Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 962)

Showing posts 19,221 - 19,240 of20,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

new black panthers wrote:
we gonna start the new year off and kill some whiteys. all around this country. old men at vfw white men jogging white girls in parks it has to be done to start the revelution against whites so we get a black government. we got a black man running the country a black man in the doj. we will do what ever it takes to keep obama in office. we will have a black dictator ship in this country we will win.we got the backing of our brotha in arms obama holder and homeland security with all the ammo
Your a real idiot!That will never happen,your smoking crack to think this,only in your sick mind will this ever happen,and that is a fact!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We may not need "selfish fascist hippocrites" in our country, but you voted for the one in the White House. What does that say about you?.
Perry may not be the brightest candle on the cake, but he was smart enough to be governor of a state. Jealousy will get you nowhere.
Here is an idea. Why don't you call Perry to be his armchair adviser and make all of his decisions for him?. I'm sure that he would love to hear from you and who knows, he might get you an unlimited balance on your EBT card.
I agree!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, you just executed line 3. Good job. Obama is nothing more than a continuation of the Bush/Cheney doctrine. Two wrongs don't make a right. You liberals are actually dumber and meaner than the Rush Limpaw bunch.
I was called a liberal (which is pretty low) for opposing the PATRIOT Act during the Bush regime. Now Obama has renewed it (against his campaign promises) and even worse, signed the NDAA in law and not one peep from you left wing hypocrites.
Many of us see what is really going on and have no faith in either party. They all work for the same people and it sure as hell isn't us citizens. BTW: If you think that I'm telling lies, you are welcome to point them out and back them up with facts. Now go back to sleep.
that's just it Defiant,they can't,they don't know the facts,they are under the control of Ovomit.
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, you just executed line 3. Good job. Obama is nothing more than a continuation of the Bush/Cheney doctrine. Two wrongs don't make a right. You liberals are actually dumber and meaner than the Rush Limpaw bunch.
I was called a liberal (which is pretty low) for opposing the PATRIOT Act during the Bush regime. Now Obama has renewed it (against his campaign promises) and even worse, signed the NDAA in law and not one peep from you left wing hypocrites.
Many of us see what is really going on and have no faith in either party. They all work for the same people and it sure as hell isn't us citizens. BTW: If you think that I'm telling lies, you are welcome to point them out and back them up with facts. Now go back to sleep.
You Texans sure like "execution"
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Progressive Populist wrote:
<quoted text>
You Texans sure like "execution"
Here we go again. You just executed rule #2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)

OK, I guess while we are on this subject, why do you libtards cry so much over the execution of sub-human animals that murdered innocent people but you find it perfectly OK to murder innocent babies?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>that's just it Defiant,they can't,they don't know the facts,they are under the control of Ovomit.
Well, like little children they want to believe that Ovomit loves them and will take care of them. They have had 5 years of Ovomits brand of "change" for the worse and they haven't wised up yet.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

new black panthers wrote:
we gonna start the new year off and kill some whiteys. all around this country. old men at vfw white men jogging white girls in parks it has to be done to start the revelution against whites so we get a black government. we got a black man running the country a black man in the doj. we will do what ever it takes to keep obama in office. we will have a black dictator ship in this country we will win.we got the backing of our brotha in arms obama holder and homeland security with all the ammo
Yep, your two black hero's are nothing more than puppets for the global elite, just like the last regime. Some of that DHS ammo just might get used on your worthless butt. The global elite does not like "useless eaters". Guess what color the global elite are?. Sucker.
derpherp

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

que?
DANGEROUSE DASIE DUKE

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

hey new black panther.... what you are saying is very hostile, I hope you know that people can track you. I think some one should call the authorities on you dumdum. I go to the park all the time.... you want to try to catch me go ahead, I bet my infantry is bigger than you honey. and what kind of idiot would post a death threat on line.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

DANGEROUSE DASIE DUKE wrote:
hey new black panther.... what you are saying is very hostile, I hope you know that people can track you. I think some one should call the authorities on you dumdum. I go to the park all the time.... you want to try to catch me go ahead, I bet my infantry is bigger than you honey. and what kind of idiot would post a death threat on line.
Black pampers has been on here making threats for quite a few months. I bet he is Holder approved to try stirring up crap. Just like Operation Fast and Furious was approved and taxpayer money was spent on stirring up trouble for the Zimmerman/Martin incident by
Holder and his so-called Justice Dept.
Independent

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Awful
DANGEROUSE DASIE DUKE

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

I think he's a little boy that can bench 400lbs from devine that is going to medina valley their mascot being black panthers... ie. new black panther. I am the white girl that goes to the park . All your doing is making it worse on yourself because I am smarter than the hog hunters.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

DANGEROUSE DASIE DUKE wrote:
I think he's a little boy that can bench 400lbs from devine that is going to medina valley their mascot being black panthers... ie. new black panther. I am the white girl that goes to the park . All your doing is making it worse on yourself because I am smarter than the hog hunters.
What do you mean by hog hunter?. I hope you are not talking about those of us who are trying to slow down an ecological disaster created by feral hogs. Not to mentions millions in crop damage.
Dangerouse Daisie Duke

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

No not at all defiant ... there is a little boy that harasses me and he calls himself the hog hunter.... Real men that hunt are awesome, all the men in my family are hunters of different sorts as well as myself; I love guns and gun powder and stalking through the bushes for my meal.... it makes me feel free and alive.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Dangerouse Daisie Duke wrote:
No not at all defiant ... there is a little boy that harasses me and he calls himself the hog hunter.... Real men that hunt are awesome, all the men in my family are hunters of different sorts as well as myself; I love guns and gun powder and stalking through the bushes for my meal.... it makes me feel free and alive.
Great!. We think alike on this subject.

Now about the poster who calls himself Black Pampers. He's probably not your harasser. He's just an idiot that enjoys making people angry for some twisted reason.

A little advice. It might not hurt for you to check out Tim Larkin and Total Focus Training. Guns and knives aren't the only means of protection against scum.

http://www.targetfocustraining.com/
lol

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Perry wins

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

oijvtr wrote:
<quoted text>
Perry don't like brownies, and he would deport you, even if you were born here, and you voted for him.
Yeah, sure. That's why there are so many GD Mexicans in Texas, right?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Damn Truth I haven't seen you in awhile.Since you last heard from me I've moved to NC , own a gun shop and will be voting the straight republican ticket.I guess this old dog learned some new tricks.Sixteen degrees here this morning, I'll never get  used to this cold weather.... 
Ok like, I don't know why anyone would leave Texas but, I'm glad you're happy with it.
I bet you got cold-blue balls this morning? What is it there like,-50?
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Millionaire Obama: I Hate Income Inequality
President readies populist push despite personal affluence

"Back from his $4 million Hawaii vacation, President Barack Obama seems poised to sound the populist trumpet in an effort to turn the page on 2013’s disastrous Obamacare rollout."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/millionaire-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,221 - 19,240 of20,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 17 at 9:33AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE