Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20194 Sep 1, 2013
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20195 Sep 1, 2013
Monkey see, monkey do. Actardly has the brains of pig poo.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20196 Sep 1, 2013
CORRECTION:

Monkey see, monkey do. Actardly has HE/SHE/ITS fat head filled with pig poo.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20197 Sep 1, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Soooooo, in all that time REPUBLICANS have been in charge?? How many Democrats have been in the White House since the passing of these laws? You can't spin this one, Democrats are right there with the Republicans.
HA, ha. You are correct. Dems were there as well. That is why I stated Obama was the FIRST . Another FIRST for Obama. Openly attacking the inequality gap, as weaker leadership coward away. Since 1980 to 2012 we have increased in inequality from .4 to .47 {Gini Coefficient} and no one lifted a finger to publicly attack it. Democrats with subtle policies did suppress its increase but the republicans boldness to increase inequality to the 1% won out.
Now Obama and Senator Elizabeth Warren are calling out for reforms to reign in inequality and not in a subtle way. Frank Dodd and Tip O’ Neil are two more of many that is seeking to regulate inequality from increasing, to decreasing.
Inequality of the distributions of the laborers productivity lies at the origin of our economics. Regulating that and security for all constituents within those borders will have the opportunity to seek their happiness.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20198 Sep 1, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
lib·er·al Now here someone was trying to enlighten you {LOL} and off you go with callow sophomoric babbling. Shame on you. Did Tex hit you too hard? Poor, poor defiant. Here I’ll GIVE you the definition of what you accuse another of. Its always the defiant conservative with their begging and Give me, Give me ideologies.
lib·er·al [líbb&#601;r&#601;l, líbbr&#601;l]
adj
1. broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
2. progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
3. generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
My great-aunt was liberal in her bequests.
4. generous in quantity: large in size or amount
a liberal helping
5. not literal: not limited to the literal meaning in translation or interpretation
a liberal interpretation of the rules
6. culturally oriented: concerned with general cultural matters and broadening of the mind rather than professional or technical study
a liberal education
7. of political liberalism: relating to a political ideology of liberalism
n (plural lib·er·als)
liberal person: somebody who favors tolerance or open-mindedness
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Now here someone was trying to enlighten you {LOL} and off you go with callow sophomoric babbling. Shame on you. Did Tex hit you too hard? Poor, poor defiant. Here I’ll GIVE you the definition of what you accuse another of.
Your post actually supports what I said about Actardly. Just go back and read some of the fools posts and compare them to definition of liberal. Thanks Blarney!.......LOL
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20199 Sep 1, 2013
Dang wrote:
and this""The U.S. Is A Lying, Bastard Country. When It Talks Of War, It Wants Peace, And Vice Versa"
""At this point, I would like to direct a message to Bandar bin Sultan, who heads the Saudi intelligence: Do not play with fire. By the way, in the Indian language, Bandar means 'ape.'
[...]
"We do not want Barack Obama – that slave, who has placed the honor of the blacks in the service of the neocons – to come to a bleak end. If you come and intervene, we will annihilate you. We have surprises up our sleeve.
[...]
"This is the language of David Cameron and Barack Obama. The pair of them are bastard children. Really. Barack Obama purports to be a graduate of the Harvard Law School, but he knows nothing about law. He slaughters Pakistanis with drone strikes in Pakistan and Afghanistan. As for David Cameron – we should send him to Cameroon in Africa, to be eaten by a tribe of cannibals, who would relieve us of his evil.
"We'd like to remind them that we have 10,000 martyrdom-seekers as well. When the first American unit enters from Jordan – you can only imagine how many of them will be killed.
[...]
"In all honesty, if I had chemical bombs, I would drop them on the Arab League. By God, if I had nuclear or chemical bombs, I would drop them on the Arab League in Cairo.
[...]
Now what? Your cutting and pasting hate commenter’s to justify WHAT? You want to bomb, bomb, bomb, kill, kill, kill etc. etc. Get over it or go join the party and get all the kill, kill stuff you desire. Plenty of that to go around. Its dying form of ideology.{Literally}
Now you are going to be like them a Keyboard Rambo’? LOL
Oh by the way in all of that nonsense, once again; No Facts, No Substance and defiantly a lack of intelligence.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20200 Sep 1, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post actually supports what I said about Actardly. Just go back and read some of the fools posts and compare them to definition of liberal. Thanks Blarney!.......LOL
Hey anytime. Defiant. A liberal has the advantage to always play out side that small conservative box you live in.
Afraid of your own shadows.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20201 Sep 1, 2013
Just met a 89 year old TRUE American hero, what great stories he had to tell. Served on the USS Cabot and damn, what a story about losing a tractor! They prayed for the next wave to turn them BACK upright. They don't make'em like that anymore.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20202 Sep 1, 2013
Dang wrote:
Just met a 89 year old TRUE American hero, what great stories he had to tell. Served on the USS Cabot and damn, what a story about losing a tractor! They prayed for the next wave to turn them BACK upright. They don't make'em like that anymore.
No, they sure don't. WWII was the last justifiable war that this country fought. Now we have a corporate run authority starting aimless conflicts in order to get rich and look for any excuse to do so.

