Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
19,381 - 19,400 of 21,700 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

new black panthers wrote:
come on now defiant one if you so smart you can find out my ip adress and adress and post it on here but you is a dumbs red neck honkey. i am black not white not a she but a he. you white saltine crackar. hey u screwdriver your sister lately or your daughter, you whites like to do that stuff all the time its always in the news
You might as well be a she. You act like a little bitch hiding behind a computer making retarded comments and fondling your vag at the same time. What a joke.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This troll uses the same tired tactic on multiple forums.She pretends she is a black/brown/white poster, very racist.Then she uses her fake posters to not only attack EACH OTHER, but to stir racial hatred by doing so, while of course lashing out at others.She thinks it makes her"smarter"than everyone else."Puppet Master Syndrome".Pathetic....
It's probably another government approved pot stirrer if you know what I mean.

Just like this maggot.

Neo-nazi hate blogger paid by FBI to incite, says attorney
http://boingboing.net/2009/08/20/right-wing-h...
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

ok waco 1909 who am i if u so smart. ye im paid by an secret department to do a social hate experiment defiant one. you need to stop listen to conspiracy shows like alex joned and coast to coast am. yo head be fried from all that crap or is it could they be right naw that ish is to far fetched
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

oh i thought that you thought us blacks ain't be smart enuff to do something like that waco dont you whiteys know we got more rights than you now. just look ats us in 2008 at the voting poles in philly we was preching that all the black men need to kill white krakers and there babies. you white punks even wisper something like that and youd be arested.
Post Bumper

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Can't we all just get along?
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

its tim to kill some white krakers and ther babies. chop ther fetis up and eat it. cut ther babies out of ther stomachs and kill them. us blacks will rule this country soon. all you whiteys do is shoot up schools theatres and malls and kill innocent people anyway usually yo own color. dont get much mo stupid than that we will take ova this government have all whites dissarmed. it will happen sooner than you think

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

its tim to kill some white krakers and ther babies. chop ther fetis up and eat it. cut ther babies out of ther stomachs and kill them. us blacks will rule this country soon. all you whiteys do is shoot up schools theatres and malls and kill innocent people anyway usually yo own color. dont get much mo stupid than that we will take ova this government have all whites dissarmed. it will happen sooner than you think
There you go again dreaming,you need to get off the drugs quit hallucinating and come down to earth,not to mention you are in serious need of an exorcism!
WACO 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably another government approved pot stirrer if you know what I mean.
Just like this maggot.
Neo-nazi hate blogger paid by FBI to incite, says attorney
http://boingboing.net/2009/08/20/right-wing-h...
This jerk bragged about getting paid on another forum three years ago.Paid to incite.He responds to his own posts.Total fool.
info

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This jerk bragged about getting paid on another forum three years ago.Paid to incite.He responds to his own posts.Total fool.
Excuse me. Rick Perry did NOT file for the primary. He is NOT running for another term. We can only hope this long thread go away.
Jinx the Cat

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

info wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. Rick Perry did NOT file for the primary. He is NOT running for another term. We can only hope this long thread go away.
Excuse me.This thread is used, now, for a variety of issues.Don't like it? Haul ass.
Perry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Perry is a career politician and needs to be voted out. All politicians need to be voted our with new blood voted in! Term limits need to be implemented and no benefits allowed whatsoever!! Pay them for their the work they do, and base it on the lowest paid governmental employees wages or only pay them for the hours they work for minimum wage!!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

working for minimum wage as a politician did you just read what you posted talk about crooked politics now, if they worked for minimum wage they would or perry would take a payoff even from obama if he offered one to perry. while i do agree they make too much money just think how much more crooked things would be if they made less or very little. you cant operate government like that.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

oh they dont need benefits we all have obamacare now yahooooo.
dont care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

perry!!!!!!politics nothing but false promises
dont care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

This is San Diego perry stay home! U tone in topic perry is first k vato but this is sd k we want topic from here not same story from u
dont care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

I love ur campaign
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

I rest my case. You're a paid troll. Anyone who takes you serious is as dumb as you.
Don't waste your time posting any replies to bother me. You are a joke.

I live and work in the 4th largest city in the U.S. with some seriously nasty people who like to rob and kill people for real. Home invasions are common and so are armed robberies, so it's not as safe as you are in your moms basement behind your computer. Now, get a real job troll and make something of your worthless little life.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

we got us some white woman from a city near here. seems she likes to disappear and not tell anyone where she is
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

we going into marble falls to tear that town apart because of all the racist whites that have done us wrong there. the town will soon be raided and burned by us. u think white are the only one who can plan renegade operations and public shootings.
bla bla bla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••