Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21353 Jan 2, 2014
Progressive Populist wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to think of your self as something larger than you really are. OOOH Defiant OOOOOOOOH I'm sacared ain't you boys scared.
Crawl back into your underground hole and be afraid ,very afraid. Live in fear and hate everyone and everything thats how we Defiant ones roll.OOOOOH
HEHEHEHE
Instead of posting like the babbling idiot that you are, you need to try real hard to sound somewhat literate. I'm going to give you the libtards playbook on how to have a debate. No need to thank me. I'm offering it as a free public service.

BTW: Don't worry. It's only 8 lines so it won't overtax your 3 remaining brain cells.

1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)

2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)

3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)

4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)

5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)

6. You Heard That on Faux News

7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)

8. It’s Bush’s Fault
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#21355 Jan 3, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of posting like the babbling idiot that you are, you need to try real hard to sound somewhat literate. I'm going to give you the libtards playbook on how to have a debate. No need to thank me. I'm offering it as a free public service.
BTW: Don't worry. It's only 8 lines so it won't overtax your 3 remaining brain cells.
1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)
2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)
3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)
4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)
5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)
6. You Heard That on Faux News
7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)
8. It’s Bush’s Fault
I see you have memorized all the reasons your an idiot.Bush wanted for war crimes and profiteering. Everyone knows it but the politeness and good ol' boy politicos won't call a spade a spade unless they talk about birterism. Ask any one that watches something other than Rush what the real world thinks. Your best feature is saying shit that are out and out lies. And say them loud and long enough so that the dumbed down voters beleive it.

2014 will rock liberal.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21356 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
I see you have memorized all the reasons your an idiot.Bush wanted for war crimes and profiteering. Everyone knows it but the politeness and good ol' boy politicos won't call a spade a spade unless they talk about birterism. Ask any one that watches something other than Rush what the real world thinks. Your best feature is saying shit that are out and out lies. And say them loud and long enough so that the dumbed down voters beleive it.
2014 will rock liberal.
There you go, you just executed line 3. Good job. Obama is nothing more than a continuation of the Bush/Cheney doctrine. Two wrongs don't make a right. You liberals are actually dumber and meaner than the Rush Limpaw bunch.

I was called a liberal (which is pretty low) for opposing the PATRIOT Act during the Bush regime. Now Obama has renewed it (against his campaign promises) and even worse, signed the NDAA in law and not one peep from you left wing hypocrites.

Many of us see what is really going on and have no faith in either party. They all work for the same people and it sure as hell isn't us citizens. BTW: If you think that I'm telling lies, you are welcome to point them out and back them up with facts. Now go back to sleep.
VictorPerry

Eagle Pass, TX

#21358 Jan 3, 2014
Vote Victor Perry.
the sailor sails out 2sea

Castroville, TX

#21359 Jan 3, 2014
you mean to say two wrongs DON'T make a right.
new black panthers

United States

#21360 Jan 3, 2014
we gonna start the new year off and kill some whiteys. all around this country. old men at vfw white men jogging white girls in parks it has to be done to start the revelution against whites so we get a black government. we got a black man running the country a black man in the doj. we will do what ever it takes to keep obama in office. we will have a black dictator ship in this country we will win.we got the backing of our brotha in arms obama holder and homeland security with all the ammo
Defiantly Dumb

Eau Claire, WI

#21361 Jan 4, 2014
Welcome to Tejas
No regulation
no taxes
Three{ 3} days since the last workplace explosion
White is right

Eau Claire, WI

#21362 Jan 4, 2014
We need to start lynching some of these gars, and drag them behind my pickup truck.
We have almost tsaken away their right to vote.
Because it is what my God would want.
I long for the days of W and ol' Dick.
Oh my God I almost sounded gay, don't worry you don't have to shoot me,I will do it myself.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21363 Jan 4, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
we gonna start the new year off and kill some whiteys. all around this country. old men at vfw white men jogging white girls in parks it has to be done to start the revelution against whites so we get a black government. we got a black man running the country a black man in the doj. we will do what ever it takes to keep obama in office. we will have a black dictator ship in this country we will win.we got the backing of our brotha in arms obama holder and homeland security with all the ammo
Your a real idiot!That will never happen,your smoking crack to think this,only in your sick mind will this ever happen,and that is a fact!

