Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,501 - 18,520 of 21,438 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

whites and refried tacos will bow down and say yeasa master to tha black man soon. we will have the help of our great one obama and eric holder and homeland security which brought over a billion rounds of ammo and over twenty seven hundred armoured personnel vehicles. its black power to tha black people in tha white house now beitches. we taking yo girls whitey we taking yo hispanic girls too refried tacos.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

new black panthers wrote:
whites and refried tacos will bow down and say yeasa master to tha black man soon. we will have the help of our great one obama and eric holder and homeland security which brought over a billion rounds of ammo and over twenty seven hundred armoured personnel vehicles. its black power to tha black people in tha white house now beitches. we taking yo girls whitey we taking yo hispanic girls too refried tacos.
Why would you fry a taco twice?
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

i ain't no sister mom screwing white trash. im pure breed and cock strong black man.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Go do your homework like your SPED teacher asked and leave internet message boards to the grownups and the left wing kooks.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

you would fry a taco twice cause mesicans dont waste anything. like white trash pigs they eat anything.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

they eat cow stomach and tongue and eat bulls balls. who eats this stuff. they are nasty pos. eating left over scraps. they evemn eat stuff my pit bull won eat. nasty mesicans. whites just as bad.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

i ain't no sister mom screwing white trash. im pure breed and cock strong black man.
You're more like pure inbred retard and the only thing strong about you is the stench that you create in your moms basement.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

at least im in her basement not in her pussie like you are cracker.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

they eat cow stomach and tongue and eat bulls balls. who eats this stuff. they are nasty pos. eating left over scraps. they evemn eat stuff my pit bull won eat. nasty mesicans. whites just as bad.
So you're a typical White Democrat letting out your penned up hatred of minorities by posing as some tough guy, tech nerd, black nationalist.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

im a black democrat i hate white people we just used a few of dem crackers to get obama elected twice. now its time to kill off some of dem white slaves and there babies. da man has killed most indians to populate this country and enslaved us blacks now is tha time to rise up and take it back my native americans and true black brothas. if i was leting out hatred for blacks and i am white why would i put whites down in that trash where they belong and hold my black race up stupid beitches
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

im a black democrat i hate white people we just used a few of dem crackers to get obama elected twice. now its time to kill off some of dem white slaves and there babies. da man has killed most indians to populate this country and enslaved us blacks now is tha time to rise up and take it back my native americans and true black brothas. if i was leting out hatred for blacks and i am white why would i put whites down in that trash where they belong and hold my black race up stupid beitches
No one gives a shit
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Republicans House passes another bill to increase Inequality to siphon more wealth and income to their lords and masters of the 1%. Where are they going to get it. Simple from the most desperate impoverished. After all who is going to care?
Republicans say the Tea made me do it. Think that record is worn out. They should be reprimanded for voting while under the influence of Tea intoxication if nothing else. With a vote of 217 to 210. LOL a fine example oh how republicans have the “Tail wgas the Dog” syndrome. 2014 a coming. Good time to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters. Republicans claim that 130 {R} have no control over their 8o {TR} Ideoloques? Defiantly illuminates their sorrowful ability to call themselves leaders.
Their weak callow excuse, is that it cost $80 Billion to feed the impoverished, that their failed deregulated capitalist adventure of 2008, created this mess ?!. Increasing poverty; May 2013 University of Michigan’s National Poverty Center wrapped their latest analysis on that subject.
Using the World Bank’s definition for poverty they found 1.65 million households, with 3.55 million children in residence, in the USA qualified for extreme poverty.
1996 poverty was at 636,000. This means they survive on less than $2 a day per person or $8 for a family of four.
N.Y.C. has reached a record high in June 2013 with 50,926 homeless seeking shelter according to the Coalition for the Homeless.
All the while increasing wealth and income to the 1% at 150% and to the 0.1% 300%. That’s what republicans are all about. Aristocratic ambitions and the 47% of us can Shove IT ! Don’t miss it 2014,,, VOTE !
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Inequality increasing? More for the 1% to reduce our flow of liquid monetary fuel for the middle class dynamos ?
That may be the case. Assets of the 1% are 33% of the nations wealth. Accumulating at 1/5th {20%] per year of the total national income.
Due to those assets they had more to lose in the markets. However their recovery was fast. Since the recession the 1% gained 93% of the additional income created in the nation, in 2010 as compared to 2009.
Impoverished and Middle class wealth, fell by more than 1/3, from the second quarter of 2006 to the end of 2011 as their investments were in their homes real estates.
That’s an example of how assets contribute to income recovery. Keep in mind as the wealth disappeared from Main Street. Wall Street CEO’s were maintaining their high earnings. After a slight dip in 2008 they returned to a ratio of 243 to 1 of the typical employed laborer. Emphasis on employed.
Unemployed raised the poverty levels as their reward.
Consider the past 30 years ago the 1% had 12 % of national income. Accumulation of wealth in 2007 to the 0.1% produced an income for them, that in a day and half was greater than the bottom 90% earn in a year !
Tax the poor little rich boy and republicans outraged and Nay, Nay, Nay like well herded sheep..
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

