Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 942)

Showing posts 18,821 - 18,840 of21,078
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

anonymously posted wrote:
texas sucks they need tighter gun control and checks at gun shows anyone can buy or sell what ever there.
Think so?. Go to a gun show and try it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

shintao wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, whats a little scandal between friends. Actually Obama was a better choice than either retarded con you threw up on the payment. You really need s down to earth candidate.
Actually a third party is needed with candidates that haven't been corrupted by the "system" yet. The "system" owned by the global elite.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

“Let me be exactly clear about what health care reform means to you,” Obama said at one rally in July 2009.“First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/millions-...
anonymously posted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

dont have to go to a show to try it it is done all the time i know some that have done it that have felony records and i know someone who bought a gun from a show that was used in a crime. he found out when he registered it. anything goes at a texas gun show
anonymously posted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

how do you think us new black panthers get armed so well. you ready whitey inbred pos.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

anonymously posted wrote:
how do you think us new black panthers get armed so well. you ready whitey inbred pos.
yawn
leonard

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Texas state
Sweet Pea

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

scout wrote:
Good, but TX is scary, as they elected that marxist, ann richards. GEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!
And don't forget that loser, little bush, king of demolition 9/11.
And Ted Cruz, a nazi
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Well some of us do have tighter gun control, I can group an eight round pattern about the size of a fifty cent piece dead center at onehundred and fifty yards. How is that for gun control?
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

my moa is a hundred rounds semi-automatic from my ak at two hundred yards all inside the torso of a man size target or dinner plate. you ever use tannerite. fill a five gallon bucket of that stuff and shoot it. i can do 150 yards with a 10/22. defiant ones new name is pink lemonade. the guys call him and say hey pink lemonade where you at i want to drink you mesican sweet and sour juices.
ha ha

Franconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Wendy Davis wrote:
<quoted text> We don't call them"illegal aliens", they are"undocumented Americans", and of COURSE they will vote for me! Poor things!
food stamps welfare spent baby diapers in the street and broken snapple bottles every wheres as long as i getz my sec 8 life is good get it life is good as in appliances ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah life is good go to you tube watch propaganda buster toney!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

new black panthers wrote:
my moa is a hundred rounds semi-automatic from my ak at two hundred yards all inside the torso of a man size target or dinner plate. you ever use tannerite. fill a five gallon bucket of that stuff and shoot it. i can do 150 yards with a 10/22. defiant ones new name is pink lemonade. the guys call him and say hey pink lemonade where you at i want to drink you mesican sweet and sour juices.
That's odd,AK's are not known for accuracy, reliability sure, but not accuracy.I own a gun shop butterfly, and I think you're a liar. I could blow your brains out at one thousand yards, and I would not need an M-16.
Old Black Panther

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

New black panthers is sissies.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

You're not that smart to go talking about that stuff online. So I see I will be dealing with a real low IQer. I have my own solution. How about all you mentioned above back at you and then a pair of lopping sheers to deman your left overs. Then the handle up your rear.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Old Black Panther wrote:
New black panthers is sissies.
You got that right. The Black Panthers stood for something. These now day New Blank Panthers are idiots. What a shame.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Yaawwn
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

I realize that you have the I.Q. of a cantaloupe so lets go over some guidelines for the new black pampers.

1. Never start a fight with anyone that can fight back. This is the most important rule.

2. Be sure to carry out your deeds in a gun free zone. It's safer for cowards like you. People shooting back could ruin your whole day.

3. When playing the Knockout Game never use anyone under the age of 55 unless they are disabled for the intended target. If you happen to find a stubborn target, make sure you have lots of backup with at least a four to one ratio. Beatdowns are no fun if you are going to get hurt too.

4. Always fool yourself into believing that you are somebody and not the worthless parasite that you really are. You could always get A job and become a useful member of society but that would be too much to ask of an irresponsible P.O.S..
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1, he CAN NOT get a job and become a useful anything, he is entirely to ignorant to do either of those. You were being too kind in your assesment of him. He talks s--t, and makes threats, so there is a very good possibility that he will eventually end up in either a cell or the ground. The only sad part about that is the fact that he most likely has family who will miss him and be sad. Other than that OH WELL!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Defiant1, he CAN NOT get a job and become a useful anything, he is entirely to ignorant to do either of those. You were being too kind in your assesment of him. He talks s--t, and makes threats, so there is a very good possibility that he will eventually end up in either a cell or the ground. The only sad part about that is the fact that he most likely has family who will miss him and be sad. Other than that OH WELL!
In the ground is fine with me. One less useless eater.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

we bigger and stronger than the old black panthers. we dont let anyone who is not black in. black panthers had a few that were white and hispanic. we hate the whites and hispanics. as far as carrying out acts of violence in gun free zones thatsunami what you whiteys and hispanics do. look at the movie theater and preschool and regular schools. you whites ar pitiful defiant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,821 - 18,840 of21,078
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lone Star Discussions

Search the Lone Star Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Anyone Know 16,790
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 497
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••