Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 982)

Showing posts 19,621 - 19,640 of21,363
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never got to see the Blue Ridge Mountains when I was in N.C.. Was stationed at Camp Lejeune for a while in the early 70's. Wasn't very scenic.
Defiant you know, you've worked all your life, along with your wife, and soon, very soon, you can probably get out of Houston.My life began, when I came to these mountains, when I left Houston behind.I am inviting you and your wife here, y'all get a chance. everybody out here hunts and fishes.Annie Oakley stayed at the hotel up the mountain in Blowing Rock, the beautiful Greenpark Inn.Daniel Boone hunted here, frequently.We know people here who have great real estate for sale, cheap.
whocares

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Godshound wrote:
<quoted text>
While the Republican Multi Billionaires were busy trying to get rid of Social Security, Medicare, Labor Laws, Unemployment Insurance, Public Schools, etc..
Evil George Soros was giving Millions of Dollars a year to the Polish Solidarity Union, Underground Freedom Fighters in Hungary, and all over Eastern Europe helping people overthrow the Communist Rulers and gain Freedom....
Why do you hate him? Are you a Communist? Do you hate him because he gave Millions of Dollars to a (Gasp) Union in Poland? I know Republicans Hate Unions...
George Soros: Prophet of an "Open Society" - Global Research
www.globalresearch.ca/articles/TAL307A.html
Jul 4, 2003 ... George Soros:“The billionaire trader has become eastern Europe's ... are premised on the “false ideology that U.S. might gave it the right to impose its will on the world.... Soros' way is to use a few billion dollars, some NGOs and a “nod ... million a year to dissidents including Poland's solidarity movement,...
George Soros, speculator and philanthropist | Financial Crime ...
www.voltairenet.org/article30024.html - Similar to George Soros, speculator and philanthropist | Financial Crime ...
Jan 15, 2004 ... George Soros, financier and philanthropist as well as an archetype of the.... On December 20, 2002, George Soros was sentenced to pay a fine of 2,2 million dollars by ... US Democratic Senator George Mitchell (who, later gave his name ... Solidarnoc (Solidarity) trade union, the Polish Bronislaw Geremek,...
George Soros putting his fortune behind a new cause - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/news/.../2004-06-01-soros-co...
Jun 1, 2004 ... George Soros bet against Polish communism when Solidarity was still underground and ... He bet against the dollar and made the killing of a lifetime.... gave the fledgling government of Macedonia a $25 million loan; and sent hundreds of ...$100 million to free education in the former Soviet Union from ...
[PDF]
The Open Society Institute, Soros - Philanthropy ...
cspcs.sanford.duke.edu/sites/default/files/.....
George Soros earned billions of dollars as a currency speculator, and has spent the last ... Last year, his Open Society Institute paid out slightly more than $110 million, ranking it ... bubbling just under the surface in Poland, Czechoslovakia, and other ... rise of civil societies in the former Soviet Union and elsewhere will be ...
Soros and the State Department: Moving Iran towards the Open ...
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/.../soros-and-th... ...- Similar to Soros and the State Department: Moving Iran towards the Open ...
May 14, 2011 ...[4] Soros and the young OSI assisted in the effort, granting $3 million a year to the dissidents.... Shades of the aftermath of Poland's Solidarity can be seen ... saw the highest unemployment rates in the former states of the Soviet Union.... friend of George Soros) Anders Åslund's calls for “re-privatization.”[10].
The Motley Fool's Rogue On George Soros
www.fool.com/features/1996/sp0719c.htm
At very nearly the same time, international financier George Soros was involved in .... as the former Soviet Union, with open societies like those of Western democracies.... of about $3 million a year to dissidents in the area, including Poland's Solidarity ... He's also donated hundreds of millions of dollars to purchase scientific ...
are you kidding me!!! He was kicked out of his own county. He believes in communism! Get real! Look up!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Seriously wrote:
Well of course I wont expect a reply from great great grandps "Defiant 1". Its way past the 8pm bedtime. Should I check back at 5am or so? Alright old timer. Till next time.
Maybe you should think about getting a job, moron. A hard days work to earn a paycheck and staying up all night to argue with fools like you doesn't work for
me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Hey here`s some suggestions for your name change...Decrepit1, Cry Baby, Mr. I Have No Life, Old Basterd, Whiny Little Girl...I can go on and on. Let me know if your need more ideas. I'd be glad to help out.
Wow!. Such brain power. I'm impressed. not
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Defiant you know, you've worked all your life, along with your wife, and soon, very soon, you can probably get out of Houston.My life began, when I came to these mountains, when I left Houston behind.I am inviting you and your wife here, y'all get a chance. everybody out here hunts and fishes.Annie Oakley stayed at the hotel up the mountain in Blowing Rock, the beautiful Greenpark Inn.Daniel Boone hunted here, frequently.We know people here who have great real estate for sale, cheap.
Thanks for the offer. Only problem is that my wife can't stand to be away from her family. She has a lot of brothers and sisters here, along with kids.