That and they seek Inequality in our finances. Forever dreaming up ways to feed their 1% minority with ever increasing wealth and income.
All the while they advocate hostage ransom tactics to siphon more wealth to the 1% through higher payments on the interest to the Trillions in debt. The 1% and China applauding, sipping their Tea. Chaos, chaos tactics to advance their increasing of inequality to our USA.
Right wing austerity policies have driven the “America Land of Opportunity” to the realms of a “Land of Mythology.”
C The Gini Coefficient
Gini is a measurement that is used to identify, mathematically, the inequality of individual nations. A rating of one {1} is considered perfect inequality, as a rating of zero {0} is perfect equality.
Nations such as Germany, Norway and Sweden have a Gini of .3 or less.
South Africa and Latin America have a .5 or above.
USA’s Gini in 1980 was .4 Presently it is at 4.77. This is according to the U.N.’s data. Rendering the USA in the category of nations such as Iran and Turkey.
USA’s inequality may be even worse than what the Gini indicates. In the advanced industrial nations, such as may be found in Europe and Scandinavian, their citizens have Universal Education, Universal Health Care from birth to death and larger safety nets for securing the laborer’s income security. Where in as the USA, middle class on down have none of these benefits or a small fraction there of. Increasing the insecurity of their citizens in their jobs, homes, education and health.
Insecurity is manifested and fueled by the inequality factor. Greater the inequality the greater is the demise of that nation’s ability to survive in competition with an advanced industrial opponent. Insecurity will manifest in emotional dysfunctional laborers, quick to rebel. Productivity decreases.
Simply look around to the various nations and observe. Observe those that had a less or NO recessions and grew say during 2000 and 2013 that would be a good indicator they are doing something better than US… Sweden is but one example where you could start.
Lets emulate our forefathers of 1773 and gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters of political oblivion come 2014.… Be There!
Pinche Gringo

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Republicans House passes another bill to increase Inequality to siphon more wealth and income to their lords and masters of the 1%. Where are they going to get it. Simple from the most desperate impoverished. After all who is going to care?
Republicans say the Tea made me do it. Think that record is worn out. They should be reprimanded for voting while under the influence of Tea intoxication if nothing else. With a vote of 217 to 210. LOL a fine example oh how republicans have the “Tail wgas the Dog” syndrome. 2014 a coming. Good time to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters. Republicans claim that 130 {R} have no control over their 8o {TR} Ideoloques? Defiantly illuminates their sorrowful ability to call themselves leaders.
Their weak callow excuse, is that it cost $80 Billion to feed the impoverished, that their failed deregulated capitalist adventure of 2008, created this mess ?!. Increasing poverty; May 2013 University of MichiganÂ’s National Poverty Center wrapped their latest analysis on that subject.
Using the World BankÂ’s definition for poverty they found 1.65 million households, with 3.55 million children in residence, in the USA qualified for extreme poverty.
1996 poverty was at 636,000. This means they survive on less than $2 a day per person or $8 for a family of four.
N.Y.C. has reached a record high in June 2013 with 50,926 homeless seeking shelter according to the Coalition for the Homeless.
All the while increasing wealth and income to the 1% at 150% and to the 0.1% 300%. ThatÂ’s what republicans are all about. Aristocratic ambitions and the 47% of us can Shove IT ! DonÂ’t miss it 2014,,, VOTE !
And yet we've had a Democrat in the White House for 5 years and a Democrat controlled Senate for 7 years. So take ownership of your statistics.
Irishmick

Kingsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

oh so u want to kill off a race ehh well black satanist hitler go fack ur self coward keep on typing keyboard coward
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Collective Conscience
Presently we have the internet and its components, such as the cloud programs. Note the similar evolution to our evolutions. Cloud, Internet created in the image of humanities consciousness .. We contribute knowledge through the internet by communicating with various conscious entities. Knowledge is refined as communication increases. A collective intelligence begins to evolve.
Just as our consciousness increases with each of our experiences through our individual lives and as to how we communicate it to other conscious individuals of our collective consciousness increases.
Presently quantum physics has discovered how interrelated particles have connections at a distance. What force is impressed upon one particle, will have an immediate affect on the related particle at a distance. Even at a distance of thousands of miles.{CERN Collider} Einstein called it spook physics. This harbors on the metaphysics and physical realms. Wave particle is affected by the conscious observations of that wave particle.{Energy is manipulated by consciousness}
Metaphysically, we can presently observe consciousness effect on another conscious at a distance. Perhaps some of us have had and are experiencing this affect. Some may call it De‘s-Ja-Veu, predications, out of body experiences, prophecy, etc., etc.
Now; the entity of all consciousness, exist in all living organisms.
With Various degrees of communication, to a collective consciousness. Some tap into this reservoir from time to time to obtain information or add additional knowledge. Psychics? Psychic ?
Physical Energy is not created nor destroyed; therefore the metaphysical collective conscious is equally eternal. Individual communication determines, as to the dimension it has chosen to exist in. Abnormalities will be taken into consideration, genetic variants, DNA evolutionary existence, etc.
Here is where your meditations can begin and build upon the varieties of ideologies. Collective Consciousness….God? Embracing within and through all conscious existence is where god resides.

luke bryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Our whole govt is corrupt, both parties
bpscdk

Kingsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

at least im in her basement not in her pussie like you are cracker.
here A@@hole http://youtu.be/FVcgYmplnRs
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

luke you are 100% correct, and anyone who doesn't think so is a complete and total idiot. They all have their hands in our pockets, and other than what they can take from us they don't give a damn about us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••