Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23194 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

why

Hondo, TX

#21429 Jan 14, 2014
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21430 Jan 14, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
fluck the white world. we will have our black party government. we will enslave the whites and make them work for the pay of the illegal aliens. and make the illegals legal and put them in the place of the slave driving white rich. take from the white and give to the black and mexicans
Wow! You're super-jealous of white people, aren't you? You should try learning from us.
How to work, how to act in public, how to spend money wisely, how to stay out of trouble, how to raise a kid,... etc.
Apparrantly, you also need to learn how to catch and hold your black mates, too.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21431 Jan 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what pisses me off the most are the global elite and our corrupt government. None of these filthy parasites have ever done a days work in their lives, yet think that they are entitled to control everyone's life.
Maybe it's time for a serious tax revolt to starve all of the freeloaders into getting off our backs and out of our wallets. Only problem is, half of this country is made up of freetards and the other half are too chickenshit to do anything about it.
Yes, that's the word I'm looking for - a Tax Revolt.

Everyone is too scared to do anything because we fear the government. That's by design, isn't it?
The only way we could revolt is if everyone were united in cause, before we made the first big action. Strength in numbers, applies here.
So, what voice could, and would, lead the sheep out of slaughter?

I had higher hopes when the Savage Nation, Michael Savage, came to my radio station but, he's nuts. He talks about glutin and plays Benny Goodman or (?)and talks about unimportant BS. Seems his biggest concern is marijuana users.(Which, drug wars violates freedoms, anyway.)
Also, it enslaves those who choose to excersise those freedoms, while profitting the elite, the corporate-owned prison industry and everyone else in government.

There has to be a way for Taxpayers to unite!

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21433 Jan 14, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You're super-jealous of white people, aren't you? You should try learning from us.
How to work, how to act in public, how to spend money wisely, how to stay out of trouble, how to raise a kid,... etc.
Apparrantly, you also need to learn how to catch and hold your black mates, too.
Guy is no more black than I am.just another game player.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21434 Jan 14, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Went to Gander Mountain looking for a .45 sizer die. Guy didn't know what it was.
Typical big box retail. They half ass train these people to work in several departments and they don't know much about any of them. At least Collectors and Carter Country have people who know exactly what you are talking about.

I usually go to Carter Country and Bailey's House of Guns in Pearland for reloading supplies. MidwayUSA never has anything in stock anymore for powder or primers.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21435 Jan 14, 2014
broke back wrote:
Love squirrel's
I generally leave the tree rats alone but at least they will provide some protein when there is nothing else to eat.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21436 Jan 14, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's the word I'm looking for - a Tax Revolt.
Everyone is too scared to do anything because we fear the government. That's by design, isn't it?
The only way we could revolt is if everyone were united in cause, before we made the first big action. Strength in numbers, applies here.
So, what voice could, and would, lead the sheep out of slaughter?
I had higher hopes when the Savage Nation, Michael Savage, came to my radio station but, he's nuts. He talks about glutin and plays Benny Goodman or (?)and talks about unimportant BS. Seems his biggest concern is marijuana users.(Which, drug wars violates freedoms, anyway.)
Also, it enslaves those who choose to excersise those freedoms, while profitting the elite, the corporate-owned prison industry and everyone else in government.
There has to be a way for Taxpayers to unite!
I'm not feeling very hopeful at this point. The fascist statist regime has done very well with their divide and conquer strategy. The younger people have had years of government indoctrination a.k.a. school. Fifty percent of the population are getting handouts from the government and the lying Lame Stream Media treat the public like mushrooms by feeding them shit and keeping them in the dark.

There are no politicians that we can trust and talking heads like Savage are all sizzle and no steak. Obama even sends his Gestapo known as the IRS to harass conservatives. The evil empire keeps striking back.