It wouldn't be any hardship for me to move to the mountains but I would be lucky just to get her to move to Brenham.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the offer. Only problem is that my wife can't stand to be away from her family. She has a lot of brothers and sisters here, along with kids.
It wouldn't be any hardship for me to move to the mountains but I would be lucky just to get her to move to Brenham.
I can understand that. My sister is trapped in Houston as well. I think I'd be dead by now, had I stayed.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

<quoted text> I can understand that. My sister is trapped in Houston as well. I think I'd be dead by now, had I stayed.....
Thoughts of living in Brenham is helping me to cope with this overflowing cesspool of a city. For now, it will make a great weekend getaway.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thoughts of living in Brenham is helping me to cope with this overflowing cesspool of a city. For now, it will make a great weekend getaway.
hell yes, Brenham is SO much better than the Houston hellhole. When I think of 610 I just shudder...
Seriously

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should think about getting a job, moron. A hard days work to earn a paycheck and staying up all night to argue with fools like you doesn't work for
me.
I do have a full time job pal. Own my home, drive a 2013 vehicle and a motorcycle...oh wait a "crotch rocket" if you've ever heard that term. Remember I'm only 32. I literally have everything I could ever need. I still have sex too with woman!! You guys do still know what sex is, right??? I'm only referring to the "Decrepit1" and "Return of the Ding"...
Sunshine

Grandview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Heard Rick Perry on the TV yesterday. He is much more impressive now than in 2012.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> I do have a full time job pal. Own my home, drive a 2013 vehicle and a motorcycle...oh wait a "crotch rocket" if you've ever heard that term. Remember I'm only 32. I literally have everything I could ever need. I still have sex too with woman!! You guys do still know what sex is, right??? I'm only referring to the "Decrepit1" and "Return of the Ding"...
Well, I distinctly remember having sex with your wife. She said I touched her in places you never did. Know what I mean, pal?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

<quoted text> Well, I distinctly remember having sex with your wife. She said I touched her in places you never did. Know what I mean, pal?
Now that's funny!
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Well,"Seriously", all I have is an old Suzuki Hayabusa. Fourteen years old. Probably time to get something newer. You know how it is with us old guys, we got lots of money saved up, plus great credit if we need it. Thinking about a Ducati.
Seriously

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text> Well, I distinctly remember having sex with your wife. She said I touched her in places you never did. Know what I mean, pal?
Ooooh that would've been a great come back had I really been married. You obviously dont pay much attention to. detail but noble attempt. Besides, the touch of your walking cane or walker and the O2 tank running doesnt sound too sexy...
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

The Monster 1200. A good sport bike makes you feel like a part of the bike. The Suzuki was cutting edge in 2000, no way it can hang with the Ducati. Plus, I like red!
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Ooooh that would've been a great come back had I really been married. You obviously dont pay much attention to. detail but noble attempt. Besides, the touch of your walking cane or walker and the O2 tank running doesnt sound too sexy...
She told me y'all were married! Can't trust anybody anymore!
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Seriously though,"Seriously",3 2 is no spring chicken! You need to work out, jog, throw some weights around.
Seriously

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Now thats the strangest thing. I just saw a guy on a Busa a few minutes ago on my way to get something to eat and exactly on my way back. Probably an 07 or an 08. Anyway, I'm kinda tired of all this back and forth bs. I hope you know its all in fun and games. Ducatis are beautiful if you got the cash which I'm sure you do. Lol I like the Augustas myself but that's way outta my range. I'll stick to my CBR.
Seriously

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Seriously though,"Seriously",3 2 is no spring chicken! You need to work out, jog, throw some weights around.
Tell me about it. I need to. I feel great though. Always been into sports. It's great still being able to take out those highschool punks on the court. It never gets old. I'm sure you're sick of the "O" word. Lol I'll take your advice though.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
Now thats the strangest thing. I just saw a guy on a Busa a few minutes ago on my way to get something to eat and exactly on my way back. Probably an 07 or an 08. Anyway, I'm kinda tired of all this back and forth bs. I hope you know its all in fun and games. Ducatis are beautiful if you got the cash which I'm sure you do. Lol I like the Augustas myself but that's way outta my range. I'll stick to my CBR.
Riding is as close to freedom as you'll ever get, and that's no lie. I'm not a touring bike guy. I like the feel of speed, leaning it over, pushing my limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,621 - 19,640 of21,363
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••