but a baby..I kept expecting something bad to happen to the baby...maybe it's getting....too real for me when I expect someone to smother or eat a baby..if the kid had been killed, I could not have watched another episode....even though I'm a heartless conservative bastard..

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21849 Feb 24, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this lifetime birdbrain.
As far as im concerned. Davis looks like shes gonna win!:)
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21850 Feb 24, 2014
361bird wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as im concerned. Davis looks like shes gonna win!:)
The only way she can win is through voter fraud. Then Texas can become another liberal cesspool only fit for freetards.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#21851 Feb 25, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Show was..intense last night...I know they strive for reality...but a baby..I kept expecting something bad to happen to the baby...maybe it's getting....too real for me when I expect someone to smother or eat a baby..if the kid had been killed, I could not have watched another episode....even though I'm a heartless conservative bastard..
If Carroll hadn't of shown up when she did....I don't see how the baby will be able to survive unless they reach some sort of sanctuary....... Atlanta was originally Terminus ,as in the end of the rail line. No good will come of that.....or will it.
chump

Collingwood, Australia

#21852 Feb 25, 2014
gtr
chump

Collingwood, Australia

#21853 Feb 25, 2014
yes its funny dim do
Glitter bug

Beeville, TX

#21854 Feb 25, 2014
Happy Tuesday!!
Christy

Houston, TX

#21855 Feb 25, 2014
I just have a question is he's going to fix all the streets yes or no .... cuz nobody wants to fix the street they just want to win and that's it...we need people that do something for Crystal city .not put money on his pockets you know what I mean

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21856 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text> They can eat lead.When they take the grid down(and they will) people will (from the cities) spread into the countryside looking for food.They will TAKE WHAT THEY WANT. I'm prepared.Hope you are as well.
You are so right,scary!
no one

Castroville, TX

#21858 Mar 1, 2014
will fix anything in that sink whole of a town... it is unfixable ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 17,901
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 526
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
Jerry Richardson Sat CounselorJoe 2
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search