Until the public finally wakes up and grows a spine, we are all screwed.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21437 Jan 14, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You're super-jealous of white people, aren't you? You should try learning from us.
How to work, how to act in public, how to spend money wisely, how to stay out of trouble, how to raise a kid,... etc.
Apparrantly, you also need to learn how to catch and hold your black mates, too.
Black Pampers is nothing more than a pot stirring piece of garbage and a waste of time.
Yahoo

Farmingville, NY

#21438 Jan 14, 2014
Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D-Fort Worth) trumpeted "record strength" in its first fundraising report since Davis joined the race this past October. In a Tuesday press release, Davis announced that her campaign and a joint effort with a Texas Democratic group had raised a combined total of more than $12.2 million from 71,843 individual contributors between July 1 and Dec. 31, 2013.
Tex

Los Angeles, CA

#21439 Jan 14, 2014
Hum

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21440 Jan 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical big box retail. They half ass train these people to work in several departments and they don't know much about any of them. At least Collectors and Carter Country have people who know exactly what you are talking about.
I usually go to Carter Country and Bailey's House of Guns in Pearland for reloading supplies. MidwayUSA never has anything in stock anymore for powder or primers.
Went to Carter Country on the Katy Fwy recently, they had no primers, no brass, no powder.I've got to drive to a wholesaler in Draper Virginia to find the things I need.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21442 Jan 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Guy is no more black than I am.just another game player.
Debating is fun but, it's a pain in the arse, trying to determine who's telling the truth ore acting. I am honest and hate having to weigh others honesty. I wish everyone would just be honest.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21443 Jan 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not feeling very hopeful at this point. The fascist statist regime has done very well with their divide and conquer strategy. The younger people have had years of government indoctrination a.k.a. school. Fifty percent of the population are getting handouts from the government and the lying Lame Stream Media treat the public like mushrooms by feeding them shit and keeping them in the dark.
There are no politicians that we can trust and talking heads like Savage are all sizzle and no steak. Obama even sends his Gestapo known as the IRS to harass conservatives. The evil empire keeps striking back.
Until the public finally wakes up and grows a spine, we are all screwed.
So, you're saying that the voice who will lead the sheeple is not in politics and not in media?

Ok so, where will he come from? If he is a regular person, that's fine but, how will a regular person be able to grab and direct the sheeple? There has to be a microphone somewhere.
Find that one microphone and you will fine America's spine.
Heat From Another Sun

Lenoir, NC

#21444 Jan 15, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Debating is fun but, it's a pain in the arse, trying to determine who's telling the truth ore acting. I am honest and hate having to weigh others honesty. I wish everyone would just be honest.
We got a guy here pretends to be a racist black dude, AND,a racist white dude.He actually uses both forum names to fight with each other.Just a low life race baiter.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21446 Jan 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Went to Carter Country on the Katy Fwy recently, they had no primers, no brass, no powder.I've got to drive to a wholesaler in Draper Virginia to find the things I need.
I go to Carter Country on Shaver in Pasadena but it is almost on my way home from work every night. Their shelves are bare most of the time unless I hit it just right on
a delivery day.

I did luck out on powder and primers at a gun show a while back and at a reasonable price too. Forget about guns and ammo at these shows. They price gouge the hell out of almost everything. Of course they count on most of the
people not knowing what things are really worth.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21447 Jan 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to Carter Country on Shaver in Pasadena but it is almost on my way home from work every night. Their shelves are bare most of the time unless I hit it just right on
a delivery day.
I did luck out on powder and primers at a gun show a while back and at a reasonable price too. Forget about guns and ammo at these shows. They price gouge the hell out of almost everything. Of course they count on most of the
people not knowing what things are really worth.
Rest assured, I know what these things are worth! My livelihood depends on it.My contact at the Shot Show in Las Vegahas sent me several emails today, I'm purchasing over $2000 worth of stock just from him today.They love our reloads here they're better quality than the new ammo.Had to do an incredibly intricate repair on a fox shotgun as well, after locating a mammoth tusk front bead and several other extremely hard to find parts.I love this business!

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21448 Jan 15, 2014
I also located a Dillon 1050 today in pristine condition, got it for $125!! Can you believe it?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21449 Jan 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Rest assured, I know what these things are worth! My livelihood depends on it.My contact at the Shot Show in Las Vegahas sent me several emails today, I'm purchasing over $2000 worth of stock just from him today.They love our reloads here they're better quality than the new ammo.Had to do an incredibly intricate repair on a fox shotgun as well, after locating a mammoth tusk front bead and several other extremely hard to find parts.I love this business!
I know what you mean. Someday I might be able to spend more time working on guns. Right now I have a good paying job and going on my 7th year. Plus it looks like a good year to make bullet traps out of some hogs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21450 Jan 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
I also located a Dillon 1050 today in pristine condition, got it for $125!! Can you believe it?
I guess maybe you got a good deal. Last years Dillon catalog lists the Super 1050
1689.95!. Good find.
reg

Beeville, TX

#21451 Jan 15, 2014
True

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May 24 Bad Ice 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May 18 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]