Location hidden

#21364 Jan 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We may not need "selfish fascist hippocrites" in our country, but you voted for the one in the White House. What does that say about you?.
Perry may not be the brightest candle on the cake, but he was smart enough to be governor of a state. Jealousy will get you nowhere.
Here is an idea. Why don't you call Perry to be his armchair adviser and make all of his decisions for him?. I'm sure that he would love to hear from you and who knows, he might get you an unlimited balance on your EBT card.
I agree!

Location hidden

#21365 Jan 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, you just executed line 3. Good job. Obama is nothing more than a continuation of the Bush/Cheney doctrine. Two wrongs don't make a right. You liberals are actually dumber and meaner than the Rush Limpaw bunch.
I was called a liberal (which is pretty low) for opposing the PATRIOT Act during the Bush regime. Now Obama has renewed it (against his campaign promises) and even worse, signed the NDAA in law and not one peep from you left wing hypocrites.
Many of us see what is really going on and have no faith in either party. They all work for the same people and it sure as hell isn't us citizens. BTW: If you think that I'm telling lies, you are welcome to point them out and back them up with facts. Now go back to sleep.
that's just it Defiant,they can't,they don't know the facts,they are under the control of Ovomit.
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#21367 Jan 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Texans sure like "execution"
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21368 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
You Texans sure like "execution"
Here we go again. You just executed rule #2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)

OK, I guess while we are on this subject, why do you libtards cry so much over the execution of sub-human animals that murdered innocent people but you find it perfectly OK to murder innocent babies?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21369 Jan 4, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>that's just it Defiant,they can't,they don't know the facts,they are under the control of Ovomit.
Well, like little children they want to believe that Ovomit loves them and will take care of them. They have had 5 years of Ovomits brand of "change" for the worse and they haven't wised up yet.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21370 Jan 4, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
Yep, your two black hero's are nothing more than puppets for the global elite, just like the last regime. Some of that DHS ammo just might get used on your worthless butt. The global elite does not like "useless eaters". Guess what color the global elite are?. Sucker.
derpherp

UK

#21371 Jan 4, 2014
que?
DANGEROUSE DASIE DUKE

Castroville, TX

#21372 Jan 4, 2014
hey new black panther.... what you are saying is very hostile, I hope you know that people can track you. I think some one should call the authorities on you dumdum. I go to the park all the time.... you want to try to catch me go ahead, I bet my infantry is bigger than you honey. and what kind of idiot would post a death threat on line.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21373 Jan 4, 2014
DANGEROUSE DASIE DUKE wrote:
hey new black panther.... what you are saying is very hostile, I hope you know that people can track you. I think some one should call the authorities on you dumdum. I go to the park all the time.... you want to try to catch me go ahead, I bet my infantry is bigger than you honey. and what kind of idiot would post a death threat on line.
Black pampers has been on here making threats for quite a few months. I bet he is Holder approved to try stirring up crap. Just like Operation Fast and Furious was approved and taxpayer money was spent on stirring up trouble for the Zimmerman/Martin incident by
Holder and his so-called Justice Dept.
Independent

Euless, TX

#21374 Jan 4, 2014
Awful
DANGEROUSE DASIE DUKE

Castroville, TX

#21375 Jan 5, 2014
I think he's a little boy that can bench 400lbs from devine that is going to medina valley their mascot being black panthers... ie. new black panther. I am the white girl that goes to the park . All your doing is making it worse on yourself because I am smarter than the hog hunters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Liberal forever 18,320
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE