Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Dang

Dallas, TX

#21073 Nov 13, 2013
This is what America has come to?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21074 Nov 13, 2013
Dang wrote:
This is what America has come to?
It sure has. We have nothing but a bunch of greedy and power hungry parasites in charge.
Dang

Dallas, TX

#21075 Nov 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure has. We have nothing but a bunch of greedy and power hungry parasites in charge.
Agreed! When the needs of the many are unheard there is only one option...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#21076 Nov 14, 2013
Here we have the typical chauvinist reply of a Texan’s mentality. No comprehension of the ramifications of pregnancy and the responsibilities of the mother that the mother will be experiencing for years to come both physically and psychologically.
Will the state provide security for her child? Will the society that desires her child be responsible for the security of that child if she the mother can not be? Does the state of Texas recognize the frailties of life and its strengths to educate her child? Just a few of thousands of questions the mother will be laboring through as she decides whether to present our society with her child.
Presently Texans are sliding down the Tumbes of another zealot Christian bigoted Baptist movement. Very similar to the Taliban Islamic indoctrination processes. Suppressing voters of one party to promote another state of third world corruptive dictatorial voting. Highest rate of suppression to educating their citizens, resulting in the highest rate of Drop Outs in the nation. Highest to focus on the financial “Inequality” of its citizens in the world. Lowest paid laborers with their rights and benefits in the toilets of the corporatist. Another prime candidate for a finical collapse of the 2008 and 1929 republican finical fiascos.
Ahh yes just some of the questions that our Mother’s must consider in the dying failing Lone Star State. LOL and now she is not even allowed to make that decision for the Baptist infested republican government is for “Forced Breeding” as it is for all dictators to embellish their population with more sheep for their herd.
Texas once the Pride of the nation has succumbed to the dregs of the whoring zealots of religion and the ideologues of politics. Regressing the once Grand Old Party, into mere simple rabble, mob ideology.
A proper area for the nation to dump their toxic waste with little regard to the minions that inhabit such a state of republican ideologues . Say 150 miles west of Dallas so that perhaps the Toxic waste fragrances that will be drifting by their homes will awaken some basic intelligence within its populace.
Can Sandy Davis save the day? Save the Texans from the decadent republican policies? Stir up the women folk to rise up, open their golden gilded cages with their glass ceilings, march forth to over whelm the gerrymandering prejudice votes of the republicans corruptive strategies? More to come, Nov 2014 could be become recognized the day Texan women folk won their freedoms from their chauvinistic lords and masters.
lolita

Uvalde, TX

#21077 Nov 14, 2013
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence. It is force. And force, like fire, is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
--George Washington
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21078 Nov 14, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Here we have the typical chauvinist reply of a Texan’s mentality. No comprehension of the ramifications of pregnancy and the responsibilities of the mother that the mother will be experiencing for years to come both physically and psychologically.
Will the state provide security for her child? Will the society that desires her child be responsible for the security of that child if she the mother can not be? Does the state of Texas recognize the frailties of life and its strengths to educate her child? Just a few of thousands of questions the mother will be laboring through as she decides whether to present our society with her child.
Presently Texans are sliding down the Tumbes of another zealot Christian bigoted Baptist movement. Very similar to the Taliban Islamic indoctrination processes. Suppressing voters of one party to promote another state of third world corruptive dictatorial voting. Highest rate of suppression to educating their citizens, resulting in the highest rate of Drop Outs in the nation. Highest to focus on the financial “Inequality” of its citizens in the world. Lowest paid laborers with their rights and benefits in the toilets of the corporatist. Another prime candidate for a finical collapse of the 2008 and 1929 republican finical fiascos.
Ahh yes just some of the questions that our Mother’s must consider in the dying failing Lone Star State. LOL and now she is not even allowed to make that decision for the Baptist infested republican government is for “Forced Breeding” as it is for all dictators to embellish their population with more sheep for their herd.
Texas once the Pride of the nation has succumbed to the dregs of the whoring zealots of religion and the ideologues of politics. Regressing the once Grand Old Party, into mere simple rabble, mob ideology.
A proper area for the nation to dump their toxic waste with little regard to the minions that inhabit such a state of republican ideologues . Say 150 miles west of Dallas so that perhaps the Toxic waste fragrances that will be drifting by their homes will awaken some basic intelligence within its populace.
Can Sandy Davis save the day? Save the Texans from the decadent republican policies? Stir up the women folk to rise up, open their golden gilded cages with their glass ceilings, march forth to over whelm the gerrymandering prejudice votes of the republicans corruptive strategies? More to come, Nov 2014 could be become recognized the day Texan women folk won their freedoms from their chauvinistic lords and masters.
Well, I see that you haven't retired from the Prog fertilizer factory yet.

