Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 964)

Showing posts 19,261 - 19,280 of20,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Cut and pasted but good.

"We're the battling boys of Benghazi, No fame, no glory, no paparazzi. Just a fiery death in a blazing hell
Defending our country we loved so well. It wasn't our job, but we answered the call, fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall. We pulled twenty Countrymen from the jaws of fate Led them to safety, and stood at the gate. Just the two of us, and foes by the score, But we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied, So we fought, and we fought, and we fought 'til we died.
We gave our all for our Uncle Sam, But Barack Obama didn't give a damn. Just two dead seals who carried the load? No thanks to us.........we were just "Bumps In The Road".

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

The democrats called for"simple majority"in the senate.Screw Thomas Jefferson and 217 years of tradition??? That's ok.When we take the senate back, it's tit for tat. Scum like Forand should be lined up against a wall.Drunken communist pervert that he is....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
The democrats called for"simple majority"in the senate.Screw Thomas Jefferson and 217 years of tradition??? That's ok.When we take the senate back, it's tit for tat. Scum like Forand should be lined up against a wall.Drunken communist pervert that he is....
I have a feeling as time goes on, Forand and his ilk may want to keep their worthless traps shut. Even the "American Idol" bunch are starting to take notice that something is drastically
wrong with our economy and the worthless parasites in DC.

Off topic, but hows the gun business going?. Ammo supplies seem to have come back a little bit. Not much but a little.
texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

George wrote:
Bend over and grab your ankles.
No cool
Democratic USA

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling as time goes on, Forand and his ilk may want to keep their worthless traps shut. Even the "American Idol" bunch are starting to take notice that something is drastically
Off topic, but hows the gun business going?. Ammo supplies seem to have come back a little bit. Not much but a little.
stay mad.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Hills said the ammo will come back after they know the full ramifications of Obamacare, they said their insurance has changed four times in six months.Price of the insurance will affect how much they have to charge.As of now,22's are non-existent. Reloading is going great for us.I'd tell you our website, but the nuts (liberals) would try and crash it.I do have an FM pistol that's interesting, fires 5.7 by 28mm that fires at 2300 FPS....the.17 WSM IS VERY POPULAR NOW...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Commie pig needs to take his piglets with him when he goes. Piglosi, Feinstein, Boxer, Reid, and a few others. Not to mention Moochelle the transgendered Sasquatch .
Agree,please please go Piglosi,you are the most infuriating woman I've ever listened to,sick of it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> stay mad.
How can you not be a little mad,look at this Country,what a mess it's in and your happy?You can't go anywhere that something Ovomit is doing are done is not being talked about.This nut case as ruined The United States,yea thinking a lot of us are a little upset...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you not be a little mad,look at this Country,what a mess it's in and your happy?You can't go anywhere that something Ovomit is doing are done is not being talked about.This nut case as ruined The United States,yea thinking a lot of us are a little upset...
It doesn't take much to keep some of these morons happy. An EBT card and a free phone is all it takes.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Black Hills said the ammo will come back after they know the full ramifications of Obamacare, they said their insurance has changed four times in six months.Price of the insurance will affect how much they have to charge.As of now,22's are non-existent. Reloading is going great for us.I'd tell you our website, but the nuts (liberals) would try and crash it.I do have an FM pistol that's interesting, fires 5.7 by 28mm that fires at 2300 FPS....the.17 WSM IS VERY POPULAR NOW...
I actually found a couple of hundred rounds of CCI MiniMags over the weekend. I have been hearing people are using the .17 WSM for hogs. A little to light to suit me.

I did a neural disconnect on a big sow with a 240 grain flat tip. Thinking about going with 265 grain. Also looking for .444 Marlin. Don't really need it, but just want one. Hogs have just
about destroyed SHNF. I intend to thin a few more out.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually found a couple of hundred rounds of CCI MiniMags over the weekend. I have been hearing people are using the .17 WSM for hogs. A little to light to suit me.
I did a neural disconnect on a big sow with a 240 grain flat tip. Thinking about going with 265 grain. Also looking for .444 Marlin. Don't really need it, but just want one. Hogs have just
about destroyed SHNF. I intend to thin a few more out.
War against hogs never ends.Just sold a 45.70 Marlin guide rifle, guy wants to shoot hogs with it.Got a tricked out mini 14 that shoots quarter inch groups at 100 yards, plus it has 1200 rounds of ammo with it.Guy spent a fortune on it.My S&W 500 kicks a bit, but everyone should have one! What a blast!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> War against hogs never ends.Just sold a 45.70 Marlin guide rifle, guy wants to shoot hogs with it.Got a tricked out mini 14 that shoots quarter inch groups at 100 yards, plus it has 1200 rounds of ammo with it.Guy spent a fortune on it.My S&W 500 kicks a bit, but everyone should have one! What a blast!
I'm not really fond of the 45-70. Had one. The only way to flatten the trajectory was by using 300 grain bullets. The only real advantage is being able to load up to 500 grain.