We have a pair of drama queens by the name of Obama and Kerry working on a new one right now. Just as bad as Bush, if not worse. The Muslim inhabitants of these crappy little countries have been killing each other in the name of religion since Mohammed was in knickers. U.S. involvement won't improve the lives of the average taxpayers who have
to foot the bill but it sure will take everyone's mind off of Benghazi,
Fast and Furious, NSA spying, UN-affordable Commie Health Care and the mishandling of the U.S. economy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20203 Sep 1, 2013
This is what Blarney and the rest of you Obama/Democrat chickenhawk zombies want to go to war for?.

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-...
Info

United States

#20204 Sep 1, 2013
Hey hey
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20205 Sep 2, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what? Your cutting and pasting hate commenter’s to justify WHAT? You want to bomb, bomb, bomb, kill, kill, kill etc. etc. Get over it or go join the party and get all the kill, kill stuff you desire. Plenty of that to go around. Its dying form of ideology.{Literally}
Now you are going to be like them a Keyboard Rambo’? LOL
Oh by the way in all of that nonsense, once again; No Facts, No Substance and defiantly a lack of intelligence.
Your correct on this one, all that crap came from a Middle East newspaper. They think so highly of the US. Personally, I think the only reason that US should go to Syria, is Israel. The long standing relationship should stay in place. The moving of the Nimitz into the Suez will make a huge difference. THAT makes sense.
tesd

New Braunfels, TX

#20207 Sep 2, 2013
test
Hilario Barto

Crownsville, MD

#20212 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/lnd7q86
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20214 Sep 2, 2013
Hilario Barto wrote:
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/lnd7q86
Some of the readership on this board would be more interested in this!

http://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Products-Bara...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20220 Sep 4, 2013
Why should we care if the Muslim morons kill each other? The more the better, it leaves less for us to put with. All Muslims need to be put out of the USA and we need to get out of their countries, station ships to help guard the safety of Israel, and other than that let them kill each other any way they want and as many as they want, they have been doing that for centuries.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20222 Sep 4, 2013
Texan wrote:
Why should we care if the Muslim morons kill each other? The more the better, it leaves less for us to put with. All Muslims need to be put out of the USA and we need to get out of their countries, station ships to help guard the safety of Israel, and other than that let them kill each other any way they want and as many as they want, they have been doing that for centuries.
Tex has illuminated the ease by which he is manipulated by a distant terrorist voice. A voice that stimulates Tex’s reptilian emotional knee jerking center of his intelligence. Terrorist yells it is Islam that I support. I dare you to attack. Try here and there for I move very quickly. Come, do my bidding and bolster your hatred for this, them, that, etc. etc. and people like Tex here, are so willing to obey their new masters. These are the followers of republican leadership ! Emulating what is the very core of the dysfunctional ethics and intelligence of their so called leadership.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20223 Sep 4, 2013
You know Barney you really are a dumbass. For starters I did not call for an attack on Syria your Obama is the one wanting that. I said let them kill each other to their hearts content. I do not want to enterfere in their blood letting, I said we should stay out and let them continue to butcher one another in any manner they wish. If it doesn't bother them to use chemical weapons on their own women and children, why should it bother me? OBAMA IS THE ONE ASKING CONGRESS PERMISSION TO ATTACK SYRIA, NOT I. Those idiots have been killing each other in the name of Allah since time out of mind, they aren't going to stop, so get out of the way and let them do it. I DO NOT CARE! OBAMA LEAVE THEM ALONE STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS. Does that make it a little clearer for you Barney I do not want anyone to interfere in their civil war, LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20224 Sep 4, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex has illuminated the ease by which he is manipulated by a distant terrorist voice. A voice that stimulates Tex’s reptilian emotional knee jerking center of his intelligence. Terrorist yells it is Islam that I support. I dare you to attack. Try here and there for I move very quickly. Come, do my bidding and bolster your hatred for this, them, that, etc. etc. and people like Tex here, are so willing to obey their new masters. These are the followers of republican leadership ! Emulating what is the very core of the dysfunctional ethics and intelligence of their so called leadership.
You must have spent hours coming up with this crap. The Democrats are asking permission to go to war.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20225 Sep 4, 2013
Barney is an idiot, filled to overflowing with hot air and bs. I seldom read his postings, this time he was even dumber than usual. Yes OBAMA is the one wanting to stick his nose into someone elses business. As I stated stay the hell out of Syria and let THEM KILL EACH OTHER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:11 am PST

ESPN11:11AM