Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 929)

Showing posts 18,561 - 18,580 of20,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with that since 63% of America is still white plus another 18 - 25 % Hispanic VS 12.6 % African American plus .9% native Americans I think y our chances of taking this land is pretty small but if you want to try go for it.
Not to mention that these threads are monitored by Big Bother with an extra long nose. Black Pampers is being watched with or without government approval.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Greyhound the new psychotherapy treatment for the mentally handicap.
Let us follow a patient that has some retention to reality. His name is David Thesien.
It all began a year and half ago in Las Vegas where he threatened to kill himself with a butchers knife. Spent a night in the Las Vegas psychiatric center and then was bussed off to San Francisco. One day supply of medication and enough food for a few days and the clothes on his back, is dumped in San Francisco with no knowledge of the city or any social relations nor medical assistance.
City attorney Dennis Herrera, stumbled across Mr. Thesien and now represents Mr. Thesien in a class action suite, representing 24 mentally ill and homeless individuals. All from Nevada!
Att. Herrera, with a little bit of investigating discovered an estimate of over 1,500 suffered similar fates originating from the Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Center in Vegas.
Attorney Mr. Herrera has served notice of suit to Nevada’s Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto. Thus far no comments from the Att. General but an e-mail from a Mary Woods, of the Nev. Dept. Of Health and Human Services, states that all protocols were carried out were correct in line with their “Back To Home Communities” policies.
Mary is referring to programs that several Hospitals through, out our USA, have at their disposal. Originally it was to reunite Psychiatric patients into more favorable environment, with family relations, friends and medical assistance. Abuse occurs as patients are bussed out with no oversight responsibility.
Ronald S. Homberg of the National Alliance On Mental Illness in Washington admits they have dropped the ball. Never ever have done a study on this subject that has been increasing from many years past. He had heard of “Euphemistically therapy as a Greyhound solution. Never researched it??
Presently Mr. Thesien has a small free room and $100.00 from the city every month for food and medication! He roams the libraries and streets seeking employment as a cook.
Fortunate for our society when Mr. Thesien went off the deep end, he was suicidal to himself only. What if were the other way around and I’ll take as many with me as I can. LOL Where is that GUN!

new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

you forget we have the support of obama and eric holder and homeland security. eric said he couldnt prosecute us for protesting the killing of whitey in 08 at the voting pole stations in philly. yea beitches we got homeland security to help us diss arm your white and brown azzes so we can take ova. you keep just believing we are only twelve percent. we breed like rabbits and we proud of it. we will take over this country and inslave the whites and browns after we take yo guns and the government knows.
Are You That Stupid

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

new black panthers wrote:
you forget we have the support of obama and eric holder and homeland security. eric said he couldnt prosecute us for protesting the killing of whitey in 08 at the voting pole stations in philly. yea beitches we got homeland security to help us diss arm your white and brown azzes so we can take ova. you keep just believing we are only twelve percent. we breed like rabbits and we proud of it. we will take over this country and inslave the whites and browns after we take yo guns and the government knows.
You should have said that you breed like rats, after all that's what you are. The new black pampers WILL take shit from anybody.
John