Might as well go with the .444. Already have plenty of bullets for .44 mag if I want to shoot lighter loads. The .444 should take down the biggest and meanest hogs with 300 grain loads.

I might eventually get a .500 S&W. Been looking a few of them.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really fond of the 45-70. Had one. The only way to flatten the trajectory was by using 300 grain bullets. The only real advantage is being able to load up to 500 grain.
Might as well go with the .444. Already have plenty of bullets for .44 mag if I want to shoot lighter loads. The .444 should take down the biggest and meanest hogs with 300 grain loads.
I might eventually get a .500 S&W. Been looking a few of them.
The ones I sell have lifetime replacement warranties.Drop it off a mountain, get a new one, period, no questions.My prices are very good.And, the warranty is transferable.The big revolver is really a thing of beauty.Right now I'm thinking of bringing in a Kimber 1911 in.38 super, just for me.If you get a chance, stop in at Collectors Firearms in Houston.Fantastic selection, old and new.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

In North Carolina they actually have a season for squirrels and rabbits. Crazy state.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The ones I sell have lifetime replacement warranties.Drop it off a mountain, get a new one, period, no questions.My prices are very good.And, the warranty is transferable.The big revolver is really a thing of beauty.Right now I'm thinking of bringing in a Kimber 1911 in.38 super, just for me.If you get a chance, stop in at Collectors Firearms in Houston.Fantastic selection, old and new.
I like Collectors Firearms. I also check their website often for a .444. Marlin still makes the .444 Marlin with a 22" barrel. All Collectors have right now is a customized guide model with a 16 3/4" barrel.

Carter Country is another place that I like and Marburger in Seabrook. I don't like Academy or Bass Pro. Carter Country offered to special order me one, but it's like buying a pair of shoes. You need to try them on to make sure that they fit. I wouldn't want to pay the restocking fee if I didn't like the rifle.

I like the feel or the Marlin 1895 but I don't want it in 45-70.

The Kimber 1911 is a great pistol to own. Never owned a .38 Super but people like them for competition shooting with the reduced recoil.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
In North Carolina they actually have a season for squirrels and rabbits. Crazy state.
It must be an East Coast thing. They have squirrel and rabbit seasons in New Hampshire and Vermont too.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Collectors Firearms. I also check their website often for a .444. Marlin still makes the .444 Marlin with a 22" barrel. All Collectors have right now is a customized guide model with a 16 3/4" barrel.
Carter Country is another place that I like and Marburger in Seabrook. I don't like Academy or Bass Pro. Carter Country offered to special order me one, but it's like buying a pair of shoes. You need to try them on to make sure that they fit. I wouldn't want to pay the restocking fee if I didn't like the rifle.
I like the feel or the Marlin 1895 but I don't want it in 45-70.
The Kimber 1911 is a great pistol to own. Never owned a .38 Super but people like them for competition shooting with the reduced recoil.
Went to Gander Mountain looking for a .45 sizer die. Guy didn't know what it was.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

new black panthers wrote:
fluck the white world. we will have our black party government. we will enslave the whites and make them work for the pay of the illegal aliens. and make the illegals legal and put them in the place of the slave driving white rich. take from the white and give to the black and mexicans
Wow! You're super-jealous of white people, aren't you? You should try learning from us.
How to work, how to act in public, how to spend money wisely, how to stay out of trouble, how to raise a kid,... etc.
Apparrantly, you also need to learn how to catch and hold your black mates, too.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what pisses me off the most are the global elite and our corrupt government. None of these filthy parasites have ever done a days work in their lives, yet think that they are entitled to control everyone's life.
Maybe it's time for a serious tax revolt to starve all of the freeloaders into getting off our backs and out of our wallets. Only problem is, half of this country is made up of freetards and the other half are too chickenshit to do anything about it.
Yes, that's the word I'm looking for - a Tax Revolt.

Everyone is too scared to do anything because we fear the government. That's by design, isn't it?
The only way we could revolt is if everyone were united in cause, before we made the first big action. Strength in numbers, applies here.
So, what voice could, and would, lead the sheep out of slaughter?

I had higher hopes when the Savage Nation, Michael Savage, came to my radio station but, he's nuts. He talks about glutin and plays Benny Goodman or (?)and talks about unimportant BS. Seems his biggest concern is marijuana users.(Which, drug wars violates freedoms, anyway.)
Also, it enslaves those who choose to excersise those freedoms, while profitting the elite, the corporate-owned prison industry and everyone else in government.

There has to be a way for Taxpayers to unite!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,261 - 19,280 of20,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 18 at 7:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••