Wendy Davis is nothing but another self-serving Prog slut that doesn't even deserve to be elected to dog catcher.
lolita

Uvalde, TX

#21079 Nov 14, 2013
"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself."
John Adams
why

Hondo, TX

#21080 Nov 14, 2013
test
DubZero

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#21081 Nov 14, 2013
Archive this garbage already FFS.
why

Hondo, TX

#21083 Nov 14, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21085 Nov 16, 2013
Here ya go Ovomit lovers. A true picture of YOUR MESSiah.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21088 Nov 16, 2013
AFFORDABLE BOAT ACT:

The government has just passed a new law called: "The affordable boat act" declaring that every citizen MUST purchase a new boat, by April 2014. These "affordable" boats will cost an average of $24,000-$124,000 each. This does not include taxes, trailers, towing fees, insurance, fuel, docking and storage fees, maintenance or repair costs.

This law has been passed, because until now, typically only financially responsible and working people have been able to purchase boats. This new laws ensures that every American can now have a "affordable" boat of their own, because everyone is "entitled" to a boat.

In order to make sure everyone purchases an affordable boat, the costs of owning a boat will increase an average of 250-400% per year. This way, working taxpayers will pay more for something that other people don't want or can't afford to maintain. But to be fair, people who can't afford to maintain their boat will be regularly fined and children (under the age of 26) can use their parents boats to party on until they turn 27; then must purchase their own boat.

If you already have a boat, you can keep yours (just kidding; no you can't). If you don't want or don't need a boat, you are required to buy one anyhow. If you refuse to buy one, you will be fined until you purchase one or face imprisonment. For those that cannot afford one, they will get a free boat with a monthly check for all ownership costs listed above at taxpayer expense.

Failure to use the boat will also result in fines. People living in the desert, inner cities or areas with no access to lakes are not exempt. Age, motion sickness, experience, knowledge nor lack of desire are acceptable excuses for not using your boat.
A government review board will decide everything, including; when, where, how often and for what purposes you can use your boat along with how many people can ride your boat and determine if one is too old or healthy enough to be able to use their boat. They will also decide if your boat has out lived its usefulness or if you must purchase specific accessories, or a newer and more expensive boat.(Cash for Clunkers guidelines will be used).

Government officials are exempt from this new law. If they want a boat, they and their families can obtain boats free, at the expense of tax payers. Unions, special interest and major donors are also exempt.
Sam

London, KY

#21089 Nov 16, 2013
++++++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
tesd

San Antonio, TX

#21093 Nov 18, 2013
Test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21096 Nov 18, 2013
Sam wrote:
++++++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Well, I guess you're beyond Dr. Phil.
why

Hondo, TX

#21098 Nov 19, 2013
test
observer

Wilbraham, MA

#21099 Nov 19, 2013
I agree completely
why

Hondo, TX

#21100 Nov 19, 2013
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21101 Nov 20, 2013
Sam wrote:
If you think it's God who approves same-sex marriages, maybe you need to find yourself a "partner"? Perhaps he will smile on you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21102 Nov 21, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think it's God who approves same-sex marriages, maybe you need to find yourself a "partner"? Perhaps he will smile on you.
You forgot to add, "and vote Democrat". Demorats own fudgepacker politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season