Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21378 Jan 5, 2014
Dangerouse Daisie Duke wrote:
No not at all defiant ... there is a little boy that harasses me and he calls himself the hog hunter.... Real men that hunt are awesome, all the men in my family are hunters of different sorts as well as myself; I love guns and gun powder and stalking through the bushes for my meal.... it makes me feel free and alive.
Great!. We think alike on this subject.

Now about the poster who calls himself Black Pampers. He's probably not your harasser. He's just an idiot that enjoys making people angry for some twisted reason.

A little advice. It might not hurt for you to check out Tim Larkin and Total Focus Training. Guns and knives aren't the only means of protection against scum.

http://www.targetfocustraining.com/
lol

Houston, TX

#21379 Jan 5, 2014
Perry wins

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21380 Jan 6, 2014
oijvtr wrote:
<quoted text>
Perry don't like brownies, and he would deport you, even if you were born here, and you voted for him.
Yeah, sure. That's why there are so many GD Mexicans in Texas, right?

Location hidden

#21381 Jan 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Damn Truth I haven't seen you in awhile.Since you last heard from me I've moved to NC , own a gun shop and will be voting the straight republican ticket.I guess this old dog learned some new tricks.Sixteen degrees here this morning, I'll never get† used to this cold weather....†
Ok like, I don't know why anyone would leave Texas but, I'm glad you're happy with it.
I bet you got cold-blue balls this morning? What is it there like,-50?
why

Hondo, TX

#21382 Jan 6, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21384 Jan 7, 2014
Millionaire Obama: I Hate Income Inequality
President readies populist push despite personal affluence

"Back from his $4 million Hawaii vacation, President Barack Obama seems poised to sound the populist trumpet in an effort to turn the page on 2013ís disastrous Obamacare rollout."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/millionaire-o...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21386 Jan 7, 2014
I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU- THE FIRST LADY AIN'T NO LADY!

why

Hondo, TX

#21387 Jan 7, 2014
test

Location hidden

#21388 Jan 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Millionaire Obama: I Hate Income Inequality
President readies populist push despite personal affluence
"Back from his $4 million Hawaii vacation, President Barack Obama seems poised to sound the populist trumpet in an effort to turn the page on 2013ís disastrous Obamacare rollout."
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/millionaire-o...
If every American would just stand up and refuse to pay taxes, that would bring the frivolous vacations, etc.- to an end. If the money stopped, they couldn't fight the people.

Location hidden

#21389 Jan 8, 2014
All of our problems are funded by our own tax dolars.

Immigration
big governmewnt
Global wars
Substandarsd education
Welfare
Foodstamps
Obamacare
Drug wars
The police state
Gun Control
Obama

The list goes on.
new black panthers

United States

#21390 Jan 8, 2014
fluck the white world. we will have our black party government. we will enslave the whites and make them work for the pay of the illegal aliens. and make the illegals legal and put them in the place of the slave driving white rich. take from the white and give to the black and mexicans

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21391 Jan 8, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
fluck the white world. we will have our black party government. we will enslave the whites and make them work for the pay of the illegal aliens. and make the illegals legal and put them in the place of the slave driving white rich. take from the white and give to the black and mexicans
Take from the whites give to the blacks,try working for a living,maybe if you go to work instead of daydreaming you could find out how us WHITE people got our money,whine whine,that's all morons like you do,keep dreaming because that's all it will ever be,a dream!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21392 Jan 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU- THE FIRST LADY AIN'T NO LADY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1sGtCsIvPMsXX
You are right on that,she is a hell hound from HELL,I hate to say this but Ovomit and his hell hound are just two puppets on the white elite's strings.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21395 Jan 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
All of our problems are funded by our own tax dolars.
Immigration
big governmewnt
Global wars
Substandarsd education
Welfare
Foodstamps
Obamacare
Drug wars
The police state
Gun Control
Obama
The list goes on.
I believe what pisses me off the most are the global elite and our corrupt government. None of these filthy parasites have ever done a days work in their lives, yet think that they are entitled to control everyone's life.

Maybe it's time for a serious tax revolt to starve all of the freeloaders into getting off our backs and out of our wallets. Only problem is, half of this country is made up of freetards and the other half are too chickenshit to do anything about it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21396 Jan 8, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take from the whites give to the blacks,try working for a living,maybe if you go to work instead of daydreaming you could find out how us WHITE people got our money,whine whine,that's all morons like you do,keep dreaming because that's all it will ever be,a dream!
Black Pampers is nothing more than a low life pot stirrer. He/she/it has posted trash on here for months . Apparently its rants have approval from higher up just like taxpayer money funded the NAACP rally at the George Zimmerman trial.

The whole thing has a double purpose. It's intended to create a racial barrier and promote gun control. It's important to the global elite that everyone is distracted from what is really going on.

In fact, I believe the Knockout Game and flash mobbing are being sponsored by our wonderful government. Also, most of the mass shootings are nothing more than false flag operations intended to be an excuse to disarm American citizens.
Things don't just happen, they are caused.
Stfu

Oklahoma City, OK

#21397 Jan 8, 2014
What
juana

Addison, TX

#21398 Jan 8, 2014
Wow
boss

Addison, TX

#21399 Jan 9, 2014
Vote
WHY

Hondo, TX

#21400 Jan 9, 2014
TEST
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21401 Jan 9, 2014
Congress Is Now Mostly A Millionairesí Club

For the first time, more than half of congressional lawmakers are worth at least $1 million

Read more: For the First Time, the Majority of Congress Are Millionaires | TIME.com http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/09/congress...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:00AM