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm ready for your black ass.
Please, please, please try to do that . I live for that day boy!
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready for your black ass.
Please, please, please try to do that . I live for that day boy!
John you are so easily baited and hooked. Some deranged individual claims they are this or that and say attack here and there or these people or those and you faithfully follow your new leader. A fragrance of a Bushwhacker drifts along with such nonsense.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Predatory lending and exploitation of the impoverished has surpassed historical records.
From the Pay Day loan sharking at 300% and up. To cabbies purchasing food stamps from the winos and selling back to them at .50 cents per cigarette or liens debts driven up from a $500. original debt to a $5,000 to take possession of real estate adventures. Or used cars sold with flaws to be reposed and resold at huge interest rates.
Factors of inequality has not yet been added into this quagmire of predators roaming our streets legally through the deregulated policies of our recent republican administration.
Presently the cost to our society has been demonstrated in the rise of the poverty within our nation. Something the Media shies away or ignores. May 2013 University of Michigan’s National Poverty Center wrapped their latest analysis on that subject.
Using the World Bank’s definition for poverty they found 1.65 million households, with 3.55 million children in residence, in the USA qualified for extreme poverty.
1996 poverty was at 636,000. This means they survive on less than $2 a day per person or $8 for a family of four.
N.Y.C. has reached a record high in June 2013 with 50,926 homeless seeking shelter according to the Coalition for the Homeless.
Middle class has lost approximately $5,000 in earnings stressing their obligations to keep their heads above water. Price of Inequality remains at increasing ratios that rewards the 1%.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Republicans pursue austerity. Democrats pursue distributions. 2014 your vote.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Greyhound the new psychotherapy treatment for the mentally handicap.
Let us follow a patient that has some retention to reality. His name is David Thesien.
It all began a year and half ago in Las Vegas where he threatened to kill himself with a butchers knife. Spent a night in the Las Vegas psychiatric center and then was bussed off to San Francisco. One day supply of medication and enough food for a few days and the clothes on his back, is dumped in San Francisco with no knowledge of the city or any social relations nor medical assistance.
City attorney Dennis Herrera, stumbled across Mr. Thesien and now represents Mr. Thesien in a class action suite, representing 24 mentally ill and homeless individuals. All from Nevada!
Att. Herrera, with a little bit of investigating discovered an estimate of over 1,500 suffered similar fates originating from the Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Center in Vegas.
Attorney Mr. Herrera has served notice of suit to Nevada’s Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto. Thus far no comments from the Att. General but an e-mail from a Mary Woods, of the Nev. Dept. Of Health and Human Services, states that all protocols were carried out were correct in line with their “Back To Home Communities” policies.
Mary is referring to programs that several Hospitals through, out our USA, have at their disposal. Originally it was to reunite Psychiatric patients into more favorable environment, with family relations, friends and medical assistance. Abuse occurs as patients are bussed out with no oversight responsibility.
Ronald S. Homberg of the National Alliance On Mental Illness in Washington admits they have dropped the ball. Never ever have done a study on this subject that has been increasing from many years past. He had heard of “Euphemistically therapy as a Greyhound solution. Never researched it??
Presently Mr. Thesien has a small free room and $100.00 from the city every month for food and medication! He roams the libraries and streets seeking employment as a cook.
Fortunate for our society when Mr. Thesien went off the deep end, he was suicidal to himself only. What if were the other way around and I’ll take as many with me as I can. LOL Where is that GUN!
Interesting. Nevada is Harry Reids home state.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Better leave things alone. Retards like you would die in the street from starvation regardless of what your race is. Even a lowly piss ant has
the intelligence to feed itself. Cretins like you don't.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

A letter to my republican representatives and senators.
Due to mismanagement of my financials last year had to reconstruct a new budget for the family. So until I come up with a unified budget plan, I will be shutting down my checkbook and delaying payments to all of my needs as well as my Taxes. I’m sure you can understand. Thank You very much for setting the example.

Supreme Court justice scales have lost their balance. Selling our Democracy to the highest bidder..
ForReal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey Bernie, the letter you copied from Political Loudmouth actually started out Dear Congress. Some people will take credit for anything. BUSTED
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Supreme Court justice scales have lost their balance. Selling our Democracy to the highest bidder..
That was best demonstrated by their ruling on Obamas CommieKare. Thank you Blarney for posting something that I can agree with.
Cheerios Chesney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Perry stinks
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Perry does stink, the odor is similar to to Barney. Just opposite ends of the same piece of crap.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

new black panthers we on the rise and militarized beitches. new black panthers taking over in africa our brave soldiers took over that mall and killed all those white christian wannabes. alot of blacks died there. but they wanna worship the religion of the white man they die like the white man and brown tacos. anyone who isnt black muslim will die. the time has come to do tha dam thang. lets kill the honkeys and brown tacos that like to shoot unarmed black teenagers like treyvon.
ForReal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Treyvon was a punk, just like you. If you're trying to scare people you black bunny, you're not doing a very good job. Did you say brave soldiers? Storming a mall with automatic weapons, shooting unarmed people, women and children. Sure your soldiers are real brave spooks.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

ForReal wrote:
Treyvon was a punk, just like you. If you're trying to scare people you black bunny, you're not doing a very good job. Did you say brave soldiers? Storming a mall with automatic weapons, shooting unarmed people, women and children. Sure your soldiers are real brave spooks.
Sure those thugs are brave. About as brave as Black Pampers hiding behind his computer trying to piss people off. I'm done wasting my time on the ignorant P.O.S.. He/she/it obviously has the IQ of a tree.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bernard Forand wrote:
A letter to my republican representatives and senators.
Due to mismanagement of my financials last year had to reconstruct a new budget for the family. So until I come up with a unified budget plan, I will be shutting down my checkbook and delaying payments to all of my needs as well as my Taxes. IÂ’m sure you can understand. Thank You very much for setting the example.

But how will Obama pay for his debt limit increase?
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

you will be scared when we come to yo neighborhood with homeland security to take yo guns, we will be the back up soldiers with all da ammo home land security has bought. you people wont stand a chance. homeland security know who has all the registered guns and if you all claim you dont have them anymore or you resist you will be shot on the spot. us blacks and native americans will rule this country and enslave yo white and brown mexican azzs.
You're white! Why are you still playing this game?
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

it all part of the plan to bankrupt part of the government except emergency homeland security and then it will cause problems and then the need to take away guns then enslave yo white and brown taco azzes. you will be the one saying yesa masta. only then will the cost of things go down and the economy settle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,561 - 18,580 of20,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search