Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,781 - 18,800 of 22,267 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
new black panthers

United States

#20837 Oct 20, 2013
you like to shoot up pre schools and movie theatres. you crazy whites dont need guns you will be dissarmed soon just wait you will die if you dont turn over your guns. we know where every registerd gun is and we will track them down and if you dont have them hence you hid them and still wont turn them over you will be shot on spot. we cant wait for that, thats when the real shizzle dizzle will start. finaly the black man will be truely free and enslave the white man.
new black panthers

United States

#20838 Oct 20, 2013
just ask yo white brotha alex jones whats coming. he knows. we cant wait to get his azz to we want to take him live so we can torture his azz to death. we cant stand alex. maybe we will hook electrodes up to him and connect it to a car battery cut him wit dull knife and pour batery acid in his cuts and then shoot him in different body parts with a 22 till he dies. maybe even pour some acid down his throught. we cant wait till get ahold of w bush and cheny and do the same they will be tried of war crimes
never

United States

#20839 Oct 20, 2013
Proud Repub wrote:
Im Mexican and Im Conservative. Accept it.
Just today these latinos won the votes for governor
We now have a Latina Governor in New Mexico Susana Martinez (the first hispanic woman to be elected governor)
And We have a Latino Governor in Florida
(Marco Rubio)
Guess what they are Both Proud Republicans.
how about bennito barzzo 4 govern and laura barroz 4 secarty
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20840 Oct 20, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
just ask yo white brotha alex jones whats coming. he knows. we cant wait to get his azz to we want to take him live so we can torture his azz to death. we cant stand alex. maybe we will hook electrodes up to him and connect it to a car battery cut him wit dull knife and pour batery acid in his cuts and then shoot him in different body parts with a 22 till he dies. maybe even pour some acid down his throught. we cant wait till get ahold of w bush and cheny and do the same they will be tried of war crimes
Yawn

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20841 Oct 20, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Those race baiters are real bad Defiant.Yep.Real bad.Of course, smell ain't everything...
new black panthers

Murfreesboro, TN

#20842 Oct 20, 2013
I nailed my mama.was good stuff too.
new black panthers

United States

#20843 Oct 20, 2013
to the above post naw thats a white thing only whites have sex with ther siblings and parents. and quit taking my name little beitch.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20844 Oct 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Those race baiters are real bad Defiant.Yep.Real bad.Of course, smell ain't everything...
True. Even if Pampers is just a little yellow puss hiding behind a computer screen, its posts suggest a sick mind craving attention.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20845 Oct 20, 2013
to the above post naw thats a white thing only whites have sex with ther siblings and parents. and quit taking my name little beitch.
Then why is your dad also your uncle?. I bet fathers day gets a little confusing for you, doesn't it?.
Captain Dan

Bronx, NY

#20846 Oct 21, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is your dad also your uncle?. I bet fathers day gets a little confusing for you, doesn't it?.
You give all Texans a bad name! Go back to your bunker Yankee!!!
why

Hondo, TX

#20847 Oct 21, 2013
test
POS

Netherlands

#20848 Oct 21, 2013
Captain Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You give all Texans a bad name! Go back to your bunker Yankee!!!
That comment coming from commie Cali.is as ignorant as allowing a commie area in the US, Yankee? From Texas? Oh yes, Comiefornia most likely rewrote your text books. You now think LA is L-ower A-labama or Louisiana?
why

Hondo, TX

#20849 Oct 21, 2013
test
michael

Houston, TX

#20850 Oct 21, 2013
That's great
healthcare

Nicholasville, KY

#20851 Oct 21, 2013
michael wrote:
That's great
Get your healthcare now 1-800-318-2596
why

Hondo, TX

#20852 Oct 21, 2013
test
michael

Houston, TX

#20853 Oct 21, 2013
Ok
WHY

Hondo, TX

#20854 Oct 21, 2013
TEST
cigreetsbeer

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#20855 Oct 21, 2013
you like to shoot up pre school!!s and movie theatres. you crazy whites dont need guns you will be dissarmed soon just wait you will die if you dont turn over your guns. we know where every registerd gun is and we will track them down and if you dont have them hence you hid them and still wont turn them over you will be shot on spot. we cant wait for that, thats when the real shizzle dizzle will start. finaly the black man will be truely free and enslave the white man.
stfu a@@shole!!!!!!
why

Hondo, TX

#20856 Oct 21, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Becky Martinez 17,855
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 12 hr Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 766
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 